Poll

Is/was coronavirus a bio-weapon gone wrong or did the virus come from the wet markets as they claim?

Bio Weapon gone wrong
22 (59.5%)
Wet Markets
6 (16.2%)
Unsure
9 (24.3%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: December 20, 2020, 01:04:51 am

Author Topic: Is/was coronavirus a bio-weapon gone wrong or did the virus come from the wet markets as they claim?  (Read 3424 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
They set up for a happy accident with some major players around the world and when that happy accident occurred they opened up full throttle. It is a Medusa they are creating.

It is a marketing scheme that is highly afflictive.

The only way to the Singularity is to get the herd moving in the same direction by not moving. Lambs for the slaughter.

I've read numerous papers and this, along with robots, along with the destruction of religion, family, culture, race. Now the election shitshow.

They are succeeding to a large degree. But they will fail. It may and probably will take me life, but that is why I am here. To stop them. Eff them to HELL.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Apropos of nothing I work from home now. I've called in sick for the last two weeks.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Originally let loose from the lab,and then aided by the wet market.

This epidemic was PURPOSELY created and let loose on the world.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline The_Reader_David

The poll is missing what is my view is the most likely explanation, that it is the result of a lab accident not involving an attempt to make a bio weapon.  We know the Wuhan Institute of Virology ran job ads in November for researchers to join a group studying bat coronaviruses.  (As SARS and MERS were more deadly but less contagious coronaviruses that jumped from bats to humans, there are perfectly good non-military reasons to study such viruses.)   We know that publicly available cell phone location data shows an anomalous lack of activity in and near the WIV for a stretch of time shortly before the outbreak, suggesting some sort of incident that caused a shut-down.  We know that foreign researchers working in China have commented on the laxness of containment measures at Chinese bioresearch labs.  We know that Chinese researchers are underpaid and there have been incidents at other Chinese labs of them selling lab animals as meat, rather than going through proper disposal procedures.  We know that the WIV's Shi Zhengli, dubbed "the bat woman" because of her program of research and willingness to go into the field to capture bats fretted publicly that the virus may have come from her lab. 

I suspect her concerns were valid, and it did come from her lab.  But her lab was not working on bio weapons, rather studying bat coronaviruses in an effort to forestall exactly what the leak caused, another SARS-like pandemic.  The cell phone location data suggests an actual accident, rather than lab animals being sold at the wet market, but the latter is also a possible way it could have escaped.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Smokin Joe

@The_Reader_David Please see post 24, this thread. If you go to the link, provided Nature hasn't scrubbed the article, you will see a group of researchers published results of their work in viral 'enhancement'.

The bottom line that everyone seems to ignore is that this work was done under the auspices, at least in part funded by NIAID.  The paper cited there is from 2015, research done in 2014. That research was shut down in the US, and moved to The Wuhan Institute of Virology under the Obama Administration, and funded, in part by NIAID.  The description of the virus, the effects of the virus (attacking type 1  pneumocytes), even the grafted in bat coronavirus lineage all fit SARS CoV-2. Two  of the researchers from the original team were from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, so the knowledge, if not the samples and notes and all other information were readily available to them.

Keep in mind Fauci has been in his position for three decades at NIAID, and predicted the Trump Administration would face a surprise Pandemic, back in 2017 https://www.healio.com/news/infectious-disease/20170111/fauci-no-doubt-trump-will-face-surprise-infectious-disease-outbreak
...there is “no doubt” Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency

Now, this wasn't said as if this might happen some time in the distant or even inconclusive future, but was tied to the specific time frame of the Trump Administration, which would end in 2018 if not reelected. That's a pretty tight window as far as predicting pandemics goes--unless you know something the average shmuck doesn't.. Reading the rest of the article at healio.com, it is apparent that at least some in the Administration's Health agencies harbored harsh sentiment toward the President.

I have no doubt that the virus was man made. Whether the outbreak was an accidental release, whether the timing was intentional, I would not put it past the CCP to use the opportunity to infect the globe to get at a president they had had a hard time buying off (unlike Clinton or Biden), who actually stiff armed them on trade deals instead of sucking up and making more money. "America First" does not play well with the CCP.

At any rate, whether opportunistic or generally planned, the CCP has little problem sacrificing a few thousand expatriates to carry the disease around the globe, and hid the nature of the outbreak from the world, as best they could, in order to do so, and failed to implement policies to limit the spread outside China, in fact, while limiting the spread of the SARS CoV-2 virus within their country. Early cases in the general population there may have appeared as far back as September of 2019.

(As an aside, keep in mind that for all the hostility the Biden camp has toward fraccing, many failures at the surface, though they be few, were the result of failures of equipment made in China, something the US Oil and Gas industry quickly learned to avoid. American made tubular goods, valves, and wellheads have a FAR better track record for safety and durability. Trump's policies favoring American goods have had an environmental effect as well as an economic one, and the strategic benefit of having a stronger American steel industry cannot be understated, considering when it was determined that HMMVs needed to be uparmored for use in Iraq and Afghanistan, the steel was in short supply domestically because of only one manufacturer.)

I must ask, what purpose in creating a chimera virus for enhanced capability if not for biological warfare? This virus did not exist in nature. The likelihood of the bat corona virus recombining in nature with a SARS virus in a mouse is so ridiculously small as to be approaching zero. Because of the international conventions surrounding the development of biological warfare agents, any such research would be cloaked under the penumbra of medical research, but the effects are obvious. Had the MSM let out that the virus was indeed the "CCP or CHINA Virus", made in a lab there, the effect on the election would have been obvious. Had America known Fauci was aware, at a minimum of the research going on there in Wuhan, Americans would have demanded his resignation.

When I connect these dots, I keep getting the same picture: the agent of the pandemic was manufactured. FOr political, trade, and other reasons, it was advantageous for the Chinese, the Democrat Party (whose domestic policies maximized the number of fatalities and continue to cripple the domestic economy on an individual as well as a collective basis), and has been presented in the MSM as a negative for the Administration, despite tremendous efforts and accomplishments in everything from finding treatments to a vaccine, presented as "having done nothing", which could not be farther from the truth. (See timelines documented at the links in @PeteS in CA 's posts in his signature lines).
If this was not an intentional release for the purposes of creating chaos in the coming elections (enabling, for instance, "mail in voting", with unprecedented opportunity for fraud), for the purpose of electing a Democrat who would do 'business as usual' with the Communist Chinese, then it has been most a most fortuitous accident for those parties, and to the detriment of America, Americans, and our economy.

Should Biden prevail in this election, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

Not lethal enough to get nuked for, but a good test case. Study Government/medical/public response, effectiveness, remodel plan...
Sell a few 'lightly used' animals from the lab to the wet market, and off to the races...
@Smokin Joe
@Cyber Liberty

I have been in mainland China in an outdoor wet market.  The world usually gets a new flu epidemic from China every year.  Here is how it comes about:

I was in mainland China in the country, on dry land.  As far as I could see, there was a white ocean around me.  These were White Pekin ducks.  They are loose, not in pens.
Diseased birds land on the ducks and give them a virus.  The ducks mingle with chickens, the people eat the chicken and are infected.  A Chinese person, or American traveler eats the chicken with the disease, or gets it from a Chinese person, gets sick and carries it to the US and most all countries. 
I went there in spring, and in fall, a new flu was in the US and other countries and the Chinese were trying to discover what triggered this illness.  In my mind,I said, "Call me - its the ducks!"  Sure enough, it was the ducks and they killed ducks to stop the flu there.

How it was in the open wet market:
Live fish and live eels were swimming in tubs, dead fish, chickens, ducks, were hanging from hooks.  Chickens were walking around as were the ducks.  No refrigerator in sight.

Women were gathering together, looking at me and giggling.  Our guide told me they don't see people with blonde hair so I was "different". My husband was muscular, large  build, and Chinese men/women looked at him.  Guide said they think your husband is wealthy because he had enough to eat.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 11:55:12 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
My wife is an infectious disease physician, and she says she believes 100% this is a lab produced virus, and that it is a bio weapon.  I say this was done intentionally, and if China owns Biden as I believe they do, it was coordinated with the Dems with the intent to destroy Trump's candidacy for POTUS.

We are about to install a TRAITOR as POTUS, who is totally owned by China.

Only bad things will come to America with this fool at the helm.  Irreparable harm, I am 100% certain!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My wife is an infectious disease physician, and she says she believes 100% this is a lab produced virus, and that it is a bio weapon.

She is a smart woman. You need to make sure she stays happy.

I say this was done intentionally,

Absolutely! There is no way in hell the DNC could have gotten away with running Slow Joe without the shutdown to give them cover.

and if China owns Biden as I believe they do, it was coordinated with the Dems with the intent to destroy Trump's candidacy for POTUS.

Not to mention destroy America,period. China wants to control Asia,and is willing to work with Soros and others to help them control the west because they know they can do business with Soros and the rest of the international bankers.

We are about to install a TRAITOR as POTUS, who is totally owned by China.

Close,but no cigar. He is owned by Soros & Company,but anybody with the cash or "other instruments" can rent him.

Only bad things will come to America with this fool at the helm.  Irreparable harm, I am 100% certain!

No argument there!

How can there be,when the Globalist Bankers put in the White House PURELY to destroy America?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

I just can't shake Fauci's comments that the Trump administration would face a surprise epidemic.

Considering that rodent knew of the research in N.C., knew it had been moved to Wuhan, and had funded it through NIAID. The description of the pathogen and its effects in the abstract in the Nature article pretty much describe SARS-CoV-2 to a T.

From the Abstract:
Using the SARS-CoV reverse genetics system2, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone. The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild-type backbone can efficiently use multiple orthologs of the SARS receptor human angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2), replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV. Additionally, in vivo experiments demonstrate replication of the chimeric virus in mouse lung with notable pathogenesis. Evaluation of available SARS-based immune-therapeutic and prophylactic modalities revealed poor efficacy; both monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches failed to neutralize and protect from infection with CoVs using the novel spike protein. On the basis of these findings, we synthetically re-derived an infectious full-length SHC014 recombinant virus and demonstrate robust viral replication both in vitro and in vivo. Our work suggests a potential risk of SARS-CoV re-emergence from viruses currently circulating in bat populations.

Note that two of the authors in the original research are from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985 Web page that gives information on authors (click on author's name)

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I just can't shake Fauci's comments that the Trump administration would face a surprise epidemic.

Considering that rodent knew of the research in N.C., knew it had been moved to Wuhan, and had funded it through NIAID. The description of the pathogen and its effects in the abstract in the Nature article pretty much describe SARS-CoV-2 to a T.

From the Abstract:
Note that two of the authors in the original research are from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985 Web page that gives information on authors (click on author's name)

I hear you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

From the Abstract:

And now the ratfaced quack is talking cheerfully about herd immunity.

Offline Smokin Joe

And now the ratfaced quack is talking cheerfully about herd immunity.
Yeah. How 'bout that.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
1968:

Hong Kong Flu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong_flu

Then along  came Spinal Menengitus
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln