Author Topic: Joe Biden accused of sexual assault by former staff assistant  (Read 650 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Joe Biden accused of sexual assault by former staff assistant
She claims that he assaulted her in 1993

A woman accused Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden of sexual assault in 1993 when she worked for him as a staff assistant.

Tara Reade revealed the graphic details of her accusation in an interview on Wednesday with journalist and podcaster Katie Halper.
Reade said that she was sent to rush a gym bag to Biden, who was a U.S. senator at the time, when he accosted her in a side area and allegedly sexually assaulted her.

"We were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall," Reade said.
"His hands were on me and underneath my clothes," she went on, explaining with graphic detail what he went on to do to her.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden-sexual-assault-1993
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Joe Biden accused of sexual assault by former staff assistant
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 12:56:44 am »
#BelieveAllWomen

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 01:05:10 am »
Second woman accuses Joe Biden of touching her inappropriately in 2009
'It wasn't sexual...'

A Connecticut woman has come forward accusing former Vice President Joe Biden of touching her inappropriately years ago, days after a former Nevada state lawmaker said the possible 2020 presidential candidate creeped her out by sniffing her hair and kissing the back of her head at an event in 2014.

A Connecticut woman has come forward accusing former Vice President Joe Biden of touching her inappropriately years ago, days after a former Nevada state lawmaker said the possible 2020 presidential candidate creeped her out by sniffing her hair and kissing the back of her head at an event in 2014.

On Monday, Amy Lappos told the Hartford Courant she had an encounter with Biden at a Greenwich fundraiser in 2009.
"It wasn't sexual, but he did grab me by the head," Lappos recalled. "He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/second-woman-accuses-joe-biden-of-touching-her-inappropriately

ROFL!!!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 01:10:20 am »
Yowsah, bosss, 'dem chikens be coming home to roost....

I smell a Clinton in the wings...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2020, 01:33:22 am »
Yowsah, bosss, 'dem chikens be coming home to roost....

I smell a Clinton in the wings...

Maybe a Biden/Clinton tag team -- propping each other up, because neither one of them has the health or the stamina that is needed to campaign, nor to run the country.

The Chinese virus has everyone occupied and not many are paying attention to Slow Joe nor Bernie.  I honestly look for the election to be delayed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 03:52:30 am »
At least this one was of Legal Age.
Biden likes them young. To rub his leg hair.
After he got rid of CornPop
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2020, 06:07:14 am »
At least this one was of Legal Age.
Biden likes them young. To rub his leg hair.
After he got rid of CornPop

LMAO at that graphic...   I gotta shamelessly steal that one.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2020, 02:33:41 pm »
Let's face it, plenty of people have been touched by him inappropriately. 

Joe was able to do something very important for Hillary Clinton, he took out Sanders.  Now, his abusive behavior is coming home to haunt him, and rest assured, he will not have the magic number of delegates to win on the first round.  Clinton's name will get injected in round 2, and by about the 6th round of voting, it will be close to unanimous for Clinton with the exception of a handful of diehard Sanders supporters.

It will be:

TRUMP vs CLINTON

....and she will give him a serious run.  It will be the Thriller from Manila all over again.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2020, 03:28:36 pm »
Cuomo will be the President or the VP

[arms waving wildly] I tell ya, I don't know what is going on here? What? Is this an election or not!?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2020, 03:50:41 pm »
Let's face it, plenty of people have been touched by him inappropriately. 

Joe was able to do something very important for Hillary Clinton, he took out Sanders.  Now, his abusive behavior is coming home to haunt him, and rest assured, he will not have the magic number of delegates to win on the first round.  Clinton's name will get injected in round 2, and by about the 6th round of voting, it will be close to unanimous for Clinton with the exception of a handful of diehard Sanders supporters.

It will be:

TRUMP vs CLINTON

....and she will give him a serious run.  It will be the Thriller from Manila all over again.

@jafo2010

Even more importantly,he was a "place holder" that allowed her to remain out of the race until the last minute because she does NOT have either the health or the mental ability to hold a long campaign together. Her "natural nasty" always comes out.

With Biden and Bernie being the front runners of all the fools,it was guaranteed to be a brokered convention where she could emerge as "the savior of the Dim Party and America" at the last minute. The typical Dim voter who is NOT a retarded sexual molester or a retarded supporter of communism would breathe a sign of relief and be thrilled at the chance to vote for someone that SEEMED to be within shouting distance of sane.

I see her,with John Kerry as her VP running mate. Kerry is younger,appeals to ALL the Dim bases,and has experience as sec of state.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2020, 04:42:57 pm »
@jafo2010

Even more importantly,he was a "place holder" that allowed her to remain out of the race until the last minute because she does NOT have either the health or the mental ability to hold a long campaign together. Her "natural nasty" always comes out.

With Biden and Bernie being the front runners of all the fools,it was guaranteed to be a brokered convention where she could emerge as "the savior of the Dim Party and America" at the last minute. The typical Dim voter who is NOT a retarded sexual molester or a retarded supporter of communism would breathe a sign of relief and be thrilled at the chance to vote for someone that SEEMED to be within shouting distance of sane.

I see her,with John Kerry as her VP running mate. Kerry is younger,appeals to ALL the Dim bases,and has experience as sec of state.

Kerry is younger?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2020, 04:47:37 pm »
Kerry is younger?

@Snarknado

I honestly don't know. He looks younger and he is clearly healthier than she is. He's not overweight,and doesn't appear to be an alcoholic or an addict.

He IS by his own words a murderer,though. Assuming of course if you trust him to have told the truth in his book when he mentioned machine-gunning the peasant woman and her two children in the "free fire zone" with a  50 cal machine gun from the safety of his boat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2020, 09:53:09 pm »
240b wrote:
"Cuomo will be the President or the VP"

I agree.
I posted this elsewhere, but will repeat:

DNC offers Bernie the commie a deal:
- Throw all your existing delegates to Cuomo.
- Cuomo becomes the nominee.
- You get the VP slot in return for your troubles.

Think about it...
Bernie's always been lazy, and what better political job to hide in and do nothing than the VP's?
Now he has a position that's guaranteed for 4 or 8 years -- longer than he could want.

Think he would turn that down?