Author Topic: Time’s Up Said It Could Not Fund a #MeToo Allegation Against Joe Biden, Citing Its Nonprofit Status  (Read 837 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Time’s Up Said It Could Not Fund a #MeToo Allegation Against Joe Biden, Citing Its Nonprofit Status and His Presidential Run
Ryan Grim    March 24 2020, 2:58 p.m.

Last April, Tara Reade watched as a familiar conversation around her former boss, Joe Biden, and his relationship with personal space unfolded on the national stage. Nevada politician Lucy Flores alleged that Biden had inappropriately sniffed her hair and kissed the back of her head as she waited to go on stage at a rally in 2014. Biden, in a statement in response, said that “not once” in his career did he believe that he had acted inappropriately. But Flores’s allegation sounded accurate to Reade, she said, because Reade had experienced something very similar as a staffer in Biden’s Senate office years earlier.

After she saw an episode of the ABC show “The View,” in which most of the panelists stood up for Biden and attacked Flores as politically motivated, Reade decided that she had no choice but to come forward and support Flores. She gave an interview to a local reporter, describing several instances in which Biden had behaved similarly toward her, inappropriately touching her during her early-’90s tenure in his Senate office. In that first interview, she decided to tell a piece of the story, she said, that matched what had happened to Flores — plus, she had filed a contemporaneous complaint, and there were witnesses, so she considered the allegation bulletproof. The short article brought a wave of attention on her, along with accusations that she was doing the bidding of Russian President Vladimir Putin. So Reade went quiet.

As the campaign went on, Reade, who first supported Sen. Elizabeth Warren and then Sen. Bernie Sanders, began to reconsider staying silent. She thought about the world she wanted her daughter to live in and decided that she wanted to continue telling her story and push back against what she saw as online defamation. To get legal help, and manage what she knew from her first go-around would be serious backlash, she reached out to the organization Time’s Up, established in the wake of the #MeToo movement to help survivors tell their stories.

Read more at: https://theintercept.com/2020/03/24/joe-biden-metoo-times-up/

This story is getting attention tonight, maybe tomorrow, it will get more traction. I have shelved it twice but I figured, people should know this.

It's not hard core,  sniffing hair and kissing the back of her head. 

More news coverage:  https://newsone.com/3917043/tara-reade-joe-biden-sexual-assault-accuser-breaks-silence/
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 04:18:30 am by TomSea »

Online mountaineer

Joe Biden’s Sexual Assault Accuser Breaks Silence With Graphic Allegations
She details an assault she says occurred in 1993.
 Written By Royce Dunmore
Posted 16 hours ago
In April of last year, Tara Reade accused Joe Biden of inappropriate behavior when she worked at his Senate office in 1993. Now, she’s accusing the Democratic presidential nominee of sexual assault, according to a graphic interview with podcaster Katie Halper.

When Reade initially came out about her experience with Biden, she told The Union that he did uncomfortable things like “put his hand on my shoulder and run his finger up my neck.” Reade also said that she cut ties with Biden’s office over an early 1993 staff argument.  ...

In the interview excerpt, which is posted to Soundcloud, Reade described a graphic 1993 incident where a superior asked her to take a gym bag to Biden “down towards the capital.” Then she recalls being called towards the “side area” where Biden greeted her.

“We were alone and it was the strangest thing,” she said. “There was no like exchange really. He just had me up against the wall.”

Reade went on to say that she was wearing a business skirt with no stockings because it was hot at the time. While up against the wall, Reade says Biden’s “hands were on me and underneath my clothes.” ...

In a statement to The Intercept, Reade made it clear that she was deeply afflicted about coming forward about her accusations, considering Biden could run against Donald Trump, a man Reade said she deeply opposes. “I don’t want to help Trump. But what can I do?” she said. “All I can do is stand on my truth.”
Full story at NewsOne
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

From The Blaze:
...    She claimed that he was kissing her during the assault and asked her if she wanted to go "somewhere else."

After the assault, she says he said to her, "C'mon man, I heard you liked me."   ...
How very Joe-like, to use his usual catchphrase, "C'mon, man."  *****rollingeyes*****

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Joe Biden's Metoo victims?

Guess the some of the plaintiffs couldn't find a doll to ask where on the doll the girls were touched.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 26, 2020
We know Biden has roaming hands, but how far have they roamed?
By Andrea Widburg

Before you even begin to read this post, remember what Hillary Clinton, the voice of the left in 2015, said about sexual assault allegations: “Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.” With that fixed in your mind, it’s time to talk about Joe Biden.

The #MeToo movement in America reached its crescendo in 2017. The diminuendo phase happened soon after, when it seemed as if every Democrat man in America, especially in Hollywood and the media, had been playing fast and loose with women, even while pandering to feminists.

Up until spring 2019, when he began his presidential run, Joe Biden seemed immune. That was when, Lucy Flores, a Bernie Sanders supporter, claimed that, in 2014, when he was still Vice President, Joe Biden touched her inappropriately and kissed her head at a campaign rally. In other words, she claimed that he did to her what he did to the women and girls in this video:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/03/we_know_biden_has_roaming_hands_but_how_far_have_they_roamed.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

From twitter:
Alex Bruesewitz   @alexbruesewitz

Tara Reade, Joe Biden’s accuser went to Times Up for help in early January
They refused to help her
Times up is a project of @SKDKnick
Biden has paid SKD $806k since Tara asked Times Up for help
Is SKD being paid to cover this up?
Would be a shame if this went viral

3:59 PM · Mar 27, 2020
SKDKnickerbocker (@SKDKnick on twitter) is a public affairs agency, which proclaims of itself, "There is no company that better understands the intersection of press, politics, and policy."

Online mountaineer

Et tu, HuffingtonPuffingtonPost? I guess the DNC has sent out the directive to its media outlets.
03/27/2020 06:40 pm ET Updated 22 hours ago
Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Senate Aide In 1993
Tara Reade, one of eight women to accuse Biden of inappropriate touching, said this week that the presidential candidate assaulted her nearly 30 years ago.
By Alanna Vagianos

A former aide to Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said this week that he sexually assaulted her in 1993, her most detailed account to date of his alleged inappropriate behavior.

Tara Reade, who was at the time serving as an aide in Biden’s senate office, told podcast host Katie Halper that Biden kissed her and penetrated her with his fingers without her consent. Reade said she pushed Biden off of her and he allegedly became annoyed and said: “Come on, man! I heard you liked me.”  ...

Last April, Reade was one of eight women to accuse the former vice president of inappropriate touching. ...
Full story at HuffPost

The other story linked above:
The Cut: All the Women Who Have Spoken Out Against Joe Biden
April 5, 2019
by Amanda Arnold

Ahead of former vice-president Joe Biden’s expected 2020 presidential bid, women are speaking out about their personal interactions with him — alleging he physically touched them in ways that made them feel uncomfortable. Last week, the Cut published an essay by Lucy Flores, a former Nevada lieutenant governor nominee, who wrote that Biden smelled her hair and kissed the back of her head at a campaign event in 2014. In the week since, several more women have come forward.

Below, here’s a running list of the allegations against Biden. ...

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I really think the knives are sharpening withn the dnc, and other powers that be.  Not only is Slow Joe a letch, but he is starting to have problems drooling on himself.  Watch for a medically imposed withdraw from the race.  What will be most interesting, will be the timing.  To ward off Bernie, I am guessing it will be post convention, allowing his VPOTUS ticket  person getting the nod.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.