Author Topic: Trump-bashing royals must ask him for special security help  (Read 625 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump-bashing royals must ask him for special security help
« on: March 30, 2020, 02:10:58 pm »
Trump-bashing royals must ask him for special security help

Karen Townsend Posted at 7:15 pm on March 29, 2020

The Trump-deranged power couple, Prince Harry and his American wife Meghan will have to swallow their pride and ask President Trump if they want help in securing strong security measures in the United States. Will they ask for and receive special security, like Secret Service protection?

The newly non-working royals, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are living in California, having escaped Canada before being stuck there when it was announced the Canadian border with the U.S. would be closed and air travel limited. They hopped aboard a private jet with baby Archie and flew to where they really wanted to be all along – Los Angeles, California.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2020/03/29/trump-bashing-royals-must-ask-special-security-help/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump-bashing royals must ask him for special security help
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 02:18:26 pm »
Wow, they are making a huge mistake!   They had a gorgeous mansion overlooking the water.

Absolutely no.  We should not provide any security even if they beg.  If they need security they are going to have to go to the Queen.  They just want to be part of the Hollywood crowd.  No, and no.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 02:19:22 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 02:43:39 pm »
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry respond to President Trump’s tweet about not paying for their security in LA

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry said they never had plans to ask the United States government to pay for their personal security amid their reported move to Los Angeles.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-prince-harry-respond-to-donald-trumps-tweet-about-not-paying-for-their-security-in-los-angeles
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 03:30:18 pm »
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry respond to President Trump’s tweet about not paying for their security in LA

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry said they never had plans to ask the United States government to pay for their personal security amid their reported move to Los Angeles.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-prince-harry-respond-to-donald-trumps-tweet-about-not-paying-for-their-security-in-los-angeles

Does that mean the British aren't coming? Or just that they'll hire "mercenaries" again? :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 03:36:51 pm »
Wow, they are making a huge mistake!   They had a gorgeous mansion overlooking the water.

@Chosen Daughter

They are going to live in a gorgeous mansion anywhere they live. They are both multi-millionaires,and he has millions coming in from inheritances even if he never lifts a finger to earn any. She has to get an acting gig to earn any more millions,but given the public acclaim
she got from her recent marriage,movie role offers worth millions were probably rolling in before their servants had them unpacked.

Absolutely no.  We should not provide any security even if they beg.  If they need security they are going to have to go to the Queen.  They just want to be part of the Hollywood crowd.  No, and no.

Trump announced the US Government was NOT going to provide them with any security a couple of days ago.

Of course this might change if the Dims regain the WH. There is NOTHING that dedicated commies love more than rubbing noses with Royalty.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 03:40:20 pm »
Does that mean the British aren't coming? Or just that they'll hire "mercenaries" again? :silly:

@PeteS in CA

What it means is there are some senior and some retired LAPD SWAT officers going to become rich from being their bodyguards. Nobody else in Ca can get permission to possess and conceal carry full-auto weapons.

Like the cops in NYC,the cops in Ca have the market on big-buck personal security locked up solid.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2020, 04:06:38 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: Prince Charles will make £2million contribution to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's £4million-a-year security bill amid claims couple will use private guards as Met Police can't carry guns in US
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8168395/Prince-Charles-make-2m-contribution-Prince-Harry-Meghans-4m-year-security-bill.html
Support the USO

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2020, 09:25:44 pm »
I thought they were in Canada because she vowed never to return to the US while Trump was in office? That didn't last long...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2020, 10:16:33 pm »
I thought they were in Canada because she vowed never to return to the US while Trump was in office? That didn't last long...

And in the midst of a pandemic crisis, they flee the single payer health care panacea of Canada.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2020, 10:35:43 pm »
Why the American taxpayers should be expected - especially now - to foot the bill for these British narcissists' bodyguards is beyond my comprehension. While she may be a U.S. citizen, the fact remains - the U.S. government doesn't pay for me to have a bodyguard, so why you, you silly witch?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mortarman

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2020, 12:24:53 am »
They have effectively resigned their positions in the British Gubmint. That means they are not entitled to the privileges that went with their former titles an' positions. They want to be treated as private citizens, then they should behave as such. They made their bed, they get to sleep in it.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline verga

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2020, 05:15:27 pm »
Hey they are private citizens, they can pony up the money themselves, or do without.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2020, 10:26:19 pm »
Folks, I'm dumb, but why would this couple even NEED "protection"?
From whom?

They're not "royalty" anymore, they gave up their "titles", right...?
What point would there be in trying to attack them?

Don't they have money to pay for some bodyguards themselves, if they thought they were needed? (again, I don't think they're needed)

If they don't have money, can't this Harry guy go out and get a job somewhere, to support the wife and child?

Somebody will hire him...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 02:01:23 am by Fishrrman »

Offline verga

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2020, 03:36:30 pm »
Folks, I'm dumb, but why would this couple even NEED "protection"?
From whom?

They're not "royalty" anymore, they gave up their "titles", right...?
What point would there be in trying to attack them?
Keep in mind there are a lot of sickos out there. And i am pretty sure that in "the land of fruits and nuts" there are several people that want to get to her because of her former career in television. I would also be willing to bet that there are several people that would also do her harm due to her being married to him, fantasizing about being the next Mrs. Harry.

Don't they have money to pay for some bodyguards themselves, if they thought they were needed? (again, I don't think they're needed)

If they don't have money, can't this Harry guy go out and get a job somewhere, to support the wife and child?

Somebody will hire him...
And I agree with you, it is up to them to protect themselves.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2020, 03:43:41 pm »
Hey they are private citizens, they can pony up the money themselves, or do without.

Just two more non-essential workers.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2020, 04:24:57 pm »
Hey, Harry and Meghan: Learn to code!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org