Author Topic: Tucker Carlson: Biden won't be the Democratic nominee, Andrew Cuomo 'most likely'  (Read 921 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Carlson: Biden won't be the Democratic nominee, Andrew Cuomo 'most likely'
By Joe Concha - 03/28/20 11:37 AM EDT

Tucker Carlson says he believes Joe Biden "will not be the Democratic nominee on Election Day," with the Fox News host offering New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) as the candidate to take on President Trump in November.

“Well, the math doesn’t work, but it’s not about math. It’s about will,” the conservative Carlson said during Charlie LeDuff’s podcast “No BS News Hour” when asked how the delegate math would work with the former vice president out in front of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) by a 1,237-914 margin.
"So the Democratic Party is intent on taking power, period, period, and they mean it, and they’re willing to do kind of whatever they think works," he continued. "I mean that’s demonstrable."

“He shouldn’t be working still,” Carlson added of Biden. “I’m not being mean. I know him. I’ve always liked him. But that’s true. And so those are two trains traveling toward each other at high speed, two competing imperatives. We’ve got to win, but we’ve got a guy who can’t win. Therefore, they’re gonna replace him."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/489983-tucker-carlson-biden-wont-be-the-democratic-nominee-andrew-cuomo-most-likely
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Yes, this was the word 48 hours ago but now, Cuomo's image is tarnished a bit too. I knew someone who wanted a Trump-Cuomo ticket of all things. I'm not apt to judge it but I don't think we will see that kind of ticket.

Offline conservativevoter

Cuomo apparently had the chance to do the proper ordering of supplies in a timely manner, but instead followed another course.  He cannot complain now of any related inadequacies along the government chain.

Some questions here....

1.  If we have for example, 80,000 cases of the Chinese virus, how many are likely to need hospitalization?  How many of that number will need ventilators and how many will need oxygen?  How many can be treated at home?

2.  Most often, I watch FBN (Stu Varney in the am and Lou Dobbs, pm).  Dobbs has been in contact somehow with someone who had contracted the Chinese virus, and he and his staff worked from home (self-quarantine).  I believe that started a week ago on a Friday.  (8 days)  This past Friday night, it was announced that he and his tv staff would be returning to work
on Monday.  Only 10 days?  Is there any idea what the normal quarantine time is?

My eldest works in a major hospital in NJ that has a NICU unit. (As an NP.)  As of a few days ago, about 60 patients were being held there.  In a hospital with infants needing major attention...

:patriot:.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Here's a scenario for ya to knock around:

DNC offers Bernie the commie a deal:
- Throw all your existing votes to Cuomo.
- Cuomo becomes the nominee.
- You get the VP slot in return for your troubles.

Think about it...
Bernie's always been lazy, and what better political job to hide in and do nothing than the VP's?
Now he has a position that's guaranteed for 4 or 8 years -- longer than he could want.

Think he would turn that down?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Assuming both NY and Calif. get hit hard by Chinavir, NY0-Cuomo and CA-Newsome might be the strongest options to oppose Trump.

Big state governors, with track records of facing this, not yet senile, etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
2.  Most often, I watch FBN (Stu Varney in the am and Lou Dobbs, pm).  Dobbs has been in contact somehow with someone who had contracted the Chinese virus, and he and his staff worked from home (self-quarantine).  I believe that started a week ago on a Friday.  (8 days)  This past Friday night, it was announced that he and his tv staff would be returning to work
on Monday.  Only 10 days?  Is there any idea what the normal quarantine time is?
Quarantine is usually at least 14 days from the onset of symptoms, or until the patient tests negative twice.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If they try to slide someone in ahead of Bernie, who has a rabidly loyal following and has the second most real votes, there will be hell to pay.

Bernie was dissed by his party in 2016 and his followers will not likely go down without some serious infighting going on, and maybe a 3rd party bid,
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 12:47:29 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

If they try to slide someone in ahead of Bernie, who has a rabidly loyal following and has the second most real votes, there will be hell to pay.

Bernie was dissed by his party in 2016 and his followers will not likely go down without some serious infighting going on, and maybe a 3rd party bid,

The public image would not be good if Biden is the nominee and they pull him out to put someone else in

George McGovern replaced his vice president nominee in the 1972 election and it gave the image of a campaign in disarray

They won’t replace Biden. Because you are correct. Sanders supporters will see it as a rip off and it would be a Civil War that would rival any Civil War
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Nah, Andy's made too many missteps.

Besides, why would anyone outside the boundaries of NYC want to vote for changing America into New York on steroids??

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I kinda hope it will be Mini-Mario,given how much love the rest of America has for NYC politicians.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mortarman

As come on. Fredo's brother isn't leaving Albany anytime soon. He's too busy ruining NY for fun an' personal profit to risk losing a national campaign. I still say that the Dis-Loyal Opposition ticket to be brokered in Milwaukee will be the Pantsuit Assassin an' Mean Amy.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Andrew Cuomo’s dad (Mario) was asked  to run for President in 88 and 92, but he turned it down.

Maybe Andrew wants to follow in dad’s footsteps? So far he is.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Cuomo or Hillary...anybody. Biden is to the point that he needs help eating a bowl of soup.
He should be in a home somewhere watching birds and throwing rocks in a pond.

Whoever will be the eventual Democrat nominee, it cannot be Biden.
This guy doesn't know if it is daytime or night, doesn't know what day of the week or month it is, and can't tie his own shoes.

No wonder Obama would never endorse him. The guy is a lunatic.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mortarman

Bu-bu-bu-butt Shortbus Joe is the guy who was in charge of prett-near everything in Sock Monkey's evil corrupt regime. He was tapped to spearhead Il Douche's foreign policy. He led efforts to keep us safe from H1N1. After all that responsibility thrust upon him why wouldn't Sock Monkey support him?

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Bu-bu-bu-butt Shortbus Joe is the guy who was in charge of prett-near everything in Sock Monkey's evil corrupt regime. He was tapped to spearhead Il Douche's foreign policy. He led efforts to keep us safe from H1N1. After all that responsibility thrust upon him why wouldn't Sock Monkey support him?

Jarrett did all of those things. Jarrett was in fact Obama's vice President. Biden was just an old White idiot that they kept locked in a room somewhere. He was a useful idiot. But he was never in a position of power.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 12:46:51 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jpsb

Cuomo was recently busted for hoarding ventilators in NYC while bashing President Trump about not providing NYS with ventilators. I don't think he is going to be able to get by the complete and total hypocrisy of doing that. Nobody likes a hoarder during a crisis. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I agree with Carlson.   Biden won't be the Dem nominee and Cuomo likely will be.   The world has changed and Biden belongs to that part of the demographic that ought best to self-quarantine.   For the sake of his health in his dotage,  and that of the Democratic party,
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Fishrrman

C'mon folks.
Get real.

If it's not going to be ol' white Joe, who IS capable of pickin' up the reins and ridin' the campaign horse?

It's certainly not going to be Bernie -- the democrat-communist powers-that-be don't want him (which is kinda funny, because at least he's somewhat honest about his true political beliefs, unlike the rest of 'em). So he's out.

Who does that leave?

There's o'er-the-hillary, but she's almost as "shaky" as Biden is physically. And a lot of the dem-com voters don't like her, particularly the Bernsheviks.

If you cross her off the list (and it ain't much of a list to begin with), who's left?
John Kerry? Who you be kiddin'?

Andy Cuomo?
Like him or not (and I don't), he has all (most?) of his faculties about him.
Like him or not (and I don't), he can probably count on winning nearly every state that o'er-the-hillary picked up last time.
That puts him in a better starting position at the gate than any of the other horses out there.

So... who's it gonna be...?

Jarrett did all of those things. Jarrett was in fact Obama's vice President. Biden was just an old White idiot that they kept locked in a room somewhere. He was a useful idiot. But he was never in a position of power.
I think Valerie was actually running the country and Obama was simply the mouthpiece.  It is why he could afford time to play so much golf.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

C'mon folks.
Get real.

If it's not going to be ol' white Joe, who IS capable of pickin' up the reins and ridin' the campaign horse?

It's certainly not going to be Bernie -- the democrat-communist powers-that-be don't want him (which is kinda funny, because at least he's somewhat honest about his true political beliefs, unlike the rest of 'em). So he's out.

Who does that leave?

There's o'er-the-hillary, but she's almost as "shaky" as Biden is physically. And a lot of the dem-com voters don't like her, particularly the Bernsheviks.

If you cross her off the list (and it ain't much of a list to begin with), who's left?
John Kerry? Who you be kiddin'?

Andy Cuomo?
Like him or not (and I don't), he has all (most?) of his faculties about him.
Like him or not (and I don't), he can probably count on winning nearly every state that o'er-the-hillary picked up last time.
That puts him in a better starting position at the gate than any of the other horses out there.

So... who's it gonna be...?
It is Michelle's if she wants it.  Problem is she likes doing what she does now so much more.

Offline libertybele

Certainly Slow Joe isn't scoring any more points, but Cuomo?  He's getting a lot of attention only because of the virus - other than that, he wasn't even a thought.  Also - has anyone even asked Cuomo if he's interested in the presidency? 

When things settle down, I think we'll still see Biden around and he will have picked a VP that will be selected by the DEMS to actually run things -- Joe will ride on his or her coattails to the DEM nomination.  I'm still thinking Beto.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Assuming both NY and Calif. get hit hard by Chinavir, NY0-Cuomo and CA-Newsome might be the strongest options to oppose Trump.

Big state governors, with track records of facing this, not yet senile, etc.
Still think that Americans will turn out to back Newsome since he does this?
Coronavirus Jailbreak: California Gov. Gavin Newsom Commutes Sentences for 14 Convicted Killers
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/31/coronavirus-jailbreak-california-gov-gavin-newsom-commutes-sentences-for-14-convicted-killers/

Offline Fishrrman

If you don't mind dirtying yourself, here's a very interesting post from a thread "over there":
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3830083/posts?page=184#184

Cuomo doesn't have to be "the perfect candidate" for the democrat-communists. Indeed, he is not.

He just has to be "a fully-functioning candidate". That he is, whereas Joe Biden clearly is not.

Unless the democrat-communists pick o'er-the-hillary (I'm thinking they'll resort to that ONLY if Cuomo absolutely refuses to run), and unless someone "not heretofore declared" jumps in to run (Newsome? McAuliffe?), Cuomo is gonna be their man.

This is 1968 all over again.
And right now, Mr. Cuomo can play the role of RFK... if he wants to.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Offline dfwgator

This is 1968 all over again.
And right now, Mr. Cuomo can play the role of RFK... if he wants to.

Who plays the role of Sirhan Sirhan?

(Too soon?)

Offline mortarman

Who plays the role of Sirhan Sirhan?

(Too soon?)

I'm pretty sure that Huma can find some radicalized rock thrower to play that role. That way the Pantsuit Assassin won't have to get her hands dirty an' the goal will be achieved.