Author Topic: Trump Comes Up With Brilliant Infrastructure Plan to Stimulate the Economy  (Read 1082 times)

Online roamer_1

Trump and his supporters are so desperate for his reelection that they have no problem with spending trillions of future tax payer dollars to do it...and they will try to convince everyone how "brilliant" the plan is... :shrug:

T-R-I-L-L-I-O-N-S

Just for emphasis.
QFT.   :beer:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
T-R-I-L-L-I-O-N-S

Just for emphasis.
QFT.   :beer:

Just a matter of time until Q-U-A-D-R-I-L-L-I-O-N-S and $100 for a loaf of bread.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

Just a matter of time until Q-U-A-D-R-I-L-L-I-O-N-S and $100 for a loaf of bread.

That's right. I don't see how that's not gonna happen. They're wrecking the Yankee buck on purpose.

Venezuela, here we come.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That's right. I don't see how that's not gonna happen. They're wrecking the Yankee buck on purpose.

Venezuela, here we come.

Yep...  One single legislator stands up to this pending economic Porkulus disaster, and even some so-called conservatives here have the nerve to villify him.  There's a reason I changed my screenshot icon.  We are getting close.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

What will enslave our grandchildren is wasteful social spending...not infrastructure expenditures. Building roads, dams, rails, energy production etcetera is investing in the productivity of the nation. That pays off tremendous FISCAL dividends...social spending OTOH is a bottomless pit of wasted funds.

Agree. Everything in life requires upkeep, and when it wears out (as everything eventually does), replacement.

This is not a hard concept. America’s infrastructures are antiquated and crumbling. It’s about time America’s stuff matches it’s reputation for greatness and we join the 21st century.

Online roamer_1

Yep...  One single legislator stands up to this pending economic Porkulus disaster, and even some so-called conservatives here have the nerve to villify him.  There's a reason I changed my screenshot icon.  We are getting close.

Ain't it something? I swear, I thought things were different. Seems I'm best off up here in the holler

Offline LMAO

This sounds like more of the FDR jobs creation type programs that never really got us out of the Depression

We need to stimulate the private sector. Not create a whole mess of government jobs that should probably go away anyways
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Here's another thought and a thought I had when Trump got elected and talked of repairing our infrastructure.  Gee ... perfect timing for constructing a superhighway connecting Mexico, the U.S. and Canada!  NAFTA superhighway anyone, or the new name would be USCMA superhighway?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Here's another thought and a thought I had when Trump got elected and talked of repairing our infrastructure.  Gee ... perfect timing for constructing a superhighway connecting Mexico, the U.S. and Canada!  NAFTA superhighway anyone, or the new name would be USCMA superhighway?

It wouldn't surprise me at all. He's tight with Giuliani, and Giuliani is in that crap up to his neck

Offline libertybele

It wouldn't surprise me at all. He's tight with Giuliani, and Giuliani is in that crap up to his neck

Yes he is! Never trusted Giuliani and he was yet another poor choice of Trump's.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Yes he is! Never trusted Giuliani and he was yet another poor choice of Trump's.

Yup.

Online Right_in_Virginia

This sounds like more of the FDR jobs creation type programs that never really got us out of the Depression

Actually, infrastructure upgrades have been on the agenda for three years.  Pelosi won't touch it and give the President a political "win" and Ryan was a waste of oxygen.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
We are rapidly bumping up against the limit of how much debt we can float on the world economy.

The Asian countries that normally buy a good chunk of our debt to recycle our dollars are in no financial position to do so now. Not that we are going to be sending them alot of dollars anyway with our own impending slow down.

Those rising interest costs will start to rapidly eat up our tax receipts that are spent on other things.

The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
We are rapidly bumping up against the limit of how much debt we can float on the world economy.

The Asian countries that normally buy a good chunk of our debt to recycle our dollars are in no financial position to do so now. Not that we are going to be sending them alot of dollars anyway with our own impending slow down.

Those rising interest costs will start to rapidly eat up our tax receipts that are spent on other things.
Agreed, on all counts. Oil won't pull that economic rabbit out of the hat at these prices without some major geopolitical changes, either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis