Author Topic: Dr. Deborah Birx: Media Has ‘Frightened The American People’ Irresponsibly Presenting Distorted Cor  (Read 543 times)

rangerrebew

Dr. Deborah Birx: Media Has ‘Frightened The American People’ Irresponsibly Presenting Distorted Coronavirus Numbers
By Pamela Geller - on March 26, 2020

The media is knowingly doing this. They are a bigger public health threat than COVID 19.

Dr. Deborah Birx: Media Has ‘Frightened The American People’ With Salacious Coronavirus Numbers

By Daily Wire News, DailyWire, March 25, 2020:

Dr. Deborah Birx, who serves as the White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator, said during a press conference on Wednesday that the media has “frightened the American people” with salacious reporting surrounding the coronavirus outbreak.

Birx’s remarks come after leftist talking heads like MSNBC’s Chris Hayes have claimed that the coronavirus could kill 1% of the U.S. population, which is over 3.2 million people.

“We have done some things that are horizontal across the country, but we are collecting data now in a county by county granular way. So, it’s like any epidemic, it’s not equal everywhere,” Birx said. “There are places that are very spared and places where there is more. We have a very vast country with a lot of capacity and a lot of infrastructure.”

https://gellerreport.com/2020/03/birx-media-has-frightened-the-american-people.html/

Online libertybele

Dr. Deborah Birx: Media Has ‘Frightened The American People’ Irresponsibly Presenting Distorted Coronavirus Numbers
By Pamela Geller - on March 26, 2020

The media is knowingly doing this. They are a bigger public health threat than COVID 19.

Dr. Deborah Birx: Media Has ‘Frightened The American People’ With Salacious Coronavirus Numbers

By Daily Wire News, DailyWire, March 25, 2020:

Dr. Deborah Birx, who serves as the White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator, said during a press conference on Wednesday that the media has “frightened the American people” with salacious reporting surrounding the coronavirus outbreak.

Birx’s remarks come after leftist talking heads like MSNBC’s Chris Hayes have claimed that the coronavirus could kill 1% of the U.S. population, which is over 3.2 million people.

“We have done some things that are horizontal across the country, but we are collecting data now in a county by county granular way. So, it’s like any epidemic, it’s not equal everywhere,” Birx said. “There are places that are very spared and places where there is more. We have a very vast country with a lot of capacity and a lot of infrastructure.”

https://gellerreport.com/2020/03/birx-media-has-frightened-the-american-people.html/

Amen!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcYn8VRhB9Q

Sounds reasonable to me.

Gonna make more jokes about dead people, Onceler Lee Griffith?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Gonna make more jokes about dead people, Onceler Lee Griffith?
You drinking early too?  I can see you're angry at me about something.  I can only assume it's because I caused all the failure in America and your life.  I hope tomorrow is a better day for you @truth_seeker

Offline truth_seeker

You drinking early too?  I can see you're angry at me about something.  I can only assume it's because I caused all the failure in America and your life.  I hope tomorrow is a better day for you @truth_seeker

Don't drink.

Offline truth_seeker

Sure

26years off sobriety on 2/5/2020.

I have broken my anonymity several times here, so I expect somebody will verify.

I have done so with the intent, of possibly helping another problem drinker.

Make one more of your jokes.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

26years off sobriety on 2/5/2020.
:pondering:

Make one more of your jokes.

You're doing fine.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Dr. Deborah Birx: Coronavirus data not matching extreme predictions
Fox News, Mar 26, 2020

The White House response coordinator for the coronavirus task force said Thursday that extreme predictions about the pandemic don't line up with the incoming data, while also pushing back against unfounded rumors that could alarm the public.

Dr. Deborah Birx said 19 of all 50 states with confirmed cases have low levels of the outbreak.

“When people start talking about 20 percent of a population being infected, it’s very scary," she said during Thursday's White House briefing. "But we don’t have data that matches that based on the [actual] experience.”

Birx also pushed back against rumors of changes to do-not-resuscitate policies, saying such falsehoods could scare the public. Hospitals across the United States are reportedly discussing the possibility of a blanket do-not-resuscitate policy for infected patients to prevent the virus from spreading.

"There is no situation in the United States right now that warrants that kind of discussion," Birx said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/deborah-birx-coronavirus-data-not-matching-extreme-predictions

I'm happy she said this ... with statistics.  She did a very good job.

rangerrebew

Dr. Birx Criticizes Media Fear-Mongering and Unrealistic Models and Projections

Posted by Leslie Eastman      Friday, March 27, 2020 at 8:30am

Thursday’s Coronavirus Task Force briefing was a big one, but President Donald Trump wasn’t the one who created a stir during the session.

While Trump mentioned that new guidelines were under consideration, Dr. Deborah Birx indicated that models that were driving some of the initial decisions that were the basis for current 15-day guidance were not proving to be accurate.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/03/dr-birx-criticizes-media-fear-mongering-and-unrealistic-models-and-projections/