Author Topic: UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson tests positive for coronavirus  (Read 345 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson tests positive for coronavirus
The Hill, Mar 27, 2020

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Friday confirmed on Twitter that he has tested positive for the coronavirus.

In his tweet, Johnson said he had developed "mild symptoms" over the past 24 hours and that he has tested positive for COVID-19.

"I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus," he added.

According to Johns Hopkins University, the United Kingdom has nearly 12,000 confirmed cases of the virus and at least 580 deaths.

More:  https://thehill.com/policy/international/europe/489797-boris-johnson-tests-positive-for-coronavirus

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson tests positive for coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 05:23:35 pm »
BoJo positive, Prince Charlles positive

Prince Harry & Meghan, leaving Victoria BC, for permanent new home in Lost Angeles.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 06:15:50 pm »
BoJo positive, Prince Charlles positive

Prince Harry & Meghan, leaving Victoria BC, for permanent new home in Lost Angeles.

I thought they weren't moving to the US, because Trump.  This is terrible news to hear!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 07:00:16 pm »
I thought they weren't moving to the US, because Trump.  This is terrible news to hear!

The article that I saw said they left because Canada was shitting down air travel.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/meghan-markle-prince-harry-move-los-angeles_n_5e7d2e9cc5b6256a7a278b67
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln