Author Topic: Pelosi’s Coronavirus Plan: Up to $1,000,000,000 for Sanctuary Cities  (Read 576 times)

Offline mrclose

Not sure of timestamp on this article.

On Tuesday, Pelosi released a revised version of House Democrats’ plan in the midst of the coronavirus, which includes:

A nationwide mandate for ballot harvesting

$300 million for foreign refugees abroad

An automatic visa extension for all foreign workers

An expansion of foreign-language ballots

Same-day voter registration for the 2020 presidential election

An amnesty for nearly 800,000 DACA illegal aliens

Pelosi’s plan also includes forcing American taxpayers to provide federal grant funding to sanctuary jurisdictions that refuse to turn over criminal illegal aliens to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents for arrest and deportation.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/24/pelosis-coronavirus-plan-up-to-1000000000-for-sanctuary-cities/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I like the way Trump put it today.  The Rats put every bad idea they've had for the past 10 years in that bill.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I like the way Trump put it today.  The Rats put every bad idea they've had for the past 10 years in that bill.
Well, put the word out and let him veto the damned thing, and then publicly chew them out for playing games while people are hurting.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis