Author Topic: Donald Trump: GPS Tracking for Coronavirus ‘A Bit Severe’; National Stay at Home Order Unlikely  (Read 319 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump: GPS Tracking for Coronavirus ‘A Bit Severe’; National Stay at Home Order Unlikely

Charlie Spiering 30 Mar 2020

President Donald Trump reassured Americans on Monday at the White House that he was not seriously considering dramatic government controls over their lives as the country continues fighting the spread of the coronavirus.

The president was asked about the possibility of GPS tracking during the White House press conference on Monday.

“The GPS, that’s a severe idea,” Trump said. “I’ve been hearing about it. What happens? A siren goes off if you are too close to somebody?”

President Trump was advised by his former commissioner of the Federal Drug Administration, Scott Gottlieb, to use GPS tracking on cell phones to enforce isolation in a “road map” for defeating the virus.

Trump said he would “take a look” at the road map and Gottlieb’s recommendation.

Some experts have recommended using dramatic tactics to keep Americans infected with the virus from spreading it,

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/30/donald-trump-gps-tracking-for-coronavirus-a-bit-severe-national-stay-at-home-order-unlikely/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If DHS, FDA, or what ever Acronymrod agency  is tracking my cell phone, I sure wish I could configure a graphic GPS middle finger at them. 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 12:16:18 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.