Author Topic: Trump says he would 'absolutely' speak to Biden about handling coronavirus pandemic  (Read 277 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump says he would 'absolutely' speak to Biden about handling coronavirus pandemic
by Anthony Leonardi
 | April 01, 2020 08:25 PM

President Trump said he is "absolutely" willing to discuss with former Vice President Joe Biden how the federal government ought to respond to the coronavirus pandemic.

During a Wednesday White House press briefing on the coronavirus, President Trump extended an opportunity of bipartisanship to Biden, saying he would "love" to speak with him about mitigating the spread of COVID-19.

"Oh, absolutely. I'd love to speak to him, sure," Trump said. "I always found him to be a nice guy. I don't know him very well, frankly. But I think he's probably a nice guy. No, if he'd like to call, I'd absolutely take his call."

Presidential aide Kellyanne Conway blasted Biden on Wednesday morning for criticizing the president during the coronavirus pandemic. “Why doesn’t Vice President Biden call the White House today and offer some support?” Conway said. “I have to tell you, we’re not talking about politics here at the White House at all. We’re talking about ventilators and vaccines, not Biden and Bernie. There’s really no time for that, but it’s very disappointing when you see the criticism.”

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;msg=2182046;topic=396747.0

« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 04:48:44 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34