Author Topic: Has the Coronavirus put Al Gore, Greta Thunberg et al into an embarrassing corner: As the world scru  (Read 644 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Big Wobble by Gary Walton 3/28/2020

Has the Coronavirus put Al Gore, Greta Thunberg et al into an embarrassing corner: As the world scrubs itself of Carbon Dioxide emissions will our planet cool down?

We have a very interesting scenario developing around the world ladies and gentlemen. Al Gore, Greta Thunberg et al, are going to be left with egg on their faces as the use of carbon dioxide emissions drop drastically (which they blame for global warming) due to the global Convid-109 lockdown, as factories and fuel emissions decline world-wide. March brought a substantial (more than 45 %) drop in global commercial air traffic. According to their mantra, as co2 use drops so will the temperature of our planet.

Will the planet keep on warming? I personally think so, already NOAA is predicting above-average temperatures across the US, this spring, as well as above-average precipitation in the central and eastern United States. Significant rainfall events could trigger flood conditions on top of already saturated soils. 2019 was the wettest year in the U.S., in many years devasting crops the whole year through.

The Coronavirus lockdown is leading to a huge drop in pollution across Europe.

The Copernicus Sentinel-5P satellite has also seen a drastic drop in air pollution across Europe and China and has revealed a significant drop in nitrogen dioxide concentrations – coinciding with the strict quarantine measures. Scientists from the Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute (KNMI) have been using data from Copernicus Sentinel-5P satellite to monitor both weather and pollution over Europe. The new images clearly illustrate a strong reduction of nitrogen dioxide concentrations over major cities across Europe – specifically Milan, Paris and Madrid. The satellite images show nitrogen dioxide concentrations from 14 to 25 March 2020, compared to the monthly average of concentrations from 2019.

More: http://www.thebigwobble.org/2020/03/has-coronavirus-put-al-gore-greta.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have complete confidence this will be spun in their favor, whatever twisting it takes.  It's what they do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I have complete confidence this will be spun in their favor, whatever twisting it takes.  It's what they do.
absolutely.

Since their claims have no basis in science, new scientific data means nothing.

They adjust their claims accordingly and move on, just as Algore did from spinning global heating apocalypse to global climate change apocalypse
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington