Author Topic: Joe Biden is Barack Obama without the fake Greek columns..By Charles Hurt  (Read 213 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Charles Hurt - The Washington Times - Thursday, March 26, 2020

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Whatever you think about President Trump and his response to this global pandemic that sparked from a Chinese “wet market” selling wildlife, you cannot exactly be heartened to behold the response offered by Democrats.

The party’s presumed nominee, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden, finally mounted the barricades this week to personally combat the Wuhan virus by — what else? — setting up a television studio in his Delaware home to offer “counterprogramming” to the president and his crisis team of doctors, public health officials, industry leaders and economic experts.

Watching Mr. Biden stumble, mumble and dodder through a simple speech in his living room while looking lost and lonely staring into a cold camera is physically painful for any human.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/26/biden-barack-obama-without-fake-greek-columns/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I read this earlier today.
But somehow -- and I can't believe I'm actually saying this -- it seems like an insult to obama...!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Greek Columns? Obama's set looked like a knock-off from Triumph of the Will to me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

I don't think Biden is quite the cold, calculating leftist Obama was.
Biden is more accurately described as being an opportunist who is looking for his main chance. The trend now in the Dem Party is extreme leftism, so that is now what Biden mutters when he says anything in public. If he can get the words out without being distracted by a shiny object or something else.
Like most pols he has an inflated ego as to how smart he thinks he is.
His problem is that maybe twenty years ago his mental faculties were still functioning at a normal, dishonest pol level.
But now it's obvious that whatever cunning he might have had years ago has now left him.
Doddering, old fool who will do or say whatever he's told more fits the description of modern day Joe Biden.