Author Topic: 'Listen up dipshits': Kentucky mayor issues profane warning for residents to stay home amid coronavi  (Read 499 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Listen up dipshits': Kentucky mayor issues profane warning for residents to stay home amid coronavirus
by Anthony Leonardi
 | March 26, 2020 11:23 AM

A Kentucky mayor resorted to profanity to get his warning on the coronavirus across to constituents.

Walton Mayor Gabe Brown posted a message of warning to residents on a Facebook group page Monday, asserting their families may die from COVID-19 if they don't practice social distancing.

“Listen up dipshits and sensible people. I might not have the best bedside manor. I might not put you at ease like the Governor does, but I don’t care. You need to realize that this is a serious ordeal. In fact, it’s a big f**cking deal. Stay at home,” Brown began his post.

"Take it seriously. It is here. Act like you have the virus and don’t spread it to other people. I have no doubt that it hasn’t already been here, but testing had been limited. More cases are coming. If you ignore this problem, the worst thing that could happen is that your mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, aunts, uncles could die. Be responsible. If you don’t, then screw you," he continued, signing off with "warmest regards."

The Facebook post has since been shared more than 2,500 times and has gained more than 3,000 positive reactions.

More than 490,000 people have tested positive for the coronavirus globally. Of those, at least 22,000 have died from it, and more than 118,000 have recovered. The United States has seen at least 69,000 confirmed cases, with more than 1,000 deaths and 619 reported recoveries.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/listen-up-dipshits-kentucky-mayor-issues-profane-warning-for-residents-to-stay-home-amid-coronavirus
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
'Listen up dipshits': Kentucky mayor issues profane warning for residents to stay home amid coronavirus
by Anthony Leonardi
 | March 26, 2020 11:23 AM

A Kentucky mayor resorted to profanity to get his warning on the coronavirus across to constituents.

Walton Mayor Gabe Brown posted a message of warning to residents on a Facebook group page Monday, asserting their families may die from COVID-19 if they don't practice social distancing.

“Listen up dipshits and sensible people. I might not have the best bedside manor. I might not put you at ease like the Governor does, but I don’t care. You need to realize that this is a serious ordeal. In fact, it’s a big f**cking deal. Stay at home,” Brown began his post.

"Take it seriously. It is here. Act like you have the virus and don’t spread it to other people. I have no doubt that it hasn’t already been here, but testing had been limited. More cases are coming. If you ignore this problem, the worst thing that could happen is that your mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, aunts, uncles could die. Be responsible. If you don’t, then screw you," he continued, signing off with "warmest regards."

The Facebook post has since been shared more than 2,500 times and has gained more than 3,000 positive reactions.

More than 490,000 people have tested positive for the coronavirus globally. Of those, at least 22,000 have died from it, and more than 118,000 have recovered. The United States has seen at least 69,000 confirmed cases, with more than 1,000 deaths and 619 reported recoveries.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/listen-up-dipshits-kentucky-mayor-issues-profane-warning-for-residents-to-stay-home-amid-coronavirus

That's kinda refreshing. I hope he runs for Governor.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

That's kinda refreshing. I hope he runs for Governor.
Agreed.  Looks like his message is getting the attention he wanted.  I like efficacy in a leader.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Give this guy today's Lee Ermey award: