Author Topic: ‘Proud teacher’ from Rhode Island offers to pay anyone with COVID-19 to cough on Trump  (Read 835 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Proud teacher’ from Rhode Island offers to pay anyone with COVID-19 to cough on Trump
March 30, 2020 | Robert Jonathan

You’ve probably heard the expression those who can, do, and those who can’t, teach.

A Rhode Island public school teacher perhaps gave that chestnut a new meaning by allegedly taking to Twitter with an offer to pay someone infected with COVID-19 to cough on President Trump.

The educator in question, who has subsequently deactivated her Twitter account that purportedly operated anonymously under the handle “Proud Teacher,” is said to teach English as a Second Language to middle schoolers. She previously taught in neighboring Massachusetts.

Corey A. DeAngelis @DeAngelisCorey

"Somebody with COVID-19, I will pay you to cough on Trump."

Disgusting.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/30/proud-teacher-from-rhode-island-offers-to-pay-anyone-with-covid-19-to-cough-on-trump-902955
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
          'Proud' must mean something completely different in Rhode Island than it does here in California

Offline goatprairie

I think this crud deserves a visit from The Secret Service.

Offline mortarman

Isn't this on the same level as when Yessir Arenotfit offered $25,000 to the parents of every muzzie rock thrower who strapped on a pair of Semtex undiepanties, walked into an Israeli pizza parlor an' blew up as many innocent civilians as they could get. Should send this byotch for an' all expense long term visit to the waterboard hotel at Club Gitmo. Good thing Sock Monkey never kept his threat to close that down.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This could likelhy be charged as felony assault.

(assault is the verbal threat, while battery is the actual physical act) Plus conspiracy.

Maybe other crime categories. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

Absolutley!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline andy58-in-nh

When this nightmare is over, would it not be a good time to have a public discussion about just who - and what - we are allowing to teach our children?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Applewood

I was just reading a story about teachers in a small town putting together meals for families of those out of work because of this virus.  In with the meals were notes of encouragement for parents and children alike.

Then we have this attention whore.

Hey, Teach -- I have a better idea for your money.  How about donating to the food bank so the families of those kids you teach can put food on the table?

If I was a parent of a kid this person teaches, she wouldn't be teaching anymore.

Offline musiclady

I hope the SS is paying attention to every single person who utters this level of hatred and pays them a visit.

These people are bottom dwellers.  Get them AWAY from our children!!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline LMAO

That's what this is about. Thanks to social media and the WWW, people with attention seeking behaviors now have a wider audience
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Absolutley!

More than that, maybe a day or two in the county clink, and let her hope that another inmate doesn't cough on her.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

I was just reading a story about teachers in a small town putting together meals for families of those out of work because of this virus.  In with the meals were notes of encouragement for parents and children alike.
My district if furnishing lunch and dinner for any family in need 5 days a week, Public, private, or home school at no expense to the family. Show up tell them how many kids, pick up and go. 

Hey, Teach -- I have a better idea for your money.  How about donating to the food bank so the families of those kids you teach can put food on the table?

If I was a parent of a kid this person teaches, she wouldn't be teaching anymore.
Some one needs a good ass kicking.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

rangerrebew

Teacher Offers COVID Patients Money to Cough on President Trump
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2020, 02:46:55 pm »
Teacher Offers COVID Patients Money to Cough on President Trump

School Superintendent labeled tweet “pretty vile and disgusting.”
Fri Apr 10, 2020 Sara Dogan

A Rhode Island teacher is under investigation after tweeting out a message offering payment to COVID-19 patients to deliberately cough on President Trump and infect him with the deadly virus.

The female teacher identified herself in a later tweet as a sixth-grade teacher at Villa Nova Middle School which is located in Woonsocket, Rhode Island.

“Somebody with Covid-19, I will pay you to cough on #Trump,” read the original tweet. The account used by the teacher has now been deleted, but was created under the name “Proud Teacher.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/04/teacher-offers-covid-patients-money-cough-sara-dogan/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Teacher Offers COVID Patients Money to Cough on President Trump
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2020, 04:27:44 pm »
The US Secret Service was created to pursue threats like this.  I hope they've "interviewed" her by now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
You can have commies without Stalin, but you can't take the Stalin out of commies.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Applewood

This chippy is as dumb as a rock.  Even I know whatever you put on the internet doesn't really go away when you delete it.  Someone will be able to harvest it and use it against you.

And she teaches kids?  Never mind that she's encouraging terrorism; this broad is downright stupid. 

Offline mortarman

My sister made threats against President Bush in 2001. The USSS investigated her an' though they found her incapable of carrying out the threats (she suffered from MS an' was wheelchair bound until her death) they still kept a file open on her an' checked in on her from time to time until she died in 2013.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Applewood

My sister made threats against President Bush in 2001. The USSS investigated her an' though they found her incapable of carrying out the threats (she suffered from MS an' was wheelchair bound until her death) they still kept a file open on her an' checked in on her from time to time until she died in 2013.

Sorry @mortarman about your sister.  But the Secret Service did the right thing to keep tabs on her.  They had no way of knowing whether she could have influenced someone else to carry out her threats.  I pray your sister is now at peace. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What if I offered people money to 'cough' on HER.
How would that work out?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mortarman

Sorry @mortarman about your sister.  But the Secret Service did the right thing to keep tabs on her.  They had no way of knowing whether she could have influenced someone else to carry out her threats.  I pray your sister is now at peace.

That was the general consensus in the family. She went left-wing back in the late '60s an' got mixed up in drugs an' such. She absolutely hated conservatism an' dis-owned her oldest son when he joined the army. She would not have anything to do with him or the rest of the family because we supported him. So he would come up to Wisconsin for his leaves instead of Oregon where she lived.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Leftism/Liberalism/Democrats is a certifiable form of insanity.
These people are no longer in the human ethos.
They have become what most people would call 'insane'.
They have sold their souls to "the agenda" and the means always justify the ends, in any extreme whatsoever.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 02:39:46 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Leftism/Liberalism/Democrats is a certifiable form of insanity.
These people are no longer in the human ethos.
They have become what most people would call 'insane'.
They have sold their souls to "the agenda" and the means always justify the ends, in any extreme whatsoever.

It makes it bloody difficult when we have to deal with them sociopaths in the meat world. **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gemmarose

It makes it bloody difficult when we have to deal with them sociopaths in the meat world. **nononono*

It sure does make it hard not to lose my religion on people like that!
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

This is so disgusting I can't help but wonder if it's a Russia-bot.