Author Topic: Massie Made Them Come to DC, 'But I Couldn't Make Them Work'  (Read 492 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Massie Made Them Come to DC, 'But I Couldn't Make Them Work'
« on: March 29, 2020, 05:57:48 am »
Massie Made Them Come to DC, 'But I Couldn't Make Them Work'

Excerpt:

Democrats, Republicans, and the president chewed him up for forcing House lawmakers to Washington, D.C., amid the global coronavirus pandemic, but allowing bills to be passed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi via voice vote sets a very dangerous precedent, Massie said.

"In fact, the WHIP team sent out an email and told people, 'you can stay home, we'll just pass this by a voice vote,'" Massie said. "And that's when I jumped in a car and drove to D.C., because it's not constitutional to do any legislative business without at least half of the members of Congress present.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/thomas-massie-stimulus-voice-vote-quorom/2020/03/28/id/960355/

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Massie Made Them Come to DC, 'But I Couldn't Make Them Work'
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 06:01:03 am »
It seems if you are trying to follow  Constitutional Law your now a "nuisance"  or a "grandstander".  Each and every Congressman/woman takes a vow to uphold the Constitution.  Our new reality.  Lawlessness.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 11:41:34 am »
Massie is a hero.  He forced every legislator TO GO ON RECORD, on their vote on this Porkulus bill that helps bankrupt this country.  So much stupitity abounds thinking we can not only maintain $22T of of debt, but start increasing it rapidly

We the people, have a right to that fact of who to make accountable.  If i was 20 or 30 years younger, I'd be polishing my pitchfork.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 11:42:18 am »
It seems if you are trying to follow  Constitutional Law your now a "nuisance"  or a "grandstander".  Each and every Congressman/woman takes a vow to uphold the Constitution.  Our new reality.  Lawlessness.

DJT is not 1/10 the man Massie is.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2020, 06:37:56 pm »
 22222frying pan
DJT is not 1/10 the man Massie is.

@catfish1957

Get a freaking grip! Massie is 100 percent right on this,but he is NOT a President,and isn't facing the same pressures and responsibilities.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!