Author Topic: Important Covid-19 advice for the sexually confused  (Read 788 times)

Offline mountaineer

Important Covid-19 advice for the sexually confused
« on: March 30, 2020, 09:02:41 pm »
I stumbled on this on Twitter and can't stop laughing. The poster describes herself as, "just a dyke who loves ska 👍
 here to make friends and watch cat videos." 'Nuff said.
Ya Gal Sam  @skaologist·
Mar 29
Ok, fellow lesbians!
My tips on how to cope with dysphoria while in quarantine!
 I hope it’ll help you ladies out in these trying times.
But First,  I must make a disclaimer so I don’t upset anyone (1/)

. These are all my Garlic, so don’t take them as law
. From 16 up until Now I have been struggling with dysphoria.
. I used to bind. But not anymore.
. Only helping with what I’ve experienced
.again, my word is not law, and I am not speaking over detrans sisters (2/)

Chest binding urge: . Resist wearing your binder by wearing either a wireless or comfort bra and baggy clothing to ‘hide’ your breasts from plain sight. If you can, don’t wear one at all. Let your muscles relax from the pressure. (3/)

Now that you have the time. Begin to rediscover your body through simple (non sexual) touch and feel. Acknowledge that THIS is your body, and YOU own it. You are fine the way you are, tell that to yourself. Every day too. It will help in the long run, trust me. (4/)

Your body is yours, and I’ll say that until hell freezes over. There is nothing wrong with you. NOTHING. You are more than just your breasts, you may not feel like that now, but in due time, practising getting used to seeing and feeling who you are will bring the comfort (5/)

If you feel disgusted or uncomfortable acknowledging your chest. Stop. Take a breather. There is no rush here, you heal at your own pace. Don’t force yourself to see or touch them. This will cause more hatred and discomfort. Start when you’re ready (6/)

If even looking at your chest brings your sheer discomfort. Start with verbal positive reminders.
“I am who I am, and I am me”
“I am fine the way I look”
“I exist on my own terms”
“This is not my fault. I am fine how I am”
(7/)

“I am natural. I am not a monster”
“I refuse to give into the hatred”
(And most importantly) “I forgive myself”
Forgiving yourself is the first step to true recovery and comfort in yourself and I’ll explain why (8/)

In order to close the cycle of self hatred, you must forgive what your past self has done to survive. This goes for all types of trauma, not just dysphoria. You can’t work on improving your confidence if you in question still have hang ups about what you did in the past. (9/

Womanhood is crushing I know. it’s not our fault we are traumatised and alienated.
We simply try to exist as gnc/masc women and in the eyes of society that must be stopped and shamed.
Of course we then start to think WE are the ones in the wrong. That is untrue. (10/)

Verbally and physically becoming one with your body you distanced yourself from out of shame if truly an act of great defiance and great courage.
And I admire and greatly support my fellow dysphoric and detrans sisters.
Flexed biceps
 (11/)

Please remember that your body isn’t a disgusting flesh vessel. It’s hard not to listen to your self hatred but fighting back with self love really does makes a difference in the long run. It is hard. There will be possible set backs, but I believe in you all.
Sparkling heart
 (12/)

Detachment from womanhood urge:
Wanting to turn your back on being female and having major discomfort from being perceived such is very common. I’ve struggled with it for years and here’s how I counteract it. (13/)

. Start to surround yourself with fellow desisters and masc women. The normality of being gnc and female will slowly creep into your mind and wash away the feeling of being an oddity.
Online communities do exist and we sure are out here existing! (14/)

But I must digress. A lot of these communities can cause more harm than good. Pity parties and circle jerking about how depressed you are without the resources to take the next step to recovery can cause dysphoria to increase. (15/)
Got that? Now go out and face the day!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Important Covid-19 advice for the sexually confused
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 10:38:22 pm »
I stumbled on this on Twitter and can't stop laughing. The poster describes herself as, "just a dyke who loves ska 👍
 here to make friends and watch cat videos." 'Nuff said. Got that? Now go out and face the day!

:banghead:

Whatever gets you through the night, "brother-sister."   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 10:45:32 pm »
Please remember that your body isn’t a disgusting flesh vessel. It’s hard not to listen to your self hatred ...
Nope, no mental illness there.   :pondering:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 10:52:43 pm »
Nope, no mental illness there.   :pondering:

Is it any wonder these people are suicide-prone.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 11:03:29 pm »
Is it any wonder these people are suicide-prone.
And prone to abuse drugs and alcohol.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 11:06:52 pm »
Yikes.

I think I need to wash my eyes out with soap....... 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2020, 11:18:55 pm »
Yikes.

I think I need to wash my eyes out with soap.......

I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2020, 02:31:16 am »

LOL!

I REALLY don't need to know what goes on in the sick minds of the sickest of all people!  :terror:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2020, 02:40:28 am »
   I had to look up SKA, is she really in love with Small Kitchen Appliances?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2020, 02:47:51 am »

Ummm....... kinda like Reggae.   wink777

Offline mortarman

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2020, 12:25:29 pm »

Sounds like a character out of Frank Zappa's opera "Joe's Garage".

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2020, 12:52:05 pm »

Here is an example that is rather appropriate at the moment.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra