Author Topic: The plan to fight coronavirus with trillion-dollar platinum coins  (Read 287 times)

Offline corbe

The plan to fight coronavirus with trillion-dollar platinum coins

Dion Rabouin

Illustration: Aïda Amer/Axios

The growing throng of critics who have assailed the Senate's $2.2 trillion spending bill as avarice, insufficient and disappointing have an alternative.

Enter Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) and the Automatic BOOST to Communities Act, a bill so massive, audacious and unparalleled in scope that one of its primary authors asserts "There is no number that would be meaningful to estimate" its cost.

What it is: Tlaib proposes sending to every single person in the U.S. a debit card loaded with $2,000, then reloading that card every month with $1,000 "until one year after the end of the Coronavirus crisis.

<..snip..>

https://www.axios.com/the-plan-to-fight-coronavirus-with-trillion-dollar-platinum-coins-64ae260d-2278-4441-800f-dcc3468f517b.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The plan to fight coronavirus with trillion-dollar platinum coins
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 04:19:03 pm »
Coming to a Federal Reserve near you.....

And i knew my my ancestors stash would be worth something if I waited long enough.   :cool:

« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 04:21:25 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The plan to fight coronavirus with trillion-dollar platinum coins
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 09:08:28 pm »
Coming to a Federal Reserve near you.....

And i knew my my ancestors stash would be worth something if I waited long enough.   :cool:

Sorry, Charlie, chances are the Zim bill is more valuable. http://www.antiquemoney.com/how-to-identify-counterfeit-currency/fake-alert-confederate-states-of-america-20-bill-september-2-1861/ A lot depends on the serial number, but that issue is a commonly copied note.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 09:28:58 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis