Author Topic: Pelosi: As Trump ‘Fiddles People Are Dying’ of Coronavirus- His Denial ‘Was Deadly’  (Read 690 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 29 Mar 2020

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) described president Donald Trump of fiddling while people died of coronavirus.

Pelosi said, “First let me say how sad it is that even since the president’s signing of the bill, the number of deaths reported has doubled from 1,000 to 2,000 in our country. This is such a very, very sad time for us. We should be taking every precaution. The president, his denial at the beginning, was deadly. His delaying of getting equipment to where it — his continued delay in getting equipment to where it’s needed is deadly. Now the best thing to do would be to prevent more loss of life rather than open things up because we just don’t know. We have to have testing, testing, testing. That’s what we said from the start before we can evaluate what the nature of it is in some of these other regions as well. I don’t know what the purpose of that is. I don’t know what the scientists are saying to him. I don’t know what the scientists said to him, when did this president know about this, and what did he know? What did he know, and when did he know it? That’s for an after-action review. But as the president fiddles, people are dying.”

Host Jake Tapper asked, “Speaker Pelosi when you say the president’s denial was deadly, he obviously downplayed the risks of coronavirus for several weeks, and it wasn’t until I think about two weeks ago that he started acknowledging the gravity of the crisis. Are you saying his downplaying ultimately cost American lives?”

Pelosi said, “Yes, I am. I’m saying that because when he made — the other day, when he was signing the bill, he said, just think, 20 days ago everything was great. No, everything wasn’t great. We had nearly 500 cases and 17 deaths already. And in that 20 days, because we weren’t prepared, we now have 2,000 deaths and 100,000 cases. So again, we really want to work in a unifying way to get the job done here. But we cannot continue to allow him to continue to make these underestimates of what is actually happening here. This is such a tragedy, and we don’t even know the magnitude of it because we do not have the adequate testing. Our first bill was about testing, testing, testing. The second bill was about masks, masks, masks. Of course both of them were about addressing the emergency.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/03/29/pelosi-as-trump-fiddles-people-are-dying-of-coronavirus-his-denial-was-deadly/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Dems are planning investigations of this...The Repubs better win the House back in Nov!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

Of course Pelosi wouldn't know any better - she tore up Trump's first public acknowledgement of the pandemic.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The Dems are planning investigations of this...The Repubs better win the House back in Nov!
Retain the Senate too.  I don't think that will happen, but I am predicting President Trump's re-election based on almost 3 straight weeks of great leadership, not what he was tweeting before that.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1236778368533700609
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Who knows what this means, but it sounds good to me!
Quote Tweet
Dan Scavino @DanScavino
· Mar 7
5:18 PM · Mar 8, 2020
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 04:01:06 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline The_Reader_David

I do hope there are campaign ads being prepared with footage of leading Democrats (Pelosi and Biden especially) decrying the 31 January China travel ban as "racist" "xenophobic" and/or "hystrerical", and of their mockery of the European travel ban.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 04:32:20 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline PeteS in CA

I won't re-post the whole timeline here, but this post has it, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2169385.html#msg2169385 , nearly 4 dozen Trump Administration actions and results that show Miss Nancy is lying. I truly hope House Dems are STOOOOOO-pid enough to start a shampeachment kangavestigation of this, immediately.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 08:16:53 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Pelosi having Americans wait while she hammered out a 1400 page pork barrel.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline bilo

I do hope there are campaign ads being prepared with footage of leading Democrats (Pelosi and Biden especially) decrying the 31 January China travel ban as "racist" "xenophobic" and/or "hystrerical", and of their mockery of the European travel ban.

Also, lets get lots of ads detailing how the relief bill was held up by Pelosi and the Rats and on top of that how all kinds of money was spent on unrelated items.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pelosi having Americans wait while she hammered out a 1400 page pork barrel.

She'll get away with it.  Just watch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pelosi calls for probe into Trump’s handling of virus: ‘What did he know and when did he know it?’
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/29/pelosi-calls-for-probe-into-trumps-handling-of-virus-what-did-he-know-and-when-did-he-know-it-902723

Give the investigation to Schitt.  He's a mean little shit, just like you, Nancy Pelosi.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

I sincerely hope Pelosi and House Dems are so monumentally stooooooopid as to open a shampeachment shamvestigation over coronavirus by summer! Schifftyroo (or a ______roo to be appointed later) will be overwhelmed when he attempts to suppress the flood of information proving that China withheld information from the world and that despite that, Trump responded swiftly and decisively.

And if Trump taunts Pelosi's TDS ...

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

:silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

This is just throwing red meat out for the base

Of course she’s going to be critical of a president from the opposing party

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is just throwing red meat out for the base

Of course she’s going to be critical of a president from the opposing party

And now we can see why a steady diet of only red meat is bad for you.   888mouth
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

When @realDonaldTrump formed the Wuhan #coronavirus task force, Nancy Pelosi was passing out her impeachment pens. pic.twitter.com/VhAt8RxB0x— Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS (@RepGosar) March 30, 2020

https://twitter.com/RepGosar/status/1244452425441968148/photo/1 

« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 10:47:17 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

How does she sleep at night and live with what she's doing??

Because it's entertaining the base of her party
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Joe...  "someone say fiddle"? 

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.