Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158620 times)

Offline LadyLiberty

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #2875 on: July 10, 2020, 07:20:27 pm »
I take it he does not live in New York, because that drug combo is illegal there.

Texas.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2876 on: July 10, 2020, 07:28:34 pm »
There is a really good chance that will take care of it for him. It is increasingly coming out that the regimen is effective, especially so early in the disease (despite the heavily promoted flawed studies early on which have been retracted (nearly unheard of!) by Lancet and nejm saying Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine were no good).

Dev Zelenko was right! (and should get the Nobel for medicine, despite being censored off YouTube and Fecebook).

In this sense, the willingness of Administrative doctors to put politics ahead of good science should not only cause some staffing changes, but alert scientists everywhere to examine what is being said and speak out if it is wrong.

I was very pleased to hear that he was given these meds and I'm sure he will be fine.  He is autistic and as such he doesn't get out socially with other people his age.  Smart as a whip, though, and teaches coding and robotics to children so it's assumed that is where he picked it up.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2877 on: July 10, 2020, 09:33:17 pm »
I was very pleased to hear that he was given these meds and I'm sure he will be fine.  He is autistic and as such he doesn't get out socially with other people his age.  Smart as a whip, though, and teaches coding and robotics to children so it's assumed that is where he picked it up.
I will keep him in my prayers, anyway. it never hurts.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2878 on: July 10, 2020, 10:30:36 pm »
Georgia fatalities - breakdown (percentages of all reported deaths in Georgia)

Age 65 and older - 77.9 %
Age 75 and older - 54.1 %
Age 90 and older - 13.4 %

Age 64 and younger - 22.1 %
Age 64 and younger with no co-morbidity - 4.2%

Age 44 and younger -   3.5%
Age 44 and younger with no co-morbidity - 0.8%

Over 1 out of every 8 Covid deaths in Georgia was a person aged 90 or older.
Seven of every 9 Covid deaths was a person 65 or older.
And only 1 out of every 119 deaths is a person under age 44 with no underlying conditions.

This is what we destroyed our economy over.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2879 on: July 10, 2020, 10:34:16 pm »

https://twitter.com/AmericanPurrl/status/1281337366360317952/photo/19

@mountaineer

That's nothing. I posted a story here a few days ago about a 96 year old WW-2 vet in a nursing home with heart trouble,diabetes,kidney trouble,and pretty much everything else a 96 year old can be expected to have,and guess what?

The newspaper headline read "96 Year Old WW-2 Vet Dies from COVID-19".

Gimme a freaking break! 96 year olds die from "Tuesday".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2880 on: July 10, 2020, 11:11:40 pm »
I will keep him in my prayers, anyway. it never hurts.

Thank you!  All prayers appreciated!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2881 on: July 11, 2020, 02:26:50 am »
07-11-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  13.758 ↑   1.597↓
United States   10.686 ↑    2.254 ↓

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in FL, TX, CA, GA, and AZ.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +233.

TX, CA, & FL account for over one-third of today's deaths.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 955,790.

New cases for today exceeded 70k.  At that rate, 15% of Americans will be immune by Labor Day.  That much closer to putting this all behind us.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #2882 on: July 11, 2020, 06:30:50 am »
It looks like my family is about to be directly touched by Covid-19... My daughter visited some friends in Los Angeles and now those friends are sick with a couple of them testing positive for Covid-19. My daughter since has been with her mom and sister for the last 10 days in Central California and now she's coming down with something. It isn't known for certain yet but the odds are pretty high she has it. My wife recently turned 60 and she went to California to visit a number of close friends for her birthday. We live in Arizona. So it is complicated, and getting more complicated...

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2883 on: July 11, 2020, 06:33:55 am »
It looks like my family is about to be directly touched by Covid-19... My daughter visited some friends in Los Angeles and now those friends are sick with a couple of them testing positive for Covid-19. My daughter since has been with her mom and sister for the last 10 days in Central California and now she's coming down with something. It isn't known for certain yet but the odds are pretty high she has it. My wife recently turned 60 and she went to California to visit a number of close friends for her birthday. We live in Arizona. So it is complicated, and getting more complicated...

Uh-oh...
 :0001: :0001: :0001:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2884 on: July 11, 2020, 06:47:54 am »

Sending a prayer.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2885 on: July 11, 2020, 01:22:12 pm »

Sending Prayers down your way!   :0001:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #2886 on: July 11, 2020, 04:00:43 pm »
@roamer_1 , @bigheadfred , @Cyber Liberty

Thank you.

We'll just have to wait see what happens. If that's what she has hopefully she'll be in 80+ percent that have minor problems from it.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2887 on: July 11, 2020, 05:35:42 pm »

Prayers of healing for your daughter and her friends, and prayers of protection for your wife and other daughter.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2888 on: July 11, 2020, 10:20:51 pm »
Prayers up for your family. The Hydroxychloroquine/Azithromycin/Zinc Sulfate regimen is back, having been shown to be most effective in early onset. Just saying.
https://youtu.be/aaxKIivS79g (don't let the BLM ad throw you)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2889 on: July 11, 2020, 10:34:22 pm »
Prayers up for your family. The Hydroxychloroquine/Azithromycin/Zinc Sulfate regimen is back, having been shown to be most effective in early onset. Just saying.
https://youtu.be/aaxKIivS79g (don't let the BLM ad throw you)

@Smokin Joe

I'd let her on my porch too,as long as he promised to never say anything or ask for anything. She could growl and try to scare away the bear that keeps taking a dump in my yard.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2890 on: July 11, 2020, 10:56:33 pm »
Anecdotal, I know, but FWIW:
Darla Shine  @DarlaShine
Just spoke an ER doc in S Florida, asked if his ER is full, he said "hospitals are full cuz once we opened people booked their elected surgeries and we're full w that not full w #COVID cases."
Why don't reporters go to these hospitals and interview doctors and patients?
11:11 AM · Jul 11, 2020

John Cardillo  @johncardillo
True. And a friend of mine who’s an ER doc dealing with COVID told me earlier that he had today off because ER admissions were way down, and pretty much back to normal.
6:43 PM · Jul 11, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2891 on: July 11, 2020, 11:54:19 pm »
Anecdotal, I know, but FWIW:
I've posted the Kinsa HealthWeather link every now and then. Flu-like illnesses remain well below averages.

If an outbreak is bound to hit, it is best that it hits in the summer, since other seasonal illnesses are at their minimums. Part of the reason New York hit capacity is because they couldn't tell COVID from the tail end of the seasonal flu and were still dealing with both. We don't have that crisis right now. There are virtually no other illnesses going around.

The only places on Kinsa's map showing any remarkable amount of above-average illness are Austin and San Antonio. Some scattered counties in the south, along with the Central Valley and Bay Area in California, are up to near-average. It's striking, really, to see how much of a difference the media narrative, enabled by Johns Hopkins, differs from the reality on the ground.

Somewhere along the line, the goalposts shifted from preventing the hospital system from overloading to "stop the virus at all costs, however long it takes." Considering how badly things are going in Mexico, the latter was never an option, especially considering it has generally worked best in East Asia and Oceania, which is all either islands (Japan, Taiwan, New Zealand, Australia) or isolated peninsulae (Vietnam, South Korea)—where the threat of it being reintroduced across land borders is nil. There's a lot more control over who gets into your country in such a situation. The only places that have that kind of advantage here in the western hemisphere are Newfoundland (which has been practically COVID-free for months now) and the Caribbean.

There was another map somewhere showing doctors' visits, but I don't remember where that one is.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2892 on: July 12, 2020, 03:56:49 am »
07-12-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  13.894 ↑   1.591↓
United States   10.847 ↑    2.251 ↓

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in FL, TX, CA, GA, and AZ.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +478.

FL, TX, CA, AZ, & NJ account for half of today's deaths.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 968,688

Estimated US infection - 7.1%

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Gemmarose

« Reply #2893 on: July 12, 2020, 04:00:56 am »

Prayers sent
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Offline DB

« Reply #2894 on: July 12, 2020, 06:37:09 am »
Prayers sent

Thank you. We are waiting to see where it goes.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #2896 on: July 12, 2020, 07:47:12 pm »
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Good information -- gee -- who would have guess the political and $$$$ machine behind all of this?   *****rollingeyes*****

4,000 people is quite a considerable number who were treated with Ivermectin and didn't get sick.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 07:52:44 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2897 on: July 12, 2020, 08:02:13 pm »
This has been studied on cells in a lab and not on humans -- but I think I'd take my chances.

The trials so far have shown ivermectin reduces the number of cell-associated viral RNA by 99.8 % in 24 hours. This was an in vitro study which means they were testing cells in a laboratory and not in a living organism.

https://www.drugs.com/medical-answers/ivermectin-treat-covid-19-coronavirus-3535912/

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2898 on: July 12, 2020, 08:06:43 pm »
This has been studied on cells in a lab and not on humans -- but I think I'd take my chances.

The trials so far have shown ivermectin reduces the number of cell-associated viral RNA by 99.8 % in 24 hours. This was an in vitro study which means they were testing cells in a laboratory and not in a living organism.

https://www.drugs.com/medical-answers/ivermectin-treat-covid-19-coronavirus-3535912/

I have used that stuff on our  pups for the last 20 years for heartworm prevention.  Not one of the bunch ever got it either.

1:10 dillution, and then one ml per 20 pounds of dog, given orally.  We have saved a ton of money vs the high price scripts the Vet offers. happy77
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 08:08:33 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2899 on: July 12, 2020, 08:10:47 pm »
I have used that stuff on our  pups for the last 20 years for heartworm prevention.  Not one of the bunch ever got it either.

1:10 dillution, and then one ml per 20 pounds of dog, given orally.  We have saved a ton of money vs the high price scripts the Vet offers. happy77

We also give this to our dog.