Author Topic: Dick Morris: People See a New Donald Trump Emerging  (Read 350 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Dick Morris: People See a New Donald Trump Emerging
« on: March 30, 2020, 07:23:21 pm »
Dick Morris: People See a New Donald Trump Emerging
By Brian Freeman    |   Sunday, 29 March 2020 04:25 PM

President Donald Trump's handling of the coronavirus crisis has displayed a positive side of him that many had not acknowledged before, political commentator Dick Morris said on Sunday.

Speaking on "The Cats Roundtable" radio show on AM 970 in New York hosted by John Catsimatidis, Morris said that "people are seeing a Donald Trump they have not seen before" and argued that "he doesn't act like Trump usually does. He doesn't take shots at people. He doesn't set up polarizing debates. He hasn't hogged the stage. He listens to his experts, clearly."

Morris, who was a political advisor to President Bill Clinton before returning to the Republican Party in 2011, said this has created "a big change in the way the voters view" the president and has served as "an amazing boost to Donald Trump's electability."

Read more at: https://www.newsmax.com/politics/dick-morris-virus-pandemic/2020/03/29/id/960437/?oRef=vuukle

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Dick Morris: People See a New Donald Trump Emerging
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 08:02:32 pm »
What I see is the same old Donald Trump.

He acts not because of politics but in spite of politics.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 08:47:38 pm »
Like Morris or not, he is an astute political analyst. Same for Rove, Carville, Brasille, etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 10:00:00 pm »
What I see is the same old Donald Trump.

He acts not because of politics but in spite of politics.

888high58888  @IsailedawayfromFR

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 10:14:31 pm »
Like Morris or not, he is an astute political analyst. Same for Rove, Carville, Brasille, etc.

I'd agree about his being a political analyst, but the astute part, not so much lately.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 05:10:31 am »
I'd agree about his being a political analyst, but the astute part, not so much lately.  :shrug:

The only thing I remember about Dick is that he went to Kenya to help Obama campaign for his Uncle.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 09:23:40 am »
@truth_seeker
Agreed...
sorry

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2020, 11:30:53 am »
The only thing I remember about Dick is that he went to Kenya to help Obama campaign for his Uncle.

What I remember was he was a Hoe toe sucking freak.  Just the guy I want to get my political  op-eds from.   :silly:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 11:31:39 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.