Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158876 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #4025 on: January 02, 2021, 03:21:03 pm »
They have now found their formula for controlling the masses and we will NEVER be free of it again in this life. We will always be under some sort of manufactured crisis requiring government interventions in order to "protect" us from its ravages.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4026 on: January 02, 2021, 03:28:30 pm »
They have now found their formula for controlling the masses and we will NEVER be free of it again in this life. We will always be under some sort of manufactured crisis requiring government interventions in order to "protect" us from its ravages.

If we allow government to stomp on us because of an "emergency," then that government will continuously create emergencies.

It's like "Crisis Management."  If people can be made to believe there's a "crisis," then the government is free to implement whatever they want to solve the "crisis."  People do this in regular life, I had a sister who was always creating crises in order to get what she wanted.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4027 on: January 02, 2021, 03:35:15 pm »
If we allow government to stomp on us because of an "emergency," then that government will continuously create emergencies.

It's like "Crisis Management."  If people can be made to believe there's a "crisis," then the government is free to implement whatever they want to solve the "crisis."  People do this in regular life, I had a sister who was always creating crises in order to get what she wanted.

And our government(s) have been doing it for many years as well albeit on a much smaller scale.  In fact, that's ALL they do! Manufacture crises that only THEY  can solve!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4028 on: January 03, 2021, 01:06:24 am »
01-02-2021 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   32.150 ↑    1.344 ↑
United States   34.168 ↓    1.697 ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in CA, FL, NY, GA, & AZ.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +128.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 5,348,412.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4029 on: January 03, 2021, 03:27:46 am »
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

Benjamin Franklin
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4030 on: January 05, 2021, 02:07:56 am »
01-03-2021 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   32.196 ↑    1.343 ↓
United States   34.530 ↑    1.692 ↓

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +335.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 5,338,430.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4031 on: January 05, 2021, 02:08:11 am »
01-04-2021 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   32.252 ↑    1.342 ↓
United States   34.599 ↑    1.698 ↑

Largest case rises occurred in CA, AZ, TX, NY, & FL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +399.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 5,453,135.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4032 on: January 05, 2021, 08:35:55 pm »
Raheem Kassam
@RaheemKassam

Oh man, CNN’s @RosaFlores just got annihilated by @RonDeSantisFL

Video:

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1346435204966207488

7:35 AM · Jan 5, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #4033 on: January 05, 2021, 08:37:48 pm »
Ashley StClair
@stclairashley

These mask-fanatic women from hell started filming & harassing these men for drinking coffee on the train

The older one said “I have 70,000 Twitter followers” like the men should be scared

People have lost their damn minds.

If you’re that scared, DON’T TRAVEL— STAY HOME!

Video:

https://twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1346502162487107590

12:01 PM · Jan 5, 2021 from New York Penn Station·Twitter for iPhone

pointing-up   88devil
Son of Liberty
@Yair_1976

Replying to @stclairashley

I personally think  those dames didn't have enough layers on their faces.

12:06 PM · Jan 5, 2021·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/Yair_1976/status/1346503423932379138

« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 08:42:45 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4034 on: January 07, 2021, 01:10:39 am »

Never let a crisis go to waste.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4035 on: January 07, 2021, 08:51:34 am »
Never let a crisis go to waste.
When was the last year without a "crisis"?

(Keep in mind that the Media will make one up to sell soap if nothing real exists).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4036 on: January 07, 2021, 03:53:07 pm »
When was the last year without a "crisis"?

(Keep in mind that the Media will make one up to sell soap if nothing real exists).

@Smokin Joe

Here is a true crisis for you. Tens of thousands of Trump Supporters "invade" Washington DC,and the only person shot to death is an unarmed elderly white woman who was shot to death by a black cop.

Really doesn't give the media much they can work with,does it?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 03:53:58 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4037 on: January 07, 2021, 05:48:45 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Here is a true crisis for you. Tens of thousands of Trump Supporters "invade" Washington DC,and the only person shot to death is an unarmed elderly white woman who was shot to death by a black cop.

Really doesn't give the media much they can work with,does it?
Well, someone broke a bunch of media equipment. Somewhere I read that it "didn't belong to the media, but belonged to AP" but I guess they don't get that most of the pap we read that purports to be news comes from that one source.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4038 on: January 07, 2021, 06:18:15 pm »
Well, someone broke a bunch of media equipment. Somewhere I read that it "didn't belong to the media, but belonged to AP"

@Smokin Joe

The Associated PRESS isn't a part of "the media"????

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4039 on: January 07, 2021, 07:08:47 pm »

1. Ashli Babbit was 35 years old.

2. Since she was in no sense "elderly", how accurate is the claim that the police officer who shot her is black? And why does the officer's skin color matter anyway?!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4040 on: January 07, 2021, 07:23:26 pm »
AP is among the worst of the snooze media.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4041 on: January 07, 2021, 07:47:04 pm »

@Smokin Joe

Note, please, that comment was in quotes. You and I know the AP is the source for lazy newswriters everywhere.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4042 on: January 07, 2021, 07:51:52 pm »

2. Since she was in no sense "elderly", how accurate is the claim that the police officer who shot her is black? And why does the officer's skin color matter anyway?!
Okay, tinfoil hat time.....

Ashli Babbit was shot because none of the protesters had killed or seriously injured anyone.

NOTE: People engaged as members of a group in actions which may be deemed "criminal" in an event where someone gets killed can be charged with murder.

Happens all the time, where the guy driving the getaway car is charged with murder, too, when the robber(s) kill the store clerk.

IMHO, she may have been killed to amp up the charges to discourage such acts in the future.

Otherwise, there wasn't really that much to charge people with compared to the riots around the country last year (and ongoing, even if the MSM has looked the other way). 

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4043 on: January 07, 2021, 10:12:24 pm »

@PeteS in CA

1.  I called her elderly because the reports I had read said she a veteran and implied she was retired.

2.As for the accuracy of the claim the shooter was black,I tend to believe my lying eyes and what they saw on the videotape that was posted on either twitter or Facebook.

AND it makes a difference because ANY time a white cop shoots a black,the blacks rise up in the tens of thousands in manufactured outrage to talk about what a "gud boi he wuz,and how he was "juz now gett-in hiz lafe taguther when he was murdered by dat kracka cop!"

What goes around,comes around,Bubba. You don't like it,kiss my big red ass.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 10:13:12 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4044 on: January 07, 2021, 10:18:33 pm »

Ashli Babbit was shot because none of the protesters had killed or seriously injured anyone.

NOTE: People engaged as members of a group in actions which may be deemed "criminal" in an event where someone gets killed can be charged with murder.

Happens all the time, where the guy driving the getaway car is charged with murder, too, when the robber(s) kill the store clerk.

IMHO, she may have been killed to amp up the charges to discourage such acts in the future.

Otherwise, there wasn't really that much to charge people with compared to the riots around the country last year (and ongoing, even if the MSM has looked the other way).

@Smokin Joe

Naw,I saw the video,and that cop shot because he was scared out of his rabbit-assed mind,and trembling when he shot. She was hit more by chance than purpose,and IIRC,there were several police officers very close to her,and any of them could have been hit instead of her.

I am NOT saying the left isn't celebrating her death,I am just saying nobody in their right mind would have picked this guy as a hit man.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4045 on: January 07, 2021, 10:21:04 pm »

It's just as likely she was shot out of frustration for the reason you mention. The mannerisms of the guy who shot her would bear that out - he almost appeared to be committing a crime.

And, like clockwork, today you have calls to charge the rioters with her murder.

« Reply #4046 on: January 09, 2021, 10:21:26 pm »

« Reply #4047 on: January 24, 2021, 11:43:09 pm »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4048 on: January 25, 2021, 12:25:26 am »
But Trump was racist for wanting to keep out infected Chinese, or something.  *****rollingeyes*****7
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #4049 on: January 25, 2021, 12:42:59 am »
But Trump was racist for wanting to keep out infected Chinese, or something.  *****rollingeyes*****

@mountaineer

James Lindsay, king of your mom
@ConceptualJames

LOL

5:55 PM · Jan 24, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/status/1353476477174558723