Author Topic: Trump Snubs Pelosi; Spiteful Speaker Not Invited To Stimulus Bill Signing Ceremony  (Read 471 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Posted March 28, 2020 in Politics , Source: thehill, cnbc, cnn

Following a week of obstruction and sabotage by Democrats on a massive stimulus effort to assist Americans who have been affected by the coronavirus, President Trump signed the bill on Friday.

However, there was one major player who was absent from the signing ceremony and her name is Nancy Pelosi.

Madame Speaker spent the entire week pulling out every dirty trick in her bag to slow the progress, inserting unrelated items and at one point, stating that she and her House minions would write their own bill.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/trump-snubs-pelosi-spiteful-speaker-not-invited-to-stimulus-bill-signing-ceremony/
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 03:03:21 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

I don't believe there were any Rats at the signing, nor should there have been.

I hope the Pubs kept the garbage out of the bill, but it's hard to tell since no one has read it.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline LottieDah

Was it a "snub" or merely "social distancing"?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Good move.
Keep her and ALL the democrat-communists OUT of the White House.

Right now, they are THE ENEMY.
Come to think of it, they are ALWAYS "the enemy"...!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I don't believe there were any Rats at the signing, nor should there have been.

I hope the Pubs kept the garbage out of the bill, but it's hard to tell since no one has read it.

Has anyone said that they did?  Wishful thinking.  Trump willingly gives Nancy everything she wants.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Has anyone said that they did?  Wishful thinking.  Trump willingly gives Nancy everything she wants.

This is simply untrue..... and remains untrue no matter how many times you post it.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Owning the libs
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 01:28:04 am by Once-Ler »