Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158628 times)

Offline DB

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #2900 on: July 12, 2020, 09:24:24 pm »
In other words, the general pattern has been that the earlier the peak was, the higher the fatality rate. Since testing capacity was so low at the early part of the outbreak, that's to be expected.

Could the current Mexican wave be less deadly than the Italian wave? Perhaps—we do know the pattern of infection is far different because of the lack of lockdowns.

More likely they know how to treat it better now resulting in fewer deaths.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2901 on: July 13, 2020, 02:17:40 am »
07-13-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  13.950 ↑   1.594↑
United States   11.011 ↑    2.250 ↓

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

US reported Recovery-to-Death ratio surpasses 11.

Largest case rises occurred in FL, CA, TX, AZ, & GA.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +128.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 982,211.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2902 on: July 13, 2020, 02:11:17 pm »
Just don't light a match ...
CABBAGE DIET HOPE Eating sauerkraut, coleslaw and raw cabbage ‘could protect against coronavirus’
Exclusive
Nick McDermott
13 Jul 2020, 0:01Updated: 13 Jul 2020, 0:02

SCOFFING sauerkraut, coleslaw and kimchi could protect against Covid death, scientists claim.

Experts think foods containing raw and fermented cabbage may be beneficial against the bug, by slashing levels of a compound that helps the virus infect the body.

European researchers say it may explain why countries like Germany and South Korea - where it forms a key part of their diet - have had lower fatalities during the pandemic.

Other foods, such as fermented milks, could also protect against Covid in the same way. ...
Full story at the Sun (U.K.).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2903 on: July 13, 2020, 02:17:59 pm »
CABBAGE DIET HOPE Eating sauerkraut, coleslaw and raw cabbage ‘could protect against coronavirus’

There are some things even a virus is afraid of,and entering houses with that diet plan has to be close to the top of the "avoid list".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2904 on: July 13, 2020, 02:54:01 pm »
Just don't light a match ...Full story at the Sun (U.K.).

Apparently it's the "fermented" part of the dishes that provide the protection.  This is good news to me, because I enjoy fermented hops and barley every day. :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2905 on: July 13, 2020, 09:19:52 pm »
Maskerade: COVID-1984 and evidence-free compulsory masking

"The masks, contrary to expectation, were worn cheerfully and universally, and also, contrary to expectation of what should follow under such circumstances, no effect on the epidemic curve was to be seen. Something was plainly wrong with our hypotheses."
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #2906 on: July 13, 2020, 10:04:44 pm »
An update.

My daughter's friend has tested negative for Covid-19 so it is likely just a cold that they both have... My daughter's test hasn't come back yet but I expect it to be the same. So my family is packing up in California and plans on coming back home to Arizona tomorrow.

Thank you for the kinds thoughts and prayers.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2907 on: July 13, 2020, 10:08:37 pm »
An update.

My daughter's friend has tested negative for Covid-19 so it is likely just a cold that they both have... My daughter's test hasn't come back yet but I expect it to be the same. So my family is packing up in California and plans on coming back home to Arizona tomorrow.

Thank you for the kinds thoughts and prayers.

Oh man, I hope that sticks!
Let's pray that one over the line...  :beer: :seeya:
 :0001: :0001: :0001:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2908 on: July 14, 2020, 01:30:47 am »
Oh man, I hope that sticks!
Let's pray that one over the line...  :beer: :seeya:
 :0001: :0001: :0001:
:yowsa: pointing-up :0001:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2909 on: July 14, 2020, 02:47:00 am »
07-14-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  14.032 ↑   1.594 -
United States   11.208 ↑    2.246 ↓

Global reported Recovery-to-Death ratio surpasses 14.

Largest case rises occurred in FL, TX, CA, GA & TN.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +55.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 994,095.

Half of todays's reported deaths occurred in TX, CA, NY, FL, & NJ.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2910 on: July 15, 2020, 01:15:18 am »
Censored: A Review Of Science Relevant To COVID-19 Social Policy And Why Face Masks Don’t Work

Denis Rancourt, PhD, has published over 100 peer-reviewed studies in his career, but ResearchGate choose to censor and remove this paper because it didn’t fit the narrative of the Great Panic of 2020 over COVID-19. Such censorship proves the existence of an alternative agenda.

Again, this underscores the Technocrat methodology of shaming, ridiculing and censoring anybody that comes forth with real science that refutes their pseudo-science. ⁃ TN Editor

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #2911 on: July 15, 2020, 01:56:19 am »
Censored: A Review Of Science Relevant To COVID-19 Social Policy And Why Face Masks Don’t Work
There was no mention of the eyes.

If the eyes aren't covered and the virus is in the air then it will be in your eyes too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2912 on: July 15, 2020, 01:59:20 am »
There was no mention of the eyes.

If the eyes aren't covered and the virus is in the air then it will be in your eyes too.

What would be the point of talking about the eyes when the mask is useless to begin with?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2913 on: July 15, 2020, 02:00:14 am »
Does wearing a mask help prevent the coronavirus?   Probably,  but it's hardly the most important precaution one can take. 

But here's what I do know - wearing a mask helps prevent my Dem governor from shutting down my business.    It's the sort of virtue signaling that liberals like and respond to.  And when it's liberals who hold the power to  determine whether we can work to earn a living,  then yeah,  if you won't wear a mask for yourself, then do it for your neighbor stuck in this hell with you.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2914 on: July 15, 2020, 02:04:57 am »
The First Country to win against Covid-19

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2914316215291285

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2915 on: July 15, 2020, 02:13:20 am »
Does wearing a mask help prevent the coronavirus?   Probably,  but it's hardly the most important precaution one can take. 

But here's what I do know - wearing a mask helps prevent my Dem governor from shutting down my business.    It's the sort of virtue signaling that liberals like and respond to.  And when it's liberals who hold the power to  determine whether we can work to earn a living,  then yeah,  if you won't wear a mask for yourself, then do it for your neighbor stuck in this hell with you.   

Wearing a mask is ok when you are putting a hood on some miscreant polly.

Wait..did I repeat myself???

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2916 on: July 15, 2020, 02:34:42 am »
07-15-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  14.116 ↑   1.593 ↓
United States   11.500 ↑    2.215 ↓

Thirty-nine deaths have disappeared from the previous day total, making today's increase in death look larger than it actually is.  My calculation is based on original reported number for 7/13 (138,247).

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, FL, AZ, & GA.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  -97.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 988,515.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2917 on: July 15, 2020, 02:39:36 am »
The First Country to win against Covid-19

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2914316215291285

In fairness, those countries don't have Democrats.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2918 on: July 15, 2020, 02:42:49 am »
07-15-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  14.116 ↑   1.593 ↓
United States   11.500 ↑    2.215 ↓

Thirty-nine deaths have disappeared from the previous day total, making today's increase in death look larger than it actually is.  My calculation is based on original reported number for 7/13 (138,247).

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, FL, AZ, & GA.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  -97.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 988,515.

According to the website conflicting numbers are from the people reporting conflicting numbers and the worldometer is doing the best it can to parse the info.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2919 on: July 15, 2020, 05:47:01 am »
I will reiterate on this page... A little experiment for y'all:

Put on your mask long enough to get a normal water load... 10 or 15 minutes...
Light up a smoke, take a drag, and with your mask back in place, stand in front of a mirror and exhale.

Masks don't work, and you will prove it.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2920 on: July 15, 2020, 06:25:43 am »

Light up a smoke, take a drag, and with your mask back in place, stand in front of a mirror and exhale.

Had the same discussion with spouse.  Decent rule of thumb is that if you can blow out a candle through your mask, what the hell good is it for protecting you? 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2921 on: July 15, 2020, 06:28:56 am »
Had the same discussion with spouse.  Decent rule of thumb is that if you can blow out a candle through your mask, what the hell good is it for protecting you?

That's right. And yes, it is that simple.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2922 on: July 15, 2020, 06:48:11 am »
The mask has nothing to do with protecting anybody or anything.
It is about power. It is about virtue signaling. It is about submission.
The American Left has become as pro-mask as they are pro-abortion.
We all know the Left is never satisfied with their own life.
Their goal is always about directing YOUR life, how your live, what you can think.
The mask is an insertion, a disruption, of your life.
This is what the American Left lives for.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

« Reply #2923 on: July 15, 2020, 06:49:08 am »

Bigun's link above http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395911.msg2249434.html#msg2249434 is pretty definitive on the subject...

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2924 on: July 15, 2020, 12:23:08 pm »
The mask has nothing to do with protecting anybody or anything.
It is about power. It is about virtue signaling. It is about submission.
The American Left has become as pro-mask as they are pro-abortion.
We all know the Left is never satisfied with their own life.
Their goal is always about directing YOUR life, how your live, what you can think.
The mask is an insertion, a disruption, of your life.
This is what the American Left lives for.

Telling me I can't go to a movie or restaurant,  get my hair cut or even work for a living is "directing my life".     I could care less about an order to wear a mask,  when it is the key to getting the damn state's knee off my neck. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide