Author Topic: Biden: ‘Would Be Wise’ if Trump ‘Called President Obama’  (Read 352 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ian Hanchett 1 Apr 2020

During an interview aired on Tuesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “11th Hour,” 2020 Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden said “it would be wise” if President Trump “called President Obama.”

Host Brian Williams asked, “About the guy you worked with, do you think it’s time for Americans to hear, in a more public setting, from Barack Obama?”

Biden responded, “I think that it would be wise if the president — if Trump called President Obama. I’m going to say something that sounds self-serving, but I think we handled the last pandemic very well. We handled the last economic crisis very well in an organizational structure, how we did it, what we did, who we put in charge, how it got done, where there was no waste of time and money.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/01/biden-would-be-wise-if-trump-called-president-obama/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online dfwgator

Uhh, no thanks.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Biden: ‘Would Be Wise’ if Trump ‘Called President Obama’

Mebbe so, Joe.
Since it seems like zero ain't been answerin' YOUR calls.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What for, Sloe Joe?  To learn how to utterly fail in a crisis and get the press to kiss your ass afterwards?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I give President Obama full credit in not shutting down an economy for that particular virus. The current virus may be worse,  or it may be roughly comparable.

The problem now is how to put the genie back in the bottle.  We need to return to work, most of us.  But this isn't like flipping a switch.  Shutting down is easy,  in the context of fear.  Starting back up?  Uncharted waters, there.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I give President Obama full credit in not shutting down an economy for that particular virus. The current virus may be worse,  or it may be roughly comparable.

The problem now is how to put the genie back in the bottle.  We need to return to work, most of us.  But this isn't like flipping a switch.  Shutting down is easy,  in the context of fear.  Starting back up?  Uncharted waters, there.

I would remind that O'Bastard had the press in his pocket, and they covered for him.  Today's press is the opposite, looking to Impeach Trump for the slightest misstep.  They proved they want to do this, with Pelosi demanding to investigate "What did Trump know, and when did he know it?"  The Rats are still hand in glove with the so-called "press."

Things would be much different if the press had their approved President.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Given he almost totally ignored H1N1 Obama would be wise to keep his smarmy, holier than thou mouth shut.