Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 157331 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #3425 on: September 13, 2020, 11:10:24 pm »
09-13-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   23.248 ↑    1.322 ↓
United States   19.938 ↑    1.690 ↓

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in CA, FL, TX, GA, & IL.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  0.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,990,596.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3426 on: September 14, 2020, 10:44:18 pm »
09-14-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   23.403 ↑    1.320 ↓
United States   20.023 ↑    1.688 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, FL, SC, & MO.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  -38.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,999,767.

US Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 20.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3427 on: September 15, 2020, 12:55:21 pm »
Chris Berg  @chrisbergpov
Apr 7
SHOCKING: MN Sen & Dr. @drscottjensen  said that he received a 7 pg doc from @mnhealth  to fill out death certificates with a diagnosis of #COVID-19 whether the person actually died from COVID-19 or not. 
Why is #MN inflating COVID-19 death numbers?
8:21 PM · Apr 7, 2020
Interview with the doctor here: https://www.valleynewslive.com/content/misc/Sen-Dr-Jensens-Shocking-Admission-About-Coronavirus-569458361.html

Have this directive changed since April, I wonder?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3428 on: September 16, 2020, 02:15:23 am »
09-15-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   23.547 ↑    1.317 ↓
United States   20.240 ↑    1.676 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, TN, FL, & MO.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,984,970.

In order to dampen the noise, the day comparison of todays deaths with those of the same day last week, this stat will be replaced with one that compares the moving average of the past seven days with the same average on the previous 7-day period.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -47.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3429 on: September 16, 2020, 02:19:40 am »
09-16-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   23.693 ↑    1.314 ↓
United States   20.320 ↑    1.669 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, FL, CA, MO, & GA.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +148.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,989,288.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3430 on: September 17, 2020, 03:28:00 am »
09-17-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   23.816 ↑    1.314 -
United States   20.458 ↑    1.658 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, FL, GA, & IL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +119.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,970,231.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3431 on: September 17, 2020, 04:59:15 pm »

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3432 on: September 17, 2020, 08:26:07 pm »
Yesterday I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19, held in Harris  county. The vaccine is one that was created in Russia.

I received my first shot yesterday at 4:00 pm and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3433 on: September 17, 2020, 08:44:10 pm »
Yesterday I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19, held in Harris  county. The vaccine is one that was created in Russia.

I received my first shot yesterday at 4:00 pm and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

HA!   :silly: :beer:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3434 on: September 17, 2020, 10:14:09 pm »

@LadyLiberty

Good to know!

Thank you.

BTW,if I get those shots will I be able to squat down until my butt is almost on the ground,and then kick my legs out to dance?

Always wanted to be able to do that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3435 on: September 17, 2020, 10:30:03 pm »
@LadyLiberty

Good to know!

Thank you.

BTW,if I get those shots will I be able to squat down until my butt is almost on the ground,and then kick my legs out to dance?

Always wanted to be able to do that.

That question brings back memories of high school, 1974, after game mixer. Guy asked me to dance and he was doing those Russian jumps on the dance floor. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3436 on: September 17, 2020, 11:35:54 pm »

That made me literally laugh out loud.  :beer:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3437 on: September 18, 2020, 02:58:08 am »

взять себя в руки.  Шутки в сторону, не доверяйте Путину.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3438 on: September 18, 2020, 11:22:19 pm »
09-18-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   24.047 ↑    1.314 -
United States   20.548 ↑    1.655 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, FL, IL, & WI.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +88.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,977,992.

Global Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 24.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3439 on: September 19, 2020, 03:19:46 am »

Absolutely hilarious.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DB

« Reply #3440 on: September 19, 2020, 05:05:40 am »

You know as I started to read that I got pretty worried for you...

But ended up chuckling...

Прекрасно.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3441 on: September 20, 2020, 03:25:17 am »
09-19-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   24.144 ↑    1.311 ↓
United States   20.626 ↑    1.652 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, FL, WI, & TN.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +62.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,993,336.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3442 on: September 21, 2020, 02:33:50 am »
09-20-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   24.287 ↑    1.309 ↓
United States   20.722 ↑    1.650 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, FL, TX, IL, & GA.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +55.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 2,001,623.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3443 on: September 21, 2020, 02:48:40 am »
09-21-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   24.453 ↑    1.305 ↓
United States   20.822 ↑    1.648 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, FL, TN, TX, & WI.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +47.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 2,005,992.

The 14-day recovery deficit now exceeds 2 million.  That is two million people who tested positive for the disease and have survived anywhere from 2 to 36 weeks(i.e. have recovered) but are still erroneously listed as active cases.  This number represents a third of all recoveries.  If these numbers were included, our recovery-to-death ratio would climb above 30.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3444 on: September 23, 2020, 12:52:25 am »
09-22-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   24.641 ↑    1.300 ↓
United States   21.024 ↑    1.643 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, FL, MI, & MO.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +5.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,981,548.

More book-cooking.  56,600 new cases retroactively added to total from two days ago.  South Carolina was credited with 1,900 of them.  No accounting for the remaining 54,700.  No state shows a sudden jump of 54,000 cases.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3445 on: September 25, 2020, 04:46:20 am »
09-23-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   24.890 ↑    1.297 ↓
United States   21.151 ↑    1.633 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, FL, MI, & WI.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -126.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,962,640.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3446 on: September 25, 2020, 04:51:39 am »
09-24-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   24.922 ↑    1.295 ↓
United States   21.292 ↑    1.623 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, FL, IL, & WI.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -123.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,943,972.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3447 on: September 25, 2020, 04:56:48 am »
09-25-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   25.034 ↑    1.295 -
United States   21.382 ↑    1.619 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, FL, WI, & IL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  -80.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,943,047.

Global Recovery-to-death ratio climbs above 25.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3448 on: September 25, 2020, 03:30:04 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3449 on: September 25, 2020, 03:39:38 pm »
In my County they finally told us they are "de-duplicating" the numbers, meaning they are making up for a huge over-reporting of cases in the past by gradually shaving the numbers now.  This has the effect of exaggerating the spikes and minimizing the decline.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 03:40:32 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: