Author Topic: BREAKING: Trish Regan Out at Fox Business Network  (Read 666 times)

Offline mrclose

BREAKING: Trish Regan Out at Fox Business Network
« on: March 28, 2020, 12:12:23 am »

I will Quarantine with Trish in her time of need!

I will drop rose petals at her feet!

I will feed her chocolate dipped strawberries and keep her sipping Champagne!

I will gently massage her, paint her toe nails, do all the cleaning, order all the food  .. all of her desires will be fulfilled.  :crying:

The following was taken from Mediaite which I wont leave a link to.
(Owned by radical, leftist Dan Abrams!)

I will leave a link to the Gateway Pundit which .. I know has some problems of it's own!

Fox Business Network announced on Friday that it has fired anchor Trish Regan.

The network said it had officially “parted ways” with Regan following her rant against Democrats, where she argued that they were weaponizing the coronavirus to attack President Donald Trump.

“We thank her for her contributions to the network over the years and wish her continued success in her future endeavors,” the network said in a statement. “We will continue our reduced live primetime schedule for the foreseeable future in an effort to allocate staff resources to continuous breaking news coverage on the Coronavirus crisis.”

“I have enjoyed my time at FOX and now intend to focus on my family during these troubled times,” Regan said in her own statement. “I am grateful to my incredible team at FOX Business and for the many opportunities the network has provided me. I’m looking forward to this next chapter in my career.”

BREAKING: FOX Business Network Fires Trish Regan for Telling the Truth About How Liberal Media Was Using Coronavirus to Take Down Trump (Video)
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING: Trish Regan Out at Fox Business Network
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 12:44:41 am »

BREAKING: FOX Business Network Fires Trish Regan for Telling the Truth About How Liberal Media Was Using Coronavirus to Take Down Trump (Video)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/breaking-fox-business-network-fired-trish-regan-for-telling-the-truth-about-how-liberal-media-was-using-coronavirus-to-take-down-trump-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mrclose

~ Self

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 05:43:37 am »
I feel so sorry for you Mr. Close.  Sympathies.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2020, 05:59:38 am »
I encourage her to become a podcaster. That is new and future looking technology.

Some will get capabilities other than youtube plus youtube and have more independence, for their own unique creativity.

What Drudge and FR were for the 1990s, these emerging newer options will grow in  popularity, by virtue of listeners and viewers liking them better.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2020, 11:52:49 am »
After listening to Regan's (justified) tirade against congressional Dems, I wonder who will be the next FOX personality to get the axe?
Why her? Regan's broadside skewering Dems was nothing I haven't heard from many people on FOX.
The facts are there are a number of FOX talking heads who regularly berate Dems for their actions.
Stuart Varney does it all the time. Will Stuart be the next one to go? Ditto Hannity, Gutfeld, and some others.  Will they lose their shows?

Offline jpsb

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2020, 12:16:58 pm »
I have not watched FNC or FBC in years. Fox went into the toilet a long time ago. OAN is much better.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2020, 12:19:13 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Thanks for posting that, sounds to me like she was telling the truth.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2020, 12:26:12 pm »
Hate to admit it, but you know you are starting to age when your eyes are more on the stock ticker than the babes reporting it.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2020, 12:57:29 am »
Hate to admit it, but you know you are starting to age when your eyes are more on the stock ticker than the babes reporting it.   :cool:

:silly:  :silly:  :silly:   :silly:
~ Self

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2020, 02:20:15 am »
Fired for telling the truth.  Wouldn't have happened if Murdoch Sr. and Ailes were running the network still.  I know Ailes is dead...but since turning the network over to his sons...Fox News is not what it used to be.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!