Author Topic: Muslim terrorist sentenced to 10 years for planning biological attack to massacre 13,500 Germans  (Read 370 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Muslim terrorist sentenced to 10 years for planning biological attack to massacre 13,500 Germans
by BtNews · March 28, 2020

A German court sentenced a Tunisian Muslim terrorist to 10 years in prison for planning a biological bomb attack with the deadly poison ricin in order to mass murder people.

Thirty-one-year-old ISIS terrorist Sief Allah H. ordered 3,300 castor seeds, explosives and metal ball bearing on the internet in order to build the biological bomb.

They also bought a hamster to test the potency of the poison and successfully made a small amount of ricin.

See more at: https://btnews.online/archives/119240/muslim-terrorist-sentenced-to-10-years-for-planning-biological-attack-to-massacre-13500-germans/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Ten years, eh? Seems appropriate since that's about the same sentence for murder in Germany, of course I bet he's out before serving five.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
GT wrote:
"Ten years, eh? Seems appropriate since that's about the same sentence for murder in Germany, of course I bet he's out before serving five."

Yep.
And what's he gonna do right after he gets outta jail?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
GT wrote:
"Ten years, eh? Seems appropriate since that's about the same sentence for murder in Germany, of course I bet he's out before serving five."

Yep.
And what's he gonna do right after he gets outta jail?
He's going to JIHADLAND!