Author Topic: Biden: Trump Has ‘Been Very Slow to Act’ — Doesn’t Seem to Know Facts on Coronavirus  (Read 397 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key31 Mar 20208
2:39

Tuesday on CNN, former Vice President Joe Biden, the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination, accused President Donald Trump of having “been very slow to act” on the coronavirus pandemic.

Anchor Brooke Baldwin said, “You said the president should stop misleading Americans. Do you believe he is doing so intentionally to paint a rosier picture?”

Biden said, “Well, you know, I’ve learned a long time ago never question a person’s motive, but you can question their judgment. And his judgment is that many things he says simply are not accurate. They’re simply not accurate. Like yesterday, he was talking to a bunch of governors on the telephone, and he said the first time he heard about the needing more tests was on that telephone call. Well, come on. I mean, I don’t know where he’s been. He’s standing on the podium every single day, speaking to all of his experts. We badly need more tests, for example. And so the things he says don’t seem to comport with what everybody else knows.”

He continued, “And I wish he’d listen more to the scientists and think less about the political consequences like asking the governors if they — the governors don’t appreciate enough what he’s doing. That the government is not a federal shipping clerk, no the government, the federal government is in charge. The president said he’s a war-time president. This is a war against this virus. He should act like a war-time president. He should have someone else in charge with him, making sure all of these things get implemented. It is not like we didn’t know this was coming.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/03/31/biden-trump-has-been-very-slow-to-act-doesnt-seem-to-know-facts-on-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Gee ... sound like Joe think he's an authority!    :rolling:

As far as testing ... Trump expedited testing BIGLY!!  We have had several locations in my are for the past two weeks.   I wonder if anyone is actually home in Joe's mind?  I wonder where he's been.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

At least Trump knows the correct name.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who's writing this crap for Slow Joe...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
All I had to do is read the headline and think, "oh, brother, is this rich...."

No need to read further.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Who's writing this crap for Slow Joe...
    999yawn Joe never reveals who he plagiarizes, it's about the only thing he can remember to  do, well that and inappropriate touching and sniffing.