Author Topic: We Were Wrong: So Sorry that We Ruined Your Life  (Read 445 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We Were Wrong: So Sorry that We Ruined Your Life
« on: March 29, 2020, 02:18:36 pm »
We Were Wrong: So Sorry that We Ruined Your Life

Andrew Cuomo, governor of New York, is moving up in the betting odds for getting the Democratic presidential nomination, even though he is not running. The reason is that binge-watching newshounds have noticed something about his comportment during this crisis. He seems just slightly struggling to know what’s true. Sometimes he is even honest.

Consider this. On Thursday March 26, Cuomo dared question the orthodoxy that has wrecked countless businesses and lives. He revealed what actual experts are saying quietly all over the world but had yet not been discussed openly in the endless public-relations spin broadcast all day and night.

He said the following:

“If you rethought that or had time to analyze that public health strategy, I don’t know that you would say quarantine everyone. I don’t even know that that was the best public health policy. Young people then quarantined with older people was probably not the best public health strategy because the younger people could have been exposing the older people to an infection. “

Further:

“What we did was we closed everything down. That was our public health strategy. Just close everything, all businesses, old workers, young people, old people, short people, tall people. Every school closed, everything.”

It’s true that anyone following the unfolding fiasco and the gradually emerging data behind it knows that Cuomo is right. The response has not been modern and scientific...

Excerpted From: https://www.aier.org/article/we-were-wrong-so-sorry-that-we-ruined-your-life/

@skeeter
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Re: We Were Wrong: So Sorry that We Ruined Your Life
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 02:26:45 pm »
Thanks @Bigun. Perhaps common wisdom is finally turning around on this issue.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 02:27:44 pm »

We can only hope!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mortarman

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 04:43:07 pm »
Libtard politics is one bidniss where the practitioners get rewarded for ruining peoples lives an' almost never suffer any of the consequences.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2020, 09:18:59 pm »
And yet now, he's extended those same policies through April 15. *****rollingeyes*****
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2020, 09:48:08 pm »
Must see video:

Chris Cuomo debates brother Andrew Cuomo over mom's 'favorite son' during CNN coronavirus coverage

https://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2020/03/17/coronavirus-coverage-chris-cuomo-debates-andrew-cuomo-favorite-son/5067469002/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2020, 10:14:51 pm »

I doubt that very much.