Author Topic: Biden Struggles with Coronavirus Question — Trump Has to ‘Wait Until the Cases Before Anything Happe  (Read 261 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 30 Mar 2020

Monday on MSNBC, former Vice President Joe Biden, a candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination, apparently got confused when answering a question about his thoughts on what President Donald Trump should be doing to address the coronavirus pandemic.

Biden said, “The president has to move more rapidly. You know, we know from experience that speed matters. We know that you can’t go too fast, it is about going too slow. In order to avoid that, those very high numbers, we have to do at least several things.

Looking down at his notes, Biden continued, “One, we have to depend on what the president is going to do right now.”

Losing his thought, Biden said, “And first of all, he has to tell — uh uh wait until the cases before anything happens. Look, the whole idea is he has got to get in place things that were shortages of. ”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/03/30/biden-struggles-with-coronavirus-question-trump-has-to-wait-until-the-cases-before-anything-happens/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Why, in the name of God, are they putting this man in front of a camera?

The video is brutal. 

Online libertybele

Why, in the name of God, are they putting this man in front of a camera?

The video is brutal.

No, no, keep letting him get in front of the camera; the more he gets in front of the camera the more people (DEMS) will realize, he is not cognizant enough to run this country, and they should kindly ask him to step aside. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mortarman

It's to early for that. If they make him step aside now, they'll be stuck with Bernie an' this time there'll be no way they can steal the nomination for the Pantsuit Assassin. They have to wait until he has the nomination locked up, then they can push him to step down in favor of the Serial Killery/Mean Amy Campagn.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.