Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158616 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #3275 on: August 02, 2020, 09:05:10 pm »
One would have to ask, a definition written by whom?

And I do have some experience with this homeopathic 'little bit' to cause the body to react - My daughter was a heart baby... Long story... 3 months old, life flight to Great falls, life flight to Salt Lake City... Dead three times in the air. Horror friggin highway

But one of the many miracles that happened there was our wierdo midwife, who follows the wind... She literally took it upon herself to show up, and I am not kidding at all when I say she had a grand entrance in the very nick of time.

The setting is an ICU ward at Primary Children's care - A ward where even the nurses are qualified doctors, and where care is so necessary and immediate that if the bells go off, you are simply ushered out of the way, and her team of doctors show up to attempt to fix her right there on her bed.

One such emergency was underway when that midwife showed up... And the doctors were losing bigtime. But weirdo midwife lady strode among them with the authority of God Himself and surreptitiously ground one of those sugar pills into/under the skin of her skull... And within 30 seconds she stabilized completely, with western doctors scratching their heads...

And the first words of the midwife to me after driving all night in a blizzard to arrive in time to save my daughter, was that she was super tired and needed to sleep, but that I had to wake her up in exactly four hours and 45 minutes, because she would crash again in 5 hours... And so it went, over and over and over again, at least five more times, with her walking up, administering her potion, and immediate recovery...

Perhaps I have been to glib, or too succinct in putting my point across... That heart baby would have been dead that very day without the magnificent western doctors assigned her care, and the necessary surgery which was the first cause - Even the ones who caught her malady early, and provided diagnosis early, and the system itself, that whisked her away in her very fragile state, and sustained her...

I myself have been in intensive care on two occasions, plus a kidney problem, plus several more occasions where I was nearly hospitalized, where I would have been dead without their care - I too owe them credit where it is due.

What I am saying is that it is not always due, and there are other ways that you should become aware of, because allopathic medicine is not the only game in town. Nor is it the only one with science in it's backing, not that science is the pinnacle of proof either. And as for homeopathy, I have seen it demonstrated right before my eyes. As did those doctors at that prestigious hospital, who knew she was doing something - and let her.

:thumbsup:
Many medicines come from natural products. Aspirin, willow tree. Many old world poultices work.  We have just forgotten about them.  Old world remedy for arthritis. Put a freshly sheared lambs wool on knees.  Do not wash the wool first.  There is scientific proof, about OILS being good for arthritis.  Grated raw potato for burns. We all know about baking soda.

When I was an infant, born during ww 2  (new born) I was dying from bloody dissenterry.  sp? Diarrhea.  Nothing would stop it.  My grandmother kept announcing I was going to DIE ANY MINUTE.  "Now, she is dead! "  Doctors didn't know what to do.  Finally one doctor thought of charcoal. It was called animal charcoal. I was given that with mothers milk....and here I am to annoy all TBR'S!  I use charcoal, when I had painful gas issues. Worked, every time. Charcoal absorbs the 'gas'. Better than Beano.  I always keep it on hand.  My daughters cat, had eating issues. I told her to try charcoal in her food.  It helped and her 21 year old cat, lived a few more months! 

Then we have silver, a natural antibiotic. People put real silver coins into milk, to keep it lasting longer.  GARLIC/ONIONS a natural form of antibiotics too.  That is why chicken soup is good for health problems.  An onion juice, put into ear when infected, helps. Using a raw onion in mouth, when one has gingivitis.  I use coconut oil, for "gum pulling'.  One swishes  some coconut oil in the mouth for a few minutes. Repeat. Keep the oil in as long as you can.  Then spit out.  I learned it too, has bacteria fighting properties.  Then we all know CLOVE OIL..for a toothache.  I think, I posted enough.   happy77

Online libertybele

« Reply #3276 on: August 02, 2020, 09:20:34 pm »
Peppermint, Ginger and Chamomille -- all have a calming effect, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties (some more than others). 

Aloe vera is excellent, it has;  antibacterial, antifungal, analgesic, anesthetic, antiseptic, anti-viral, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties and is used for a vast number of ailments.  The healing properties of aloe vera is quite amazing.

Over the years I have had much better luck with 'natural remedies' more often than with most prescription medications. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3277 on: August 02, 2020, 09:27:18 pm »
Peppermint, Ginger and Chamomille -- all have a calming effect, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties (some more than others). 

Aloe vera is excellent, it has;  antibacterial, antifungal, analgesic, anesthetic, antiseptic, anti-viral, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties and is used for a vast number of ailments.  The healing properties of aloe vera is quite amazing.

Over the years I have had much better luck with 'natural remedies' more often than with most prescription medications.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3278 on: August 02, 2020, 10:49:02 pm »
Many medicines come from natural products. Aspirin, willow tree. Many old world poultices work.  We have just forgotten about them.  Old world remedy for arthritis. Put a freshly sheared lambs wool on knees.  Do not wash the wool first.  There is scientific proof, about OILS being good for arthritis.  Grated raw potato for burns. We all know about baking soda.

When I was an infant, born during ww 2  (new born) I was dying from bloody dissenterry.  sp? Diarrhea.  Nothing would stop it.  My grandmother kept announcing I was going to DIE ANY MINUTE.  "Now, she is dead! "  Doctors didn't know what to do.  Finally one doctor thought of charcoal. It was called animal charcoal. I was given that with mothers milk....and here I am to annoy all TBR'S!  I use charcoal, when I had painful gas issues. Worked, every time. Charcoal absorbs the 'gas'. Better than Beano.  I always keep it on hand.  My daughters cat, had eating issues. I told her to try charcoal in her food.  It helped and her 21 year old cat, lived a few more months! 

Then we have silver, a natural antibiotic. People put real silver coins into milk, to keep it lasting longer.  GARLIC/ONIONS a natural form of antibiotics too.  That is why chicken soup is good for health problems.  An onion juice, put into ear when infected, helps. Using a raw onion in mouth, when one has gingivitis.  I use coconut oil, for "gum pulling'.  One swishes  some coconut oil in the mouth for a few minutes. Repeat. Keep the oil in as long as you can.  Then spit out.  I learned it too, has bacteria fighting properties.  Then we all know CLOVE OIL..for a toothache.  I think, I posted enough.   happy77

You and I are in large agreement on this - I use willow bark routinely instead of aspirin... My medicine cabinet looks far more like forage than it does 'medicine'... Of course charcoal or AC Vinegar for belly and gut, depending on which way it needs to swing... Fire cider keeps me well - I make it every harvest and then again around turkey day... Just a shot a day through the winter and spring, and I never get sick anymore. Chaga tea is another staple... Not that heavy into homeopathy and them little sugar pills, though I have some of it - Arnica comes to mind... Mostly I do native and hillbilly remedies, and my doc is an authentic Cheyenne medicine man (and a hillbilly). Everyone up in the holler knows who hr is... Costs me a bag of tobacco to see him, and we usually wind up on his porch drinking shine.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3279 on: August 03, 2020, 01:53:52 am »
You and I are in large agreement on this - I use willow bark routinely instead of aspirin... My medicine cabinet looks far more like forage than it does 'medicine'... Of course charcoal or AC Vinegar for belly and gut, depending on which way it needs to swing... Fire cider keeps me well - I make it every harvest and then again around turkey day... Just a shot a day through the winter and spring, and I never get sick anymore. Chaga tea is another staple... Not that heavy into homeopathy and them little sugar pills, though I have some of it - Arnica comes to mind... Mostly I do native and hillbilly remedies, and my doc is an authentic Cheyenne medicine man (and a hillbilly). Everyone up in the holler knows who hr is... Costs me a bag of tobacco to see him, and we usually wind up on his porch drinking shine.
Hmmm...  I play tennis with my Dr.   happy77

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3280 on: August 03, 2020, 02:08:58 am »

Well, I guess I got the better end of that deal... Besides, I don't think Five Bears plays tennis. I wouldn't know because white shorts don't fit my hillbilly ass.  :shrug:

Horse shoes maybe.. shootin skeet over the slough... Knife or tommy throwin... Archery... Ranging rifles... Tennis don't come up much.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3281 on: August 03, 2020, 02:12:51 am »

How do you make fire cider?  CINNAMON?  I made some homemade liqure , using cinnamon & vodka. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3282 on: August 03, 2020, 02:15:35 am »

I make mine homemade cookies.  Real fresh chocolate chip cookies. Plenty of chunks of chocolate & lot of walnuts.   Real butter, butter cookies. I make enough for his office to enjoy them too. I guess, I can't do that anymore, with COVID and who knows, what crazy is going on now. 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3283 on: August 03, 2020, 02:20:18 am »

How do you make fire cider?  CINNAMON?  I made some homemade liqure , using cinnamon & vodka.

This is pretty much what I do:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

CINNAMON: I keep cinnamon tea concentrate, thick, blood red, in the fridge at all times. That and thyme tea are pretty instrumental around here for cleaning out the lungs and nasal passages.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3284 on: August 03, 2020, 02:22:46 am »

Of course charcoal or AC Vinegar for belly and gut, depending on which way it needs to swing...

@roamer_1

The only thing more surprising to me than the number of people who have never heard of drinking a small amount of vinegar to "cure" acid re-flux is the number of them that don't believe me when I tell them about it.

I have never seen anything that will settle an upset stomach as well,and it works pretty much instantly. 

I threw away my rolaids once I discovered this,and haven't bought any in decades.
Hell,all they had to do was TRY it,and AFAIK,not a single one did. Or if they did,they never told me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3285 on: August 03, 2020, 02:33:02 am »
@roamer_1

The only thing more surprising to me than the number of people who have never heard of drinking a small amount of vinegar to "cure" acid re-flux is the number of them that don't believe me when I tell them about it.

I have never seen anything that will settle an upset stomach as well,and it works pretty much instantly. 

I threw away my rolaids once I discovered this,and haven't bought any in decades.
Hell,all they had to do was TRY it,and AFAIK,not a single one did. Or if they did,they never told me.

@sneakypete
Yep. Used to be 2 prilosec a day till I went back to my hillbilly ways. Fifty bucks a month or more to include mylanta and etc... Because even the prilosec quit working after a while....

If vinegar don't fix it, a little charcoal will. And both are cheap to free. I don't have as much trouble these days because my diet runs heavy to vinegar and ferments. I eat a LOT of vinegar preserves.... beets dilly beans, pickles... All an everyday thing here... I think modern diet tends to be too base, or folks are getting bad acids... dunno... But since my diet straightened out, I just don't have the problem.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 02:34:56 am by roamer_1 »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3286 on: August 03, 2020, 02:49:14 am »
This is pretty much what I do:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

CINNAMON: I keep cinnamon tea concentrate, thick, blood red, in the fridge at all times. That and thyme tea are pretty instrumental around here for cleaning out the lungs and nasal passages.

Amazing.  Thank you!  This is pretty much, the kind of things I do. Homemade yogurt from dried milk, homemade root beer. A lot of make your own condiments. I figured, years ago, If I run out of some item, I can make it with my ingredients, at home. I have all kind of GLUTEN FREE recipes, but I don't have the problem.  it is just good to know, how to make bread, sweets from legume flours & potato starch.  Does not hurt to know things.  Then how to make your own flour out of garbanzo beans. 

I loved this video.  They let the children 'help" which is SO GOOD for their self esteem & confidence.  They are also remembering the recipe.  Kids love to be involved & 'help'. GOOD PARENTING.  Kids can be useful. lol  Making garlic naked.  Those little fingers, fishing out garlic & removing the chaff.  Boring for adults, but they love helping.  Lovely family.   I will probably make this, this fall,  but on a smaller scale.  I RUN HOT, and live in the desert. I have done cider vinegar, cayenne pepper & maple syrup before.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3287 on: August 03, 2020, 03:25:35 am »
Amazing.  Thank you!  This is pretty much, the kind of things I do. Homemade yogurt from dried milk, homemade root beer. A lot of make your own condiments. I figured, years ago, If I run out of some item, I can make it with my ingredients, at home. I have all kind of GLUTEN FREE recipes, but I don't have the problem.  it is just good to know, how to make bread, sweets from legume flours & potato starch.  Does not hurt to know things.  Then how to make your own flour out of garbanzo beans. 

I loved this video.  They let the children 'help" which is SO GOOD for their self esteem & confidence.  They are also remembering the recipe.  Kids love to be involved & 'help'. GOOD PARENTING.  Kids can be useful. lol  Making garlic naked.  Those little fingers, fishing out garlic & removing the chaff.  Boring for adults, but they love helping.  Lovely family.   I will probably make this, this fall,  but on a smaller scale.  I RUN HOT, and live in the desert. I have done cider vinegar, cayenne pepper & maple syrup before.

I'll back up what Esther said - If I could only keep ONE remedy, fire cider would be it. I swear by it... I am fixin to make some, right after harvest... it has to cook for 4 to 6 weeks, so I will have it again around the end of october, and will take a shot a day all winter long. Make more than you think you need - that gallon, once it is done and strained only makes a couple quarts and some... So there ain't as much as you think. And it goes away pretty fast too.

Yes I am a fan of the Fouch family... Though they are more the hippie style of homesteader - We have them kind mixed in up here too... Good folks. Watched em all the time for a while there. They dropped off Youtube a year or more ago, and are not producing anymore. Don't know why.  :shrug:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3288 on: August 03, 2020, 03:55:56 am »
I'll back up what Esther said - If I could only keep ONE remedy, fire cider would be it. I swear by it... I am fixin to make some, right after harvest... it has to cook for 4 to 6 weeks, so I will have it again around the end of october, and will take a shot a day all winter long. Make more than you think you need - that gallon, once it is done and strained only makes a couple quarts and some... So there ain't as much as you think. And it goes away pretty fast too.

Yes I am a fan of the Fouch family... Though they are more the hippie style of homesteader - We have them kind mixed in up here too... Good folks. Watched em all the time for a while there. They dropped off Youtube a year or more ago, and are not producing anymore. Don't know why.  :shrug:

Compost the left overs?  I would say, YOUTUBE, removed them.  This means people would keep WELL...not wanted by the NWO...ELITES.  Probably help fight covid too. 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3289 on: August 03, 2020, 06:19:34 am »
Compost the left overs?

Sure, or to the chickens or pigs...

I would say, YOUTUBE, removed them.  This means people would keep WELL...not wanted by the NWO...ELITES.  Probably help fight covid too.

I don't know why... You might be right - Lord knows my homesteader  stuff has been decimated - Not quite as bad as religious content that has any real bite but still - I would bet way better than 25% of the homesteader type stuff I have subbed to got the axe - Usually for gun stuff or butchering, but the Fouchs did none of that... Just disappeared one day. and nothing on other media to say what happened  :shrug:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3290 on: August 03, 2020, 07:33:58 am »
It may. There's a very wide range of possibilities there since there's no written record of how it was acquired... Learning from trial and error over long periods I would say is science based with the available resources at the time. Testing, experimenting and getting a repeatable result based on what was learned is science. But there's also the Voodoo end of the spectrum which is anything but...
There are two branches to the sort of medicine you are talking about. One is herbal, nutritional, and has been practiced for thousands of years. Many of the common weeds you ay encounter have a medicinal use, forgotten in the pill pushers world.
The other aspect of that is spiritual, and that gets really scary. Mrs Joe had the opportunity to learn to be a medicine woman from her great aunt, but was frankly frightened off by the spiritual aspect. It does not mesh well with Christianity, although the demons encountered in that end of it are much the same. THere is a very dark and dangerous side to it all. @roamer_1 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3291 on: August 03, 2020, 10:15:24 pm »
08-03-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   17.005 ↑    1.481 -
United States   15.030 ↑    2.022 ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in FL, CA, TX, LA, & GA.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +16.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,359,968.

Global Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 17.
US Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 15.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3292 on: August 04, 2020, 05:51:15 am »
08-03-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   17.005 ↑    1.481 -
United States   15.030 ↑    2.022 ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in FL, CA, TX, LA, & GA.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +16.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,359,968.

Global Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 17.
US Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 15.
In other countries hydroxychloroquine is available over the counter.
In the US there is still a lot of friction and in places it's off label use is banned.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3293 on: August 04, 2020, 01:50:12 pm »
🇺🇸𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓷🚂 Trump~Army⭐⭐⭐
@heather_giron

At Huntington Beach, 40 churches have been coming together since they were closed down. Friday over 2,000 people showed up and as the cops tried to stop it, the people started worshipping even louder. Such an amazing video @realDonaldTrump @POTUS #GodWins #HuntingtonBeach

Video:

https://twitter.com/heather_giron/status/1290417365688164352

6:40 PM · Aug 3, 2020·Twitter for Android

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3294 on: August 04, 2020, 01:54:52 pm »
Dan Bongino Retweeted
Phil Kerpen
@kerpen

"I don't think I can emphasize it enough, as the director for the Centers for Disease Control, the leading public health agency in the world: it is in the public health interest that these K-12 students get the schools back open for face-to-face learning."

Video: 

https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/1289344198618107904

7:36 PM · Jul 31, 2020·Twitter Web App

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3295 on: August 04, 2020, 02:02:28 pm »
We are under attack damnit! And one does not hunker down in that circumstance!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 02:03:15 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3297 on: August 04, 2020, 04:26:32 pm »
In other countries hydroxychloroquine is available over the counter.
In the US there is still a lot of friction and in places it's off label use is banned.

Yep.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3299 on: August 04, 2020, 05:28:50 pm »
Fauci Attacks Church Choirs, Implies Worship Is Less Important Than Protests
July 31, 2020 By Madeline Osburn

Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, in June said churches should consider suspending their choir if located in an area with a high infection rate. On Friday, Fauci refused to say whether large protests should also be suspended.

“My recommendation still holds that the choirs should refrain from singing. When you sing and you protect your voice, the aerosols of the virus come out,” he said, contradicting Centers for Disease Control recommendations on socially distanced worship.  ...

During a House hearing of the committee investigating the Trump administration’s pandemic response, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) asked Fauci, “Do protests increase the spread of the virus?”

“Crowding together, particularly when you’re not wearing a mask, contributes to the spread of the virus,” Fauci said. Jordan asked the question again. Fauci dodged, then claimed he didn’t think the protests question was relevant. “I’m not in a position to determine what the government can do in a forceful way,” he said.
Article at The Federalist

Singing expels no more little virus critters than speaking does, or so I've been told. At our church, choir practice and performance already have been suspended (none since early March). We do have Sunday morning in-person worship, though. Everyone tries to sing through their masks. Everyone, that is, except for a few fellow choir members and I who sit in the choir loft (at least six feet apart) and take off our masks to sing. Otherwise, hymn #399 would sound like, "Mmmph, mmmph mmmph mmmph..."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org