Author Topic: Pelosi: McConnell’s Impeachment Excuse an Admission Trump ‘Cannot Handle the Job’  (Read 256 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 1 Apr 2020

Wednesday on CNN, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) inadvertently admitted that President Donald Trump could not “handle the job” by blaming impeachment for his administration delayed reaction to the coronavirus pandemic.

Anchor Anderson Cooper asked, “You’ve said that the president’s denials of the seriousness of the virus, in the beginning, was deadly, that it cost lives. The president and the Senate majority leader are now suggesting that impeachment distracted the president from responding to the virus. Do you buy that at all?”

Pelosi said, “I think that’s an admission that perhaps the president and the majority leader cannot handle the job. We have a life-and-death situation in our country, and they should not try to hide behind an excuse for why they did not take action, but it does admit that they did not take action. But let’s have an after-action review down the road. Right now, we have to work together to get the job done.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/01/pelosi-mcconnells-impeachment-excuse-an-admission-trump-cannot-handle-the-job/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No, this is an indictment of Pelosi.  The bitch was still suffering from her impeachment hangover when she pleaded with people to come to Chinatown .... watch, she's included in this clip.  Either this or she's just an evil, hate-filled woman.  I think I'll pray on this.   :smokin:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You have GOT to be shitting me. :thud:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: