Author Topic: New Fox News poll: Biden 49 Trump 40  (Read 821 times)

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
New Fox News poll: Biden 49 Trump 40
« on: March 28, 2020, 09:22:07 am »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-biden-leads-trump-wins-high-marks-for-female-vp-pledge

Even with his stellar, masterful handling of the Covid-19 crisis.
Need that incoming Trump rage tweet. :pop41:
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: New Fox News poll: Biden 49 Trump 40
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 09:30:29 am »
Looks like fair and balanced polling to me.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 10:22:06 am »
Looks like fair and balanced polling to me.

FTA:
"Meanwhile, by a three-to-one margin, voters like Biden’s commitment to choose a woman as his running mate."

"Get the hence, Pence."
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 11:52:37 am »
Not surprised based on the internals - 49% Democrat, 40% GOP.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2020, 01:45:49 pm »
Polls :3:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 01:47:46 pm »
OMG...does any one really believe this...geeeez!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2020, 01:54:21 pm »

As much as Trump would not like to hear it....   The blame for this crisis floats up to the top no matter how much at fault he is, or how well he handles it.  Unless things change drastically the best historic analogy we can correlate at this point is ....  Hoover v. FDR in 1932.

I will go on record that if we have 20% unemployment come early November.....   Trump will not be elected.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 01:55:46 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2020, 03:56:22 pm »
As much as Trump would not like to hear it....   The blame for this crisis floats up to the top no matter how much at fault he is, or how well he handles it.  Unless things change drastically the best historic analogy we can correlate at this point is ....  Hoover v. FDR in 1932.

I will go on record that if we have 20% unemployment come early November.....   Trump will not be elected.

More like FDR v Willkie in 1940. An incumbent president, a blooming world crisis, a war like standing for the nation.

As for blame, President's tend to rise in status with voters IF they handle a crisis effectively...and the President has been Lincoln-esque thus far in this current crisis. There are no easy elections for Republicans, but the President is doing everything right to set things up for a win in November.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2020, 04:41:53 pm »
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2020, 06:29:58 pm »
Polls :3:

Agreed.  A few days ago there was a Gallup poll that had Trump's approval rating up.  Next week there will probably be more polls, each saying either Trump is a shoo-in for re-election or his chances of re-election are doomed.  Take your pick. 

These polls are all BS -- especially so far away from November, or whenever the general election will be held.

However, I'm waiting for a Trump tweet storm slamming Fox News in 3...2...1...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2020, 07:07:50 pm »

In an electorate that is increasingly independent.

Wait until Biden shines in the debates.

It will be presumed that Trump voters always respond and cooperate, and that the "Bradley Effect" is nonexistent.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2020, 08:25:07 pm »

Trump is getting slammed by right and left now.  Right for irresponsible spending.  Democrats because of irresponsible speaking.  Trump has been proud to have all those Democrats at his rallies, but will they stick with him if he keeps talking to the media?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-reportedly-wants-his-signature-on-coronavirus-stimulus-checks/ar-BB11QalH?ocid=spartanntp

And lots of news reports that Trump is having feuds with Democratic Governors which could affect COVID 19 response

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-denounces-inslee-fellow-governors-over-covid-19-response/ar-BB11OtOf?ocid=

There are other reports also just repeating his own words.  If anyone thinks these Democrats are hard core Republicans they are sadly mistaken.  It is likely they still do follow liberal news.  And all these stories are covered on the internet provider news.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2020, 08:30:43 pm »
“I’ll be the oversight”: Trump claims he can gag Congress’s watchdog for coronavirus bailouts
4 hours ago

By Jeremy B. Merrill
Investigative reporter

https://qz.com/1827655/trump-claims-he-can-gag-congresss-watchdog-for-coronavirus-bailouts/?utm_source=YPL&yptr=yahoo

The Massachusetts Governor I believe is saying that Trump is stopping medical vendors.  Its a barrage of news that says Trump can hold back business loans and medical equipment because he opposes the liberal governors of these states.  Or that he is personally have overview of every company that receives financial aid.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 08:34:00 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2020, 09:44:08 pm »
More like FDR v Willkie in 1940. An incumbent president, a blooming world crisis, a war like standing for the nation.
As for blame, President's tend to rise in status with voters IF they handle a crisis effectively...and the President has been Lincoln-esque thus far in this current crisis. There are no easy elections for Republicans, but the President is doing everything right to set things up for a win in November.
-----------------------
What is crystal clear to all is that Trump's instinctive compulsion is to talk first, last and in between.
Whether or not he is doing everything right, will be judged by time.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2020, 09:46:58 pm »
-----------------------
What is crystal clear to all is that Trump's instinctive compulsion is to talk first, last and in between.
Whether or not he is doing everything right, will be judged by time.

FWIW, WHO is saying Trump is doing the right things.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2020, 11:24:00 pm »
FWIW, WHO is saying Trump is doing the right things.  :shrug:
-------------------------
Last sentence of previous post.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2020, 11:36:45 pm »
-------------------------
Last sentence of previous post.

I'm agreeing with you.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2020, 05:18:47 am »
Trump is feeling really great!  He can't stop talking about his COVID19 press viewership.  Better ratings than sitcoms!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2020, 09:25:18 am »
Agreed.  A few days ago there was a Gallup poll that had Trump's approval rating up.  Next week there will probably be more polls, each saying either Trump is a shoo-in for re-election or his chances of re-election are doomed.  Take your pick. 

These polls are all BS -- especially so far away from November, or whenever the general election will be held.

However, I'm waiting for a Trump tweet storm slamming Fox News in 3...2...1...
All the polls do is measure how effective the latest round of lies are, anyway. I no longer answer the phone, don't fill out the form, and generally blow the results off, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2020, 12:45:19 pm »
All the polls do is measure how effective the latest round of lies are, anyway. I no longer answer the phone, don't fill out the form, and generally blow the results off, too.

At least you have been asked.  When Obama was president, I waited for someone to ask me about him.  I would have given the pollsters an earful.  But no one ever asked.  They never do.  Makes me wonder who the pollsters do survey. I expect they ask a certain segment of the population they know will give them the answers they want.. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2020, 02:41:45 pm »
At least you have been asked.  When Obama was president, I waited for someone to ask me about him.  I would have given the pollsters an earful.  But no one ever asked.  They never do.  Makes me wonder who the pollsters do survey. I expect they ask a certain segment of the population they know will give them the answers they want..

One of several ways pollsters slant their polls.  A more obvious technique is asking leading questions designed to persuade the respondent.  Both are tools in the political pollster toolbox.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2020, 08:58:18 pm »
One of several ways pollsters slant their polls.  A more obvious technique is asking leading questions designed to persuade the respondent.  Both are tools in the political pollster toolbox.
Like "Should guns be banned or should murder continue in the streets?"

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2020, 09:17:18 pm »
Like "Should guns be banned or should murder continue in the streets?"

Or, "Do you still have trouble looking yourself in the mirror because you are a Republican?"
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2020, 09:31:39 pm »
Or, "Do you still have trouble looking yourself in the mirror because you are a Republican?"
"Have you quit beating your wife yet?" and others I can think of....

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2020, 10:36:29 pm »
Interesting considering that it seems most of the headlines surrounding Biden aren't exactly positive.  He tried to draw some attention by announcing he was going to do his own briefing on the COVID-19 virus and that fizzled .... nothing really to attract voters to Biden other than he's a front runner whose campaigned has stalled because of the country dealing with the pandemic. IF he was smart (and we know he doesn't have it together), he would be trying to help Trump and give him some assistance ... nope...instead he's with Nancy and some of the other DEMS trying to trash Trump at his every move. Not the thing to do during a national crisis; it shows lack of compassion, patriotism and leadership.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.