Author Topic: Help With New Website I Created  (Read 484 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Help With New Website I Created
« on: March 27, 2020, 01:01:10 pm »
http://Bidenisms.blogspot.com

Created yesterday after reading Joe Biden's incredible claim to have become "a college professor" after leaving the senate.  He seems to have forgotten that he became Vice President, not "college professor."   An honorary degree does not a "professor" make.  But, hey, Joe is the best they've got and they have the temerity to call Trump "stupid."

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Help With New Website I Created
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 01:09:14 pm »
http://Bidenisms.blogspot.com

Created yesterday after reading Joe Biden's incredible claim to have become "a college professor" after leaving the senate.  He seems to have forgotten that he became Vice President, not "college professor."   An honorary degree does not a "professor" make.  But, hey, Joe is the best they've got and they have the temerity to call Trump "stupid."

Seeing my inlaws succumb to Azheimers the past 5 years, and watching their behavior, I would almost venture money that Creepy Joe has some early to mid level of the disease.  If it looks like Joe has any danger of losing in November, I expect to see the dnc to force Biden into getting a Cat Scan, and stepping down for medical reasons.  If not, I can see them letting him go, and letting the POTUS sucession process take its course.

Overwhelming agenda and Priorty 1 for the dims?  Getting Trump out.  What else happens afterwards is TBD.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 01:51:27 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Help With New Website I Created
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 01:47:16 pm »
Please submit additions for this website, certain to grow with only tiny fractions of Bidenisms.
BarackObamaisms.blogspot.com is pages and pages long, as is HatefulHillary.blogspot.com
and I'm sure I don't have ten percent of their gaffes, incompetence, and corruption.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist