Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158830 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #3775 on: December 01, 2020, 05:13:56 pm »
   I know MGMT and @sneakypete disapprove of Religious contestations but I found this appropriate for this Thread.

:amen:

But first, scales must fall from eyes. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3776 on: December 02, 2020, 12:36:53 am »
11-30-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   29.769 ↑    1.393 ↓
United States   29.687 ↑    1.697 ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, MN, OH, & FL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -57.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 2,995,570.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3777 on: December 02, 2020, 12:45:01 am »
12-01-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   29.852 ↑    1.390 ↓
United States   29.976 ↑    1.693 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, TN, NY, & FL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -56.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 3,039,601.

Today is a landmark day.  The US recoveries-to-deaths ratio has surpassed the global ratio.  This indicates that the US is doing a better job of surviving this with its non-government-run healthcare system than is the rest of the world.

On the flip side, our 14-day recovery deficit has surpassed 3 million, meaning that there are 3 million living Americans who have survived this illness beyond two weeks of diagnosis, but are still listed as 'actively infected' instead of 'recovered'.  It is a great way to push a political agenda and scare people, but it does a tremendous disservice towards providing accurate numbers.  If these 3 million survivors were included as 'recovered', our recovery-to-death ratio would be 32.4.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3778 on: December 02, 2020, 03:29:11 am »
CDC revises quarantine guidance, notes that average time from infection to symptoms has fallen to 4 to 5 days, now recommends only a 10-day quarantine with test-out option day 7.
https://www.radio.com/wben/news/politics/cdc-to-shorten-covid-19-quarantine-to-10-days-7-with-test
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3779 on: December 03, 2020, 03:22:41 am »
12-02-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   29.913 ↑    1.388 ↓
United States   30.082 ↑    1.693 -

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, IL, OH, & FL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -64.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 3,089,316.

US Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 30.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3780 on: December 03, 2020, 03:23:10 am »
12-03-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   29.973 ↑    1.386 ↓
United States   30.237 ↑    1.691 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, FL, IL, & NY.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -65.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 3,134,463.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3781 on: December 03, 2020, 12:37:29 pm »
An article worth considering.

Renowned Virologist Sucharit Bhakdi warns against the Hastily Created Gene-Altering Coronavirus Vaccine

https://rairfoundation.com/warning-renowned-virologist-sucharit-bhakdi-warns-against-hastily-created-gene-altering-coronavirus-vaccine-video/

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3782 on: December 03, 2020, 05:56:22 pm »
An article worth considering.

Renowned Virologist Sucharit Bhakdi warns against the Hastily Created Gene-Altering Coronavirus Vaccine

https://rairfoundation.com/warning-renowned-virologist-sucharit-bhakdi-warns-against-hastily-created-gene-altering-coronavirus-vaccine-video/

I've seen a quote from the article and it's BS. My response to it on another discussion forum:

1. Sucharit Bhakdi is a microbiologist specializing in bacteriology and atherosclerosis. He is not a virologist and is speaking outside of his professional specialty. Bacteria and viruses are not at all similar. If from Bhakdi that misrepresentation evidences deceptive intent; if from the RAIR Foundation it's probably the ignorance of the writer.

2. If he is speaking of mRNA vaccines Bhakdi shows his lack of awareness of what is being done by speaking of "vaccine", singular. Both the Pfizer and the Moderna vaccines, which are likely to be approved very soon, use mRNA. So he doesn't know enough about what he is attacking. The AstraZeneca vaccine, of which he seems unaware, does not use mRNA. It uses an adeno virus that is harmless to humans and has been altered so that it cannot replicate. This vaccine is also very close to approval.

Whether a regular virus, a weakened virus vaccine (e.g. the polio vaccine(s)), an adeno virus vaccine, or an mRNA vaccine, all enter cells and reprogram the cells to produce something different. Viruses, whether the wild virus or a weakened virus, reproduce, invade more cells (aka infection), and in the right circumstances can also infect other people (as happened recently with a polio vaccine in Africa). The weakened viruses also occasionally mutate into something more damaging. Adeno virus vaccines and mRNA vaccines do not reproduce themselves, so the recipient is not infected with anything, and only the few cells entered are reprogrammed. They do not, however, reproduce. The recipient's entire DNA is not reprogrammed, contrary to some wild claims. Adeno virus vaccines and mRNA vaccines are safer in this respect than traditional weakened virus vaccines.

"Hastily developed" ... are loaded words that incorporate the writer's conclusion. That is a fallacy called "Begging the Question", building your conclusion into your premise. Have SARS-CoV-2 vaccines been developed quickly? Obviously. But hastily? Adeno-associated viruses (the more accurate term) have been used in gene therapies and vaccines for years, and mRNA technology has also been under development for many years. Both technologies allow quicker development of vaccines than the more traditional weakened virus technology. The loaded word for what Bhakdi seems to be exhibiting is "Luddism".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3783 on: December 03, 2020, 06:07:22 pm »

I've seen a quote from the article and it's BS.

Thanks for giving another side..

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3784 on: December 04, 2020, 05:49:54 pm »
Pfizer CEO "Not Certain" Vaccine Will Stop People From Spreading COVID-19

Masks forever?

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/pfizer-ceo-not-certain-vaccine-will-stop-people-spreading-covid-19

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3785 on: December 04, 2020, 05:55:23 pm »
Pfizer CEO "Not Certain" Vaccine Will Stop People From Spreading COVID-19

Masks forever?

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/pfizer-ceo-not-certain-vaccine-will-stop-people-spreading-covid-19

We're all Moslem women now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3786 on: December 04, 2020, 06:04:34 pm »
Rock the Casbah.....

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3787 on: December 05, 2020, 01:26:24 am »

moslem women are hot. Wear black in the desert heat...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3788 on: December 05, 2020, 01:27:59 am »
moslem women are hot. Wear black in the desert heat...

As long as you shave their backs.
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3789 on: December 05, 2020, 01:34:13 am »
Apropos of nothing but a fat moslem woman shows wealth.  They are highly desired...

moslem women are third. Camel or water buffalo, donkey. Wife is the third beast of burden. Can't contribute anything unless it is sons. Daughters ate zot. Useless.

I hate that shit.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3790 on: December 05, 2020, 01:35:04 am »
Rock the Casbah.....

Sharia don't like it.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3791 on: December 05, 2020, 01:35:54 am »
Corona, islam. Mind control.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3792 on: December 05, 2020, 01:40:29 am »

Actually. I've seen very many moslem women arabs that are gorgeous. islam kills them. I don't want them gone. I want islam dead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3793 on: December 05, 2020, 01:46:20 am »
Actually. I've seen very many moslem women arabs that are gorgeous. islam kills them. I don't want them gone. I want islam dead.

It's difficult to find a woman beautiful when her face has been melted with battery acid. Just me, I guess.
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3794 on: December 05, 2020, 01:46:48 am »
Like I said. I am still sick. Upper resp now. It has to be covid. G-d forgive it is the fu of pneumonia I get every year. It doesn't 'taste' like pneumonia. It tastes like the flu. I'll just call it covid.

In another vein there is talk of mandated vaxs. My wife's boss said she won't comply, and any employee has no risk to their job for the same.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3795 on: December 05, 2020, 02:06:59 am »

I've known some truly stunning muslim women in my time in the ME...granted they all had made it to the U.S. before they were ruined...but they were beautiful.  And all had come back overseas to be interpreters.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3796 on: December 05, 2020, 02:20:34 am »
Apropos of nothing but a fat moslem woman shows wealth.  They are highly desired...

moslem women are third. Camel or water buffalo, donkey. Wife is the third beast of burden. Can't contribute anything unless it is sons. Daughters ate zot. Useless.

I hate that shit.

@bigheadfred

If there is anything that highlights the backwards stupidity of Islam,it is that homo hatred of females.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3797 on: December 05, 2020, 02:26:43 am »
It's difficult to find a woman beautiful when her face has been melted with battery acid. Just me, I guess.

islam kills your soul

None of the pain else this world can inflict is bearable. Or meaningless.

In my world, life ain't that kind. But when it comes to my wife. The ashoe I work for divorced his wife when she came down with MS. Doesn't have time for that. He has six kids from 2 weddings. And g kids older than his youngest son. He spent T-day alone.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3798 on: December 06, 2020, 03:05:48 am »
This agitprop story is all I need to know that all these restrictions (and the media conspiracy to promote them) are deliberately intended to make us more antisocial.
https://www.radio.com/wben/news/8-members-of-nurses-family-contracts-covid
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3799 on: December 07, 2020, 08:40:41 pm »
Dr. David Samadi, MD
@drdavidsamadi
·
10h

People: “We’re having a light flu season because people are wearing masks and social distancing.”

Me: “Then why are there so many new COVID-19 cases?”

People: “Because not everyone is wearing masks & social distancing.”

Me: *Nods and says a silent prayer for the country*
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!