Author Topic: Biden: Green New Deal Could Come in Next Round of Coronavirus Relief  (Read 552 times)

rangerrebew

Biden: Green New Deal Could Come in Next Round of Coronavirus Relief

Graham Piro - March 25, 2020 4:30 PM

Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden said Wednesday that a version of the Green New Deal could come "in the next round" of coronavirus relief.

"We're going to have an opportunity, I believe, in the next round here to use my green economy, my green deal, to be able to generate both economic growth consistent with the kind of infusion of monies we need into the system to keep it going," Biden said during a livestream.

"One of the ways to make sure these jobs are available, that may get lost or hurt in the meantime, is to provide the kind of jobs that are prevailing wages where people are making $45, $50 an hour plus benefits, by building new infrastructure," Biden continued. "We're going to need new infrastructure going down the road here."

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/biden-green-new-deal-could-come-in-next-round-of-coronavirus-relief/

Offline LottieDah

Re: Biden: Green New Deal Could Come in Next Round of Coronavirus Relief
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 01:37:04 pm »
Hey Schmoe (er Joe) that the hell does the Green New Deal have to do with the Coronavirus?  You are even more clueless than I thought.  Health care personnel, first responders, Police and Firefighters NEED equipment.  They do not care about the Green New Deal.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 01:40:33 pm »
Hey Schmoe (er Joe) that the hell does the Green New Deal have to do with the Coronavirus?  You are even more clueless than I thought.  Health care personnel, first responders, Police and Firefighters NEED equipment.  They do not care about the Green New Deal.

Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 03:21:50 pm »
My daughter is an ER Nurse in Florida and they are in dire need of masks and gloves.  My niece is married to a Cardiologist and his hospital is also in dire need.  Joe Stfu and get hospitals what they need!

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 03:43:45 pm »
Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste

A wiser axiom for Dems might be "Don't play political pork games during war or Pandemics" or the public will make you pay a price. But, of course, they'll stick to the old Rahm-bomb tactics...and it will cost them in this coming election.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 03:49:00 pm »
Biden: Green New Deal Could Come in Next Round of Coronavirus Relief

"One of the ways to make sure these jobs are available, that may get lost or hurt in the meantime, is to provide the kind of jobs that are prevailing wages where people are making $45, $50 an hour plus benefits, by building new infrastructure," Biden continued.

When you have spent your entire adult life as a grifter stealing from the public,50 bucks an house seems like chump change. Slow Joe would consider any bribe under 50 GRAND to be an insult.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2020, 03:50:30 pm »
A wiser axiom for Dems might be "Don't play political pork games during war or Pandemics" or the public will make you pay a price. But, of course, they'll stick to the old Rahm-bomb tactics...and it will cost them in this coming election.

@Mesaclone

Not to worry. I am positive that Trump will let him slide on that,and never mention it even once.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2020, 07:23:21 pm »
What is with the MY this and MY that?  Biden has embraced fully their architect's(AOC) moronic platform of eliminating cows and jets, etc.  This has to be a Chinese plan to destroy the economy of the USA further!  AOC is a commie, and what is the communist nation today issuing orders on how to proceed?  Yes, China.

It's a good thing New York Democommies are gerrymandering her district out of existence.  I say she runs against Schumer and defeats the schmuck when the time comes.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2020, 07:54:13 pm »
"We're going to need new infrastructure going down the road here."

Hmmm, I think I've heard this canard before...oh yeah!

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act was supposed to fix infrastructure...yet somehow did not. :whistle:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.