Author Topic: VIDEO: Incredibly Rude TV Host Reveals Why CNN Is FAKE NEWS  (Read 589 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Incredibly Rude TV Host Reveals Why CNN Is FAKE NEWS
« on: March 27, 2020, 01:30:12 pm »
Let him answer the question, Brianna! CNN's incredibly rude Brianna Keilar on Thursday kept cutting off guest Peter Navarro, the White House trade advisor, as he tried to answer her question about supplying ventilators. As you can see, each time Navarro tried to answer the question, Keilar rudely interrupted him including screeching about "wasting your time" and then abruptly ending the interview before Navarro could even answer the question she asked.

Whether the interruptions by Keilar were done on her own or whether she was obeying the producer in her earpiece, it all has the same conclusion: CNN is FAKE NEWS!!!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: VIDEO: Incredibly Rude TV Host Reveals Why CNN Is FAKE NEWS
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 01:58:18 pm »
She did not want a 'guest'.
She did not want an interview.
She just wanted a Trump effigy punching bag and to hear herself talk.
She could have been yelling at a Trump pinata and it would have gone the same.

She was not doing real journalism in any sense of the word.
She was just releasing her own putrid hate of Trump.
Which is what most Leftist so called 'journalists' do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: VIDEO: Incredibly Rude TV Host Reveals Why CNN Is FAKE NEWS
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 02:04:53 pm »
CNN was outed internationally back in the 70's,when founder "Red Ted Turner" was still CEO and they aired "Operation Tailwind".

They screwed up and decided to pick a fight with people who LOVE to fight,and ended up losing millions in court, Peter Arnette and a few other "name" reporters and producers,and a new 1 hour video news series. Operation Tailwind was the premier broadcast,and it killed them.

Last I hearEd of Arnette,he was working as a non-contract reporter for some Arabian news source. April Oliver seems to have just disappeared.

Look up Operation Tailwind on the web and get some laughs at what happened.

BTW,even the Russians were making fun of CNN when I was in Russia both times. It was usually the main tv channel being broadcast in the lobbies of the tourist and upscale hotels because English is the language of Business,and lots of foreign businessmen were getting rooms in them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!