Author Topic: Biden: Sorry, Bernie, but I think I’m done with primary debates  (Read 279 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: Sorry, Bernie, but I think I’m done with primary debates

Allahpundit Posted at 5:31 pm on March 25, 2020

Ah, watching this clip made me think back to a time decades ago when I was young and carefree. I used to write posts about Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders for this site all the time.

That was … early March of this year, if memory serves.

It’s nice to tackle some Before Times content again.

ABC News
✔
@ABC

NEW: “My focus is just dealing with this crisis right now. I haven’t thought about any more debates,. I think we’ve had enough debates. I think we should get on with this,” Joe Biden says when asked if there should be more Democratic debates.

Seems risky. He’s got the nomination wrapped up; what he needs to do now is deprive Bernie fans of any additional pretexts to justify doing what they instinctively want to do, which is boycott the election this fall. Snubbing Sanders’s latest demand for another debate is a pretext.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/03/25/biden-sorry-bernie-think-im-done-primary-debates/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34