Author Topic: Coronavirus: Illegal Aliens Demand $1.2K Each in Taxpayer-Funded Checks  (Read 841 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Binder 27 Mar 2020

Illegal aliens are demanding they too receive $1,200 in federal checks from the government as part of a Chinese coronavirus crisis relief package.

Open borders organizations like the George Soros-funded United We Dream, the National Immigrant Justice Center, and the National Immigration Law Center — all of which represent the roughly 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States — are pleading with the federal government to cut federal checks to illegal aliens who have Individual Tax Identification Number (ITINs).

Currently, Trump’s coronavirus relief package includes $1,200 federal checks for American citizens with Social Security Numbers (SSN) or those considered “resident aliens,” like permanent lawful residents in the U.S. on green cards.

Illegal aliens, therefore, are excluded from receiving the federal checks, a provision that has outraged the open borders lobby.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/27/coronavirus-illegal-aliens-demand-1-2k-each-in-taxpayer-funded-checks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

No and hell no!!!  They shouldn't be here in the first place and most have already likely received benefits of entitlement without being entitled!!! 9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

Thought I read somewhere that an amount in this porkulus bill was going to illegals and alleged refugees.  Not sure if that provision made it into the final measure though.

In any event, I agree with @libertybele.  No and hell no.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
These 'migrants' already get outrageous tax refunds using Tax ID's provided by the IRS that far exceed any minimal tax they may have paid while illegally working, and that doesn't even take into account the free medical, WIC, food stamps and section 8 housing they get. And to anyone that claims they can't get that because they are illegal? Bullshit!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
NO.
(sorry!)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Go back to your own country to get handouts.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

These 'migrants' already get outrageous tax refunds using Tax ID's provided by the IRS that far exceed any minimal tax they may have paid while illegally working, and that doesn't even take into account the free medical, WIC, food stamps and section 8 housing they get. And to anyone that claims they can't get that because they are illegal? Bullshit!

We all say no.

Our 'leaders' will say yes, whether we like it or not.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I think it is almost for sure that illegal aliens with ITIN's will receive stimulus checks.  They file their taxes with their special tax ID.

9999hair out0000
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh come on. With all those empty cruise ships, just load 'em up and take them home...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Coronavirus: Illegal Aliens Demand $1.2K Each in Taxpayer-Funded Checks
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2020, 04:17:13 pm »
@mystery-ak

are pleading with the federal government to cut federal checks to illegal aliens who have Individual Tax Identification Number (ITINs).

HOW is it even remotely legal for people who are here illegally to even HAVE federal Individual Tax Identification Numbers?????

That's like being "only a little bit pregnant". You are either here legally,or you can NOT have or obtain ANY legal documentation.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2020, 04:21:35 pm »
I think it is almost for sure that illegal aliens with ITIN's will receive stimulus checks.  They file their taxes with their special tax ID.

9999hair out0000

@Chosen Daughter

Yet the government mails their tax refund checks to them,and INS can't arrest them because they don't know where they live!

No doubt because there is some sort of state and/or federal law protecting them from being identified as illegal aliens.

Does the term "circular firing squad" ring a bell with anyone else?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2020, 04:25:15 pm »
They'll end up getting it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2020, 04:37:36 am »
@Chosen Daughter

Yet the government mails their tax refund checks to them,and INS can't arrest them because they don't know where they live!

No doubt because there is some sort of state and/or federal law protecting them from being identified as illegal aliens.

Does the term "circular firing squad" ring a bell with anyone else?

Truth Sneaky.  They also run a scam on tax return.  They claim children that don't even live with them.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2020, 05:37:40 am »
Well the one bright side would be we finally get an accurate number on the illegals. One would bet it is more than the numbers we are being told.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2020, 05:46:53 am »
People In Hell Demand Ice Water

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2020, 07:49:02 pm »
Truth Sneaky.  They also run a scam on tax return.  They claim children that don't even live with them.
Actually, they claim children that don't even exist. If you, I or any citizen or legal resident did that they would hunt us down and prosecute us.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2020, 09:58:56 pm »
They'll end up getting it.
Fine. Deduct the cost of their flight home from it. Special rates. (which happen to equal the check amount).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2020, 02:04:05 am »
Fine. Deduct the cost of their flight home from it. Special rates. (which happen to equal the check amount).

That's something nice to dream about IMHO...but you know as well as I do the Dems would never let that happen and the Republicans...with a few exceptions...don't have the spine to demand it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2020, 02:13:38 am »

Not to mention the airline companies that stay in business.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2020, 02:17:01 am »
Not to mention the airline companies that stay in business.
It's a win-win-win!

C S Lewis