Author Topic: Nev Gov's Chief Med Officer Who Banned Hdxychloroquine Doesn't Have License to Practice Medicine  (Read 589 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Jim Hoft March 30, 2020

Nevada Governor Sisolak’s Chief Medical Officer Who Banned Hydroxychloroquine for Treating Coronavirus DOES NOT Have License to Practice Medicine

As reported last week — Nevada’s Governor Steve Sisolak (D) on Tuesday issued an emergency order barring the use of anti-malaria drugs such as chloroquine for Coronavirus patients.

Governor Sisolak’s Chief Medical Officer of Nevada is named Ihsan Azzam and he is the one who advised Gov. Sisolak to make it illegal to prescribe hydroxychloroquine to COVID-19 victims.

But as reported in the Washington Times in 2018 — Ihsan Azzam does not have a license to practice medicine in the United States and yet he is dictating public health policy in Nevada!

On Sunday night the FDA issued an emergency authorization for hydroxychloroquine to be prescribed to coronavirus patients.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/nevada-governor-sisolaks-chief-medical-officer-who-banned-hydroxychloroquine-for-treating-coronavirus-does-not-have-license-to-practice-medicine/

Offline PeteS in CA

#Resist, even if it kills people.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nevada Governor Sisolak’s Chief Medical Officer Who Banned Hydroxychloroquine for Treating Coronavirus DOES NOT Have License to Practice Medicine

by Jim Hoft March 30, 2020

As reported last week — Nevada’s Governor Steve Sisolak (D) on Tuesday issued an emergency order barring the use of anti-malaria drugs such as chloroquine for Coronavirus patients.

In addition to barring the use of chloroquine for Coronavirus patients on Tuesday, Nevada’s governor also banned social gatherings of more than 10 people.

According to the governor’s order anyone who violates the order will be charged with at least a misdemeanor crime and it remains in place until April 16 (after Easter).

But there’s more…
If you read the governor’s order he also prevented seniors from using chloroquine as a prophylactic to ward off the disease.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/nevada-governor-sisolaks-chief-medical-officer-who-banned-hydroxychloroquine-for-treating-coronavirus-does-not-have-license-to-practice-medicine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The FDA approved the use of the drug for treating COVID-19, so suck it Sisolak.  Doctors are going to treat their patients whether you like it or not.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Polly Ticks

Just a little preview of what happens when the government is in charge of healthcare.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline musiclady

The FDA approved the use of the drug for treating COVID-19, so suck it Sisolak.  Doctors are going to treat their patients whether you like it or not.

I wonder if this (Democrat) Governor just wants the people to suffer and die..........

What kinds of ghouls are these Democrats, anyway??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Hoodat

I wonder if this (Democrat) Governor just wants the people to suffer and die..........

If it achieves their political ends, yes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

What kinds of ghouls are these Democrats, anyway??

You have to break some eggs if you're going to make an omelet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

Agree.

This utterly stupid order was pure hate-filled politics.

Ugly on display.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Agree.

This utterly stupid order was pure hate-filled politics.

Ugly on display.

The Rat Governors of NV and MI proved the old saw, if a Republican announced a cure for Cancer, the Rats would take the side of Cancer. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

The Rat Governors of NV and MI proved the old saw, if a Republican announced a cure for Cancer, the Rats would take the side of Cancer.

And look at the disaster in Michigan right now.

The Governor is largely at fault for the severity of the outbreak.

But will never be held accountable.

Nor will Cuomo in NY.   **nononono*

Offline PeteS in CA

Do the States of MI and NV allow recalling Governors? If so, those two #Resisters need their asses in Recall slings.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well he's in good company with the director of the WHO.

He's not an MD...licensed or otherwise.  First time in the organizations history.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

Do the States of MI and NV allow recalling Governors? If so, those two #Resisters need their asses in Recall slings.

I know a lot of great people in the state of Michigan, but I doubt there are enough of them to get their demented Governor out of office.....

Offline musiclady

Well he's in good company with the director of the WHO.

He's not an MD...licensed or otherwise.  First time in the organizations history.

Which is why they said it was no big deal.

They not only didn't have medical expertise, but completely ignored the people who did.

And look at the mess now that the real healthcare experts are trying to clean up.

Offline Mod2

Threads merged.