Author Topic: Cuomo calls on National Guard to 'kick coronavirus ass'  (Read 365 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cuomo calls on National Guard to 'kick coronavirus ass'
« on: March 27, 2020, 05:41:26 pm »
Cuomo calls on National Guard to 'kick coronavirus ass'
By Peter Sullivan - 03/27/20 01:05 PM EDT

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) gave a rousing speech to National Guard members gathered at a temporary hospital on Friday, calling on them to “kick coronavirus ass.”

“I say, my friends, that we go out there today and we kick coronavirus ass, that’s what I say. And we're going to save lives and New York is going to thank you,” Cuomo told National Guard service members who helped construct a temporary hospital at the Javits Center in New York City.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/489868-cuomo-calls-on-national-guard-to-kick-coronavirus-ass
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Cuomo calls on National Guard to 'kick coronavirus ass'
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 05:43:32 pm »
Are they using conventional weapons, or are they going full nukes?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 10:31:05 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 02:49:42 am »
Well, the stuff they are using which appears to be effective is all chemical, so I'd have to say "chemical weapons".

I expect the UN to weigh in any time now...

Along with the ecowhacko crowd.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2020, 02:50:28 am »
Oooh, he's so macho.