Author Topic: Trump lashes out at GM, Ford over ventilators  (Read 1043 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Trump lashes out at GM, Ford over ventilators
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2020, 08:58:27 pm »
* The first thing produced by Barra was the bill, NOT a ventilator.

Well that is no surprise... and will be the case in any case. You want it fast you have to grease the deal... I will leave you to ponder what the grease may be.  happy77

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2020, 09:58:05 pm »
ElonMusk volunteered his organization to make ventilators.

Like him and his products or not, they  doe things that others say they cannot do.

Twsla electric cars, battery walls, Space X rockets, Boring Co.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2020, 10:41:34 pm »
Then why did GM tell the POTUS they would supply the ventilators?

I hope Trump nails them to the wall.

Catfish is absolutely correct.  I work in Manufacturing with the Engineering dept.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2020, 10:44:37 pm »
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/27/trump-criticizes-gm-ceo-mary-barra-for-wanting-top-dollar-for-ventilators.html

Trump criticizes GM, CEO Mary Barra for wanting ‘top dollar’ for producing ventilators
PUBLISHED FRI, MAR 27 202011:38 AM EDT UPDATED 3 HOURS AGO

Sounds like some over-promising on quantity and under-promising on price are key contexts to the "lashing out".

If he wants to worry about price tags he should concentrate his ire on the pork bill
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2020, 10:47:03 pm »
If he wants to worry about price tags he should concentrate his ire on the pork bill

No kidding.

Offline corbe

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2020, 11:33:55 pm »
   Wonder how many will be recalled?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2020, 11:42:28 pm »
   Wonder how many will be recalled?

Wonder if that was in the deal.  Whether they work or not?

Offline dancer

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2020, 07:40:31 am »
Dyson Designs Portable Ventilator in 10 Days to Fight Coronavirus: 'The Race Is Now On'

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dyson-designs-portable-ventilator-10-172744431.html

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2020, 07:43:42 am »
Dyson Designs Portable Ventilator in 10 Days to Fight Coronavirus: 'The Race Is Now On'

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dyson-designs-portable-ventilator-10-172744431.html

Got to admit, Dyson makes some pretty cool stuff.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.