Author Topic: Trump Comes Up With Brilliant Infrastructure Plan to Stimulate the Economy  (Read 1083 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Follow Collin Rugg
Posted March 31, 2020 in Politics

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump took to Twitter to share his thoughts about a "Phase 4" stimulus bill to combat the economic destruction cause by the Chinese Coronavirus.

The President stated that it may be time to pass a long awaited infrastructure bill.

“With interest rates for the United States being at ZERO, this is the time to do our decades long awaited Infrastructure Bill,” President Trump wrote on Twitter.

“It should be VERY BIG & BOLD, Two Trillion Dollars, and be focused solely on jobs and rebuilding the once great infrastructure of our Country!” he added.

Check out what Breitbart reported:

The first coronavirus emergency bill was $8.2 billion, the second cost over $150 billion, and the third was over $2 trillion.

Trump has long pushed for a big $2 trillion infrastructure bill, but partisan pursuits from House and Senate Democrats have left the concept mired in limbo.

In January, House Democrats unveiled a $750 billion infrastructure bill to help rebuild roads and bridges but included an expensive electric vehicle charging network and carbon reduction.  The Senate also has proposed a $287 billion infrastructure bill for repairing highways, bridges, and tunnels.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/trump-comes-up-with-brilliant-infrastructure-plan-to-stimulate-the-economy/?utm_source=pushcrew&utm_medium=ilmf&utm_campaign=pushcrew&_p_c=1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So what's brilliant?  Story doesn't say.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

So what's brilliant?  Story doesn't say.

More trillions. way more TRILLIONS.
woohoo.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline kevindavis007

A Trillion here, a Trillion there, and pretty soon you're talking about real money.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online DB

A Trillion here, a Trillion there, and pretty soon you're talking about real money.

When you start printing it with reckless abandon real money turns into nothing more than paper with ink on it.

Offline Mesaclone

Follow Collin Rugg
Posted March 31, 2020 in Politics

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump took to Twitter to share his thoughts about a "Phase 4" stimulus bill to combat the economic destruction cause by the Chinese Coronavirus.

The President stated that it may be time to pass a long awaited infrastructure bill.

“With interest rates for the United States being at ZERO, this is the time to do our decades long awaited Infrastructure Bill,” President Trump wrote on Twitter.

“It should be VERY BIG & BOLD, Two Trillion Dollars, and be focused solely on jobs and rebuilding the once great infrastructure of our Country!” he added.

Check out what Breitbart reported:

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/trump-comes-up-with-brilliant-infrastructure-plan-to-stimulate-the-economy/?utm_source=pushcrew&utm_medium=ilmf&utm_campaign=pushcrew&_p_c=1

Actually, this COULD be a very wise investment...as opposed to simply printing more money and throwing it way. I say could, because it is ONLY wise if all of that money truly goes into infrastructure....roads, rails, transportation, refineries, energy production (Nuclear being my preference) and other GENUINE infrastructure projects.

Sadly, the Dems will grab this and turn it into a bacon factory...their idea of infrastructure is anything but.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Actually, this COULD be a very wise investment...as opposed to simply printing more money and throwing it way. I say could, because it is ONLY wise if all of that money truly goes into infrastructure....roads, rails, transportation, refineries, energy production (Nuclear being my preference) and other GENUINE infrastructure projects.

Sadly, the Dems will grab this and turn it into a bacon factory...their idea of infrastructure is anything but.

The last time the Rats passed an infrastructure "stimulus" plan, the money mostly went to States to shore up their public employee union pensions.  Extremely few actual projects we'd call "infrastructure," like highways, bridges and dams.  I don't recall any dams at all being built. 

If the Rats are allowed to have any part in it, it's bound to be all waste.  Like last time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

Sounds like Donald Trump is going full Krugman
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DB

So if this is done the deficit for this year alone will be something on the order of five trillion dollars...

A very bad record to set.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So if this is done the deficit for this year alone will be something on the order of five trillion dollars...

A very bad record to set.

Breathtaking, isn't it?
I will NOT comply.

Online DB

Breathtaking, isn't it?

That will double the annual budget on what the government spends in a year.

Offline Mesaclone

The last time the Rats passed an infrastructure "stimulus" plan, the money mostly went to States to shore up their public employee union pensions.  Extremely few actual projects we'd call "infrastructure," like highways, bridges and dams.  I don't recall any dams at all being built. 

If the Rats are allowed to have any part in it, it's bound to be all waste.  Like last time.

Completely agree. It MUST be true infrastructure spending to be of value.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Those bastards owe us 100 Hoover Dams that we could have bought in 2009, but no!  The Rats pissed it away.  I knew I would not get the dams then, and I know I'm not going to now.  My default position is to stand opposed to this bullshit.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

Wow. I sure hope our great grandchildren think so in their servitude.

Offline aligncare

Sadly, the dems are that bad. But, even when the pubs control all three branches there are plenty of republicans who see themselves as masters of the universe and who aren’t averse to a little self enrichment while in government service. It’s tough to live on a senator’s salary in DC. So I’m told.

Speaks to the bipartisan nature of corrupted power.

Offline Mesaclone

Wow. I sure hope our great grandchildren think so in their servitude.

What will enslave our grandchildren is wasteful social spending...not infrastructure expenditures. Building roads, dams, rails, energy production etcetera is investing in the productivity of the nation. That pays off tremendous FISCAL dividends...social spending OTOH is a bottomless pit of wasted funds.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
All I can think of after reading this is what I would tell my children and their children down I don't know how many generations is:

And the dawn is decades not hours away!

Online roamer_1

What will enslave our grandchildren is wasteful social spending...not infrastructure expenditures.

A distinction without a difference.
We ain't got the money.

How many more trillions before you get a belly full?
I crossed that line under Dubyas bailouts.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sadly, the dems are that bad. But, even when the pubs control all three branches there are plenty of republicans who see themselves as masters of the universe and who aren’t averse to a little self enrichment while in government service. It’s tough to live on a senator’s salary in DC. So I’m told.

Speaks to the bipartisan nature of corrupted power.

I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to elect the president with golden toilets.  He likes to spend.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

A distinction without a difference.
We ain't got the money.

How many more trillions before you get a belly full?
I crossed that line under Dubyas bailouts.

You know they are preparing for that again too. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline montanajoe

Trump and his supporters are so desperate for his reelection that they have no problem with spending trillions of future tax payer dollars to do it...and they will try to convince everyone how "brilliant" the plan is... :shrug:

Online DB

When this passes, will America ever be what it was before?

It feels like a turning point is coming. The most likely path seems like accelerated decline due to debasing our currency and freedom.

Another wild card is China. There should be a major reckoning with China. Their actions has cost the rest of the world dearly.

Our devaluing currency coupled with more expensive products will lower everyone's standard of living.

That price maybe some of the medicine we need to change course.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

A friend who was living in Colorado at the time said the road construction/stimulus signs went up, and then came back down a few months later. Aside from a few speed traps, nothing else happened there. No actual construction.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis