Author Topic: Oh, So this is why Joe Biden has been hiding  (Read 304 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh, So this is why Joe Biden has been hiding
« on: March 26, 2020, 04:03:05 pm »
Oh, So this is why Joe Biden has been hiding

Karen Townsend Posted at 10:01 pm on March 25, 2020

Joe Biden has largely been missing in action during the mitigation phase of the coronavirus pandemic. While I don’t think that most Americans are sitting around pondering where good old Joe is, his absence from the national conversation has been noticed. That is why his presidential campaign has made a calculated decision – get Joe out there in front of the American voters now.

While it is not possible to hold standard campaign rallies now because of social distancing, especially given that Biden is in the high-risk group due to his advanced age, his campaign announced Biden will be delivering regular updates on the COVID-19 crisis via live streaming. They are called shadow briefings.

His virtual town hall on March 13 was a disaster. Biden kept moving out of camera range and there were technical issues. Biden’s first COVID -19 pandemic briefing happened on March 23. It didn’t go well. There was a problem with the teleprompter – you can see Biden making a hand gesture to get past it and abruptly move to another subject. He is stammering and it is awkward to watch. This is after he supposedly was preparing to roll out these briefings for a couple of weeks, mind you.

more w/video
https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2020/03/25/oh-joe-biden-hiding/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Oh, So this is why Joe Biden has been hiding
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 05:14:10 pm »
The nature of the coronavirus epidemic-beast and the Dems' & MSM's politicization of the epidemic forced on Trump a decision: be silent in the face of Dem/MSM lies or frequent pressers. Trump's choice was predictable. That left Trump with regular public exposure, while Biden was not doing the same. So Biden's peeps tried to do regular "shadow briefings" and found that Biden is not equal to that PR exercise. :pop41:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 01:28:44 am »
Slo Joe should be shopping for a good rocking chair for when he returns to the assisted living facility.  The Dems don't dare stick with this fool, even if he gets the needed delegate count.  So, now HR Clinton goes to work.

It will not be Cuomo.  Sort of for the same reason it will not be Michael Avenatti.  He is prominent in New York as a politician for years.  That says a lot.

Back to Biden, he is in no position to do anything.  He has zero power.  The zero bring zero to the party.  Goodbye Joe!!!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 01:59:10 pm »
Joe Biden Struggles During Livestream: ‘For Example, You Know, Uh, Uh … Anyway, I Won’t Go Into All of That’
Kyle Olson27 Mar 2020

Democrat presidential front runner Joe Biden held a virtual town hall meeting on Friday with medical and emergency personnel dealing with coronavirus, and he suffered an awkward mental collapse as he fumbled through his notes. ...

“That’s what has been passed. Now it has to be implemented. So, I don’t think if you have any difficulty — not a joke — anybody moving on your mortgage, any of that, pick up the phone and call me, I’ll let you know how to get— no, I really mean it,” Biden said.

“Not a joke,” he emphasized. ...

“For example, you know, uh, uh, additional checks to families should be, uh, um, um, should, conditions should required, but I think there’s a minimum, anyway, I won’t go into all of that,” he said, giving up on the point. ... Full story at Breitbart
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org