Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158510 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #3325 on: August 09, 2020, 08:17:40 pm »
08-09-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   17.882 ↑    1.456 ↓
United States   15.984 ↑    1.952 ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in FL, CA, TX, GA, & IL.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  -175.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,512,169.

Undercounted recoveries tops 1.5 million.  If everyone surviving after 14 or more days were counted as 'recovered', the US Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio would exceed 25, which is considerably higher than even the bogus numbers China puts up.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3326 on: August 09, 2020, 08:30:50 pm »
Cases:Recov went up!!!  We're all gonna die, and it's Trump's Fault!   ***hair on fire ***hair on fire ***hair on fire ***hair on fire
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3327 on: August 11, 2020, 12:13:49 am »
08-10-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   18.016 ↑    1.453 ↓
United States   16.089 ↑    1.952 -

Largest case rises occurred in CA, FL, TX, GA, & LA.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +86.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,541,515.

Today's increase over 7 days breaks six consecutive days of decline.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3328 on: August 11, 2020, 04:31:26 pm »
Here's a death that is not, surprisingly, being attributed to Covid-19 (that we know of, anyway):
New Mexico man in his 20s dies of plague
By Madeline Farber, Fox News
August 11, 2020 | 9:52am

A New Mexico man has died of septicemic plague, officials with the New Mexico Department of Health announced on Friday.

The man, who was not publicly identified, was in his 20s and lived in Rio Arriba County. His death marks the first such fatality in the state since 2015 and the second human plague case overall this year, officials said in a press release. ...
Full story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3329 on: August 11, 2020, 10:49:11 pm »
08-11-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   18.294 ↑    1.436 ↓
United States   16.342 ↑    1.934 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, FL, GA, & AL.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +6.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,551,284.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #3330 on: August 12, 2020, 01:34:17 pm »
Not going to take the time to go back and read all this. All I want to find out is if any members have had COVID. How about any of their family/friends?

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3331 on: August 12, 2020, 02:11:22 pm »
Not going to take the time to go back and read all this. All I want to find out is if any members have had COVID. How about any of their family/friends?

I have an old HS friend with lots of health issues who aledgedly died of it @AllThatJazzZ other than that, not one person that I know has it or has had it.

BTW:  We have five dogs here. One that we selected as a puppy and purchased from the breeder and four that are rescues.  We love them all!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3332 on: August 12, 2020, 02:41:59 pm »

Niece, nephew, and two guys I went to high school with (one of them hospitalized for 6 weeks with no underlying secondary health problems).

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3333 on: August 12, 2020, 07:49:36 pm »

Several work colleagues, and my 84-year-old diabetic mother (who's had part of one lung removed 25 years ago).  One of the work colleagues got pretty sick, but not enough to be hospitalized.  I had relatively close contact with one of the work colleagues for almost 3 weeks, but never got tested until several weeks later.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3334 on: August 12, 2020, 08:00:10 pm »

Nope. Closest so far is two folks my elder sister knows (from her neighborhood) over in Chicago... And a former best friend's (RIP) wife knows a couple over near Portland... I had a tangential relationship with one of the folks that died here (I knew him in passing).

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3335 on: August 12, 2020, 08:10:34 pm »

I believe, I had it twice.  First week in February.  I didn't have a thermometer, but felt like a fever, LATE in the afternoon.  even broke, before bed time.  This went on about 5 days.  NO COUGH, no sneeze, no nose drip, no stomach issue. NOTHING.  Just some low temp.  99 degrees, late in the afternoon.  I kept up my normal routine, in the house.
Then last week in March, the day after going grocery shopping, no mask, I came down with some LOW FEVER,  again.  Same deal.  LOW TEMP..late in the afternoon.  This time, I felt it go into my lungs.  I used silver, zinc, antiviral products. It went away, but low temp, continued for 7 days.  Again. I continued my normal house routine.

I believe my son had it too. He had a high fever. Lives in WASHINGTON STATE.  My 'baby', is 51 years old. He is fine. (He used to get colds very easily, take's after his dad. )  My friend in Indiana, was very sick, high fever, she took a test. CAME BACK NEGATIVE.  I believe she had covid.  We both are 75 years old.  I don't get flu shots. So, have not had, any flu for over 15 + years.  Everyones immune system is different. I try to keep mine strong.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3336 on: August 12, 2020, 10:41:15 pm »
No one I know. Haven't had covid. But I have had it with covid. Yeah, there is a virus out there killing people. The Communist overthrow part flat pisses me off.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3337 on: August 12, 2020, 10:49:45 pm »
A couple friends of friends had it early on in the pandemic, one of whose story I shared after his recovery.

Personally, I don't know of anyone who has had it, and not even a tangential "friend of friend" in several months.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3338 on: August 12, 2020, 11:00:00 pm »
08-12-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   18.513 ↑    1.427 ↓
United States   16.426 ↑    1.926 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, FL, GA, & IL.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +191.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,575,250.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 06:11:50 am by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3339 on: August 13, 2020, 06:11:23 am »
08-13-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   18.870 ↑    1.421 ↓
United States   16.630 ↑    1.906 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, FL, TX, GA, & IL.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +75.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,586,303.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3340 on: August 13, 2020, 11:49:11 am »
@AllThatJazzZ

To your question - my twin sons each had COVID-19.  Mostly similar symptoms but they have recovered.  One son's girlfriend, who is a nurse, was the likely carrier.  She has also recovered.  Thankfully.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3341 on: August 13, 2020, 05:56:13 pm »
@AllThatJazzZ

To your question - my twin sons each had COVID-19.  Mostly similar symptoms but they have recovered.  One son's girlfriend, who is a nurse, was the likely carrier.  She has also recovered.  Thankfully.
Good News, @Lando Lincoln !
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3342 on: August 13, 2020, 07:14:12 pm »
Good News, @Lando Lincoln !

@Smokin Joe

Many here and elsewhere kept my family in their prayers.  The Almighty answered.  I am grateful.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3343 on: August 14, 2020, 05:17:56 am »
@Smokin Joe

Many here and elsewhere kept my family in their prayers.  The Almighty answered.  I am grateful.
God Provides, and prayer is powerful.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3344 on: August 14, 2020, 10:45:50 pm »
08-14-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   18.906 ↑    1.415 ↓
United States   16.684 ↑    1.905 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, FL, NC, & GA.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +81.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,621,366.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3345 on: August 15, 2020, 02:35:22 am »
08-15-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   19.069 ↑    1.411 ↓
United States   16.761 ↑    1.905 -

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, FL, GA, & IL.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  -170.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,659,207.

Global Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 19.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3346 on: August 16, 2020, 07:59:35 pm »
08-16-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   19.193 ↑    1.410 ↓
United States   16.827 ↑    1.904 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, FL, GA, & NC.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +95.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,687,323.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 08:01:43 pm by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3347 on: August 17, 2020, 11:00:38 pm »
08-17-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   19.414 ↑    1.400 ↓
United States   16.882 ↑    1.906 ↑

Largest case rises occurred in CA, FL, TX, TN, & GA.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  -32.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,717,177.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3348 on: August 19, 2020, 12:54:19 am »
08-18-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   19.590 ↑    1.393 ↓
United States   17.118 ↑    1.887 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, FL, MO, & GA.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +20.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,716,613.

US Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 17.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3349 on: August 19, 2020, 03:40:35 am »
08-19-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   19.791 ↑    1.386 ↓
United States   17.199 ↑    1.878 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, FL, GA, & NC.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  -195.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,732,248.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-