Author Topic: Trump blasts conservative lawmaker over opposition to relief package: 'Third rate grandstander'  (Read 1494 times)

Online roamer_1

Oh I agree...it's insane.  I was just explaining to @Cyber Liberty that nothing really got removed...they just lowered the amount for each piece of pork to a level both sides could agree on.

Sadly that level wasn't zero.  This is an unnecessary bill for a made up pandemic and its accomplished two things.  It's allowed the Progressives to tank the economy and it's given Trump...McConnell...MCarthy and their pals to spend like Reagan's proverbial drunken sailors.

Neither side it appears will let a "crisis" go to waste.

Oh I know you get it @txradioguy ... It's the duma$$es that are for it that get my ire.

Unfortunately, they will not realize they are dumba$$es until it is way, way too late.

Offline GrouchoTex

"We're all Keynesians now!"

:cool:

Apparently so..........

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Oh I know you get it @txradioguy ... It's the duma$$es that are for it that get my ire.

Unfortunately, they will not realize they are dumba$$es until it is way, way too late.

Dumba$$es who found a way to shirk accountability for the largest spending bill in U.S. history.  Dumba$$es like a fox.  I mean all but Masshole, who managed to get everyone to hate him without actually accomplishing anything.  Is that the new conservatism, because that would make me conservative too.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 10:10:29 pm by Once-Ler »

Online roamer_1

Dumba$$es who found a way to shirk accountability for the largest spending bill in U.S. history.  Dumba$$es like a fox.  I mean all but Masshole, who managed to get everyone to hate him without actually accomplishing anything.  Is that the new conservatism, because that would make me conservative too.

With regard to Massie - Sometimes all you can do is stand in the breach and be a prophet.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Obviously everything Congress does or does not do is Trump's fault.  All we need to do is replace him, and then Congress will suddenly do the job they haven't done in a century.

Because Trump.

If you were pointing this comment at me I was commenting about Trump calling Rep Massie as a "grandstander" for opposing the bill.  He should and I commend anyone who does.  This is a liberal pork barrel.  And yes we are in a dangerous time that requires action.  And liberals are taking advantage of the situation.  Trump should call them out on it and force his hand.  But no, instead he criticizes the people who are doing their jobs protecting the American people from the liberal agenda.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If you were pointing this comment at me I was commenting about Trump calling Rep Massie as a "grandstander" for opposing the bill.  He should and I commend anyone who does.  This is a liberal pork barrel.  And yes we are in a dangerous time that requires action.  And liberals are taking advantage of the situation.  Trump should call them out on it and force his hand.  But no, instead he criticizes the people who are doing their jobs protecting the American people from the liberal agenda.

I'm not pointing fingers at Briefers.  I'm pissed about this bill too, and I'm not going to slap at the President for signing it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

I'm not pointing fingers at Briefers.  I'm pissed about this bill too, and I'm not going to slap at the President for signing it.

I will, because there is going to be more.  He has never since he became president forced his hand to put a stop to this.  Mark my words.  The next one is going to be a green deal package.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Want to know something funny?  I received an offer from our President and his TMSGAC.  He wants $2,800, but he will take $45 for a MAGA hat.

The pamphlet tells me all about the liberal threat.  And I am watching him criticize Republicans for opposing the liberal agenda.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Want to know something funny?  I received an offer from our President and his TMSGAC.  He wants $2,800, but he will take $45 for a MAGA hat.

The pamphlet tells me all about the liberal threat.  And I am watching him criticize Republicans for opposing the liberal agenda.

That's a bit steep for a hat.  We have them at the GOP HQ for less than half that in donations.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

That's a bit steep for a hat.  We have them at the GOP HQ for less than half that in donations.

Even half is too much.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Even half is too much.

I have some for fifteen bucks.  American.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I have some for fifteen bucks.  American.

Not a penny.  Wait, maybe I will send a penny.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 12:25:41 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline GrouchoTex

The President made a mistake here.
He is angry that someone in Congress pointed out that there was a lot of pork in a disaster relief bill.
I can remember a time when people who identified as conservatives would cheer a man like this.
Trump praises Jon Kerry's sense of humor because Kerry called him #Masshole.
If Trump and Kerry are agreeing, that is a sure sign something is askew.
Sorry, folks, but Trump is wrong this time.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 01:18:07 am by GrouchoTex »

Offline dfwgator

In this case I'm on Team Massie,  Trump stepped in it here.

Offline Chosen Daughter

He is angry that someone in Congress pointed out that there was a lot of pork in a disaster relief bill.
I can remember a time when people who identified as conservatives would cheer a man like this.

Siding with John Kerry over this is despicable.  Ketchup king liberal. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

I saw that Democratic woman grandstanding with her purple gloves. 

I was just thinking about statistics.  In Washington State we have about 7 million people.  70 are currently in the hospital.  Yet they have shut down the entire state.  The news is almost 100% COVID.  People would not want to go to any health facility for anything they have given such fear.

According to 2018 Cancer statistics

In 2018, an estimated 1,735,350 new cases of cancer will be diagnosed in the United States and 609,640 people will die from the disease.

How about we put a trillion dollars into a Cancer cure. 

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Seriously?  He's an "bleep" for not wanting $35 million for the Kennedy Center...$100 million for CPB...$25 million for Congressional raises...special rules for Unions and provisions for national ballot harvesting?

If that makes him whatever you called him that got bleeped out...consider me one too.

I'm with you @txradioguy  :thumbsup:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline GrouchoTex

Y'all heard what the Kennedy center did?
They gave $5 Mil back to the DNC and laid off people.
Massie was correct.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Y'all heard what the Kennedy center did?
They gave $5 Mil back to the DNC and laid off people.

Isn't that akin to money laundering?

Massie was correct.

IMHO he will be more than vindicated in the coming weeks.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I stand with Massie.

Every single SOB who is responsible for this $2T Porkulus disaster needs to be outted via roll call.  It's mine and your f'n tax dollars......  Not these pieces of human excrement.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.