Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 157384 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #2625 on: June 06, 2020, 01:09:46 pm »
I almost had a panic attack. I saw my drivers license expired in May- then I realized it was 2021. Phew.

Had my own crappy little DMV event too.  Before COVID, got a notice that I needed to get some kind of Star on my Lisc, even though my lisc. isn't due for a year.  So I compiled my application, papework, showed up, and was thusly told after waiting 2 hours that my birth certificate copy wouldn't suffice, I'd have to bring in an original.

The hatred of the DMV that universal is pretty much justified.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2626 on: June 06, 2020, 01:09:49 pm »
The Legend and  stereotype of the DMV grows by the day.

@catfish1957

Why condemn her for stating the truth. She DOESN'T know. Neither do any of us.

The one thing we all DO know is that once government grabs power it damn near takes a revolution to get them to give it up.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2627 on: June 06, 2020, 01:11:55 pm »
I almost had a panic attack. I saw my drivers license expired in May- then I realized it was 2021. Phew.

@Gefn

You might want to check with your state DMV. Some states are allowing drivers license renewals online because their offices were closed. It's a one time thing,but you are still covered for 4 years.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2628 on: June 06, 2020, 01:12:42 pm »
@catfish1957

Why condemn her for stating the truth. She DOESN'T know. Neither do any of us.

The one thing we all DO know is that once government grabs power it damn near takes a revolution to get them to give it up.

Pete, read the rest of her experience.  The "you are missing this", or "we can't do that for you" part of it.  Maybe you are in the .01% that enjoys or has had great experience at DMV.  :thud:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2629 on: June 06, 2020, 01:19:20 pm »
 22222frying pan
Pete, read the rest of her experience.  The "you are missing this", or "we can't do that for you" part of it.  Maybe you are in the .01% that enjoys or has had great experience at DMV.  :thud:

@catfish1957

Two things.

1: It has nothing to do with the DMV,other than that happened to be the government agency mentioned. It is the NATURE of governements,ALL governments,to seize more power every chance they get.

It is the DUTY of citizens to stop them.

2: In fact,my last 2 experiences with the DMV WERE great. Due to their offices being closed because of the BS "killer virus",I renewed my driver's license off-line.

I renewed the plates on my 51 Ford yesterday in about 10 minutes because there was only 1 other customer standing in line ahead of me,and 3 clerks renewing plates. The clerks were all friendly and smiling,too. If I didn't know better,I would think they were lonely,bored,and happy to see somebody.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #2630 on: June 06, 2020, 01:21:55 pm »
22222frying pan
@catfish1957

Two things.

1: It has nothing to do with the DMV,other than that happened to be the government agency mentioned. It is the NATURE of governements,ALL governments,to seize more power every chance they get.

It is the DUTY of citizens to stop them.

2: In fact,my last 2 experiences with the DMV WERE great. Due to their offices being closed because of the BS "killer virus",I renewed my driver's license off-line.

I renewed the plates on my 51 Ford yesterday in about 10 minutes because there was only 1 other customer standing in line ahead of me,and 3 clerks renewing plates. The clerks were all friendly and smiling,too. If I didn't know better,I would think they were lonely,bored,and happy to see somebody.

22222frying pan

I hope you got pictures of it.  Ripley's Beleive or Not is needing new episodes.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2631 on: June 06, 2020, 01:24:38 pm »
22222frying pan

I hope you got pictures of it.  Ripley's Beleive or Not is needing new episodes.

@catfish1957

What can I tell you? Go to your state DMV website and see if they are also allowing online drivers license renewals,and then drive by your local DMV and see if there are any lines or if the parking lot is full,as was normal in normal times.

Seems like a LOT of people are renewing their plates and driver licenses online.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2632 on: June 06, 2020, 01:39:30 pm »
   At this point I sure as hell wouldn't bet against that being the case.
We gave up our freedom quickly enough for this virus, and it's only been two months of shutdown thus far. May as well extend it five years, or forever.   **nononono*
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 02:00:48 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2633 on: June 06, 2020, 01:58:03 pm »
We gave up our freedom quickly enough for this virus, and it's only been two months of shutdown thus far. May as well extend it five years, or forever.   **nononono*
That's what I'm afraid of. Drag this on long enough, and people will decide, "well, we've gone this long without it, who needs it?" And boom, everything's been destroyed for good.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2634 on: June 06, 2020, 02:38:32 pm »
That's what I'm afraid of. Drag this on long enough, and people will decide, "well, we've gone this long without it, who needs it?" And boom, everything's been destroyed for good.

Let this be the defining argument in the November Elections.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2635 on: June 06, 2020, 10:33:24 pm »
?

Did she have MRSA before she was admitted? Or did it arise after? I have an aunt that injured her leg.
Went to her GP (family MD) and contracted MRSA and was hospitalized for that. That they indeed tracked it back to her visit to her GP.
Apparently it was there when she was admitted. Probably why she went downhill fast at the start.

Yeah, I try to touch very little in the hospitals.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2636 on: June 07, 2020, 02:25:30 pm »
Media And Democrats "Political Hit Job" Against Trump And COVID Medicine EXPOSED, Likely Cost Lives
184,724 views•Jun 6, 2020

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2637 on: June 07, 2020, 06:19:18 pm »
Facts as I now see them:

1. Nation in crisis. Potus gathers information. Hears of a possible medical solution, in this drug.

2.  Shares about this drug, with a fearful nation.

3.  With the motive of discrediting, finding any fault with this Potus, media, democrats, TDSers,#nevertrumpers, discover contrary information.

4.  Said contrary information is spread far and wide, with the sole motive of damaging the Potus.

5. Now that yet another mistake is found, little will be heard.

6. The truth is however, as Tim Pool points out, many thousand of lives were likely lost, in this effort to damage Trump.

7.  Think about that, you morality warriors. Doctors/nurses took the drug. It helped them

8. Apparently Trump erred with the lockdown, but the intention was to save lives, based on bad models from London and Washington State.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2638 on: June 07, 2020, 09:48:50 pm »
Facts as I now see them:

1. Nation in crisis. Potus gathers information. Hears of a possible medical solution, in this drug.

3.  With the motive of discrediting, finding any fault with this Potus, media, democrats, TDSers,#nevertrumpers, discover contrary information.

4.  Said contrary information is spread far and wide, with the sole motive of damaging the Potus.

6. The truth is however, as Tim Pool points out, many thousand of lives were likely lost, in this effort to damage Trump.

7.  Think about that, you morality warriors. Doctors/nurses took the drug. It helped them

8. Apparently Trump erred with the lockdown, but the intention was to save lives, based on bad models from London and Washington State.

Y'all need to widen your view.
This ain't about Tumpy. At best anything about Tumpy is tangential.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2639 on: June 07, 2020, 09:54:14 pm »
Y'all need to widen your view.
This ain't about Tumpy. At best anything about Tumpy is tangential.

I wish I could agree with that.  Too much water has passed over the dam for me to believe it.  Watching the Democrats over the past three years, I'm reminded of thumbscrew torture, with the Rats progressively tightening them to the point we have rioters setting churches on fire.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2640 on: June 07, 2020, 09:59:20 pm »
I wish I could agree with that.  Too much water has passed over the dam for me to believe it.  Watching the Democrats over the past three years, I'm reminded of thumbscrew torture, with the Rats progressively tightening them to the point we have rioters setting churches on fire.

Right. Keep thinking there's two sides. By the time you figger it out you'll be in chains.

You want Tumpy not to be complicit? Fine, then he's the bagholder. Whatever.

But this sure as hell ain't ABOUT him.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2641 on: June 07, 2020, 10:17:20 pm »
Right. Keep thinking there's two sides. By the time you figger it out you'll be in chains.

You want Tumpy not to be complicit? Fine, then he's the bagholder. Whatever.

But this sure as hell ain't ABOUT him.

Didn't say it was ALL about him (there have been race riots and usurpers as long as I've been alive), but it's easy to come to that conclusion when one sees the level of hatred directed at him.  Is he so rotten that you think he deserves it?  Would you also say the American people deserve it too?
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2642 on: June 07, 2020, 10:21:35 pm »
Didn't say it was ALL about him (there have been race riots and usurpers as long as I've been alive), but it's easy to come to that conclusion when one sees the level of hatred directed at him.  Is he so rotten that you think he deserves it?  Would you also say the American people deserve it too?
A man with all the right enemies has to have some good in him. I’d support him for that reason alone.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2643 on: June 08, 2020, 12:09:22 am »

I think you don't remember... This ain't no different than any Republican president in office.

And is he so rotten? Yes he is. The way he got in there, as rotten as he was to win, don't expect me to be sorry for his lyin ass... That option left right then and there... Not to mention defend him. Karma's a bitch, right?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2644 on: June 08, 2020, 12:13:42 am »
I think you don't remember... This ain't no different than any Republican president in office.

And is he so rotten? Yes he is. The way he got in there, as rotten as he was to win, don't expect me to be sorry for his lyin ass... That option left right then and there... Not to mention defend him. Karma's a bitch, right?

But does the country deserve it?
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2645 on: June 08, 2020, 12:20:44 am »
But does the country deserve it?

For listening to it? Yeah. Government big enough to feed you is big enough to put you in chains.
People get the government they vote for.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2646 on: June 08, 2020, 01:44:14 am »

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2647 on: June 08, 2020, 05:18:23 am »
Facts as I now see them:

Between 2 and 3 there was also the need to keep the nation wild eyed with fear. It is why the Democrat havens had the worst statistics, why those statistics were inflated by policy, both in terms of real deaths and claimed deaths, and why criminally negligent policies were enforced to virtually ensure the maximum impact of the Pandemic. That isn't over. The traveling roadshow over Mr. Floyd will doubtless take the numbers back up again, because it hasn't been about Mr. Floyd, not so much as providing something else destructive to the economy and the Nation.
That fear, THE FEAR (all caps) that led people to abandon their jobs and businesses to keep their families, customers, employees, and selves safe from a disease, could NOT be muted by the presence of a pharmaceutical regimen, which given early would, with reasonably high reliability, stop the disease, and do so so cheaply that even families who did not have any form of insurance could afford it.

That simple assurance that this was not a death sentence was not to be tolerated, either by the Democrat influenced Media, the Medical Industry (although doctors might be for it), those Democrat fellow travelers in bureaucratic agencies who immediately lost importance if such a thing should exist, along with the power to call for lockdowns for the public health, a means to force economic destruction.

That doesn't mention the massive investments being made into vaccines and the other, still patented drugs, which would require a clinical setting to administer (as opposed to 4 days worth of pills--20 total you could take at home).

Now that has lost traction with a wearied public. Right on cue, there is a questionable death of yet another black man in police custody, and overnight, the country erupts in flames, looting, and violence, often led or incited by paid protesters, with an absence of all the things we were told so adamantly we had to do or we'd all die of the virus.

Either the virus is not as dangerous as we've been told, to the general population anyway, although definitely deadly to those who have some medical problems, the numbers have been massaged like other notable datasets to appear more frightening (or both), or we have just been set up for a second wave of the virus.
(Face it folks, it wasn't going to make it to November otherwise).

There is no other way to justify the fertile possibilities of fraud inherent in voting by mail otherwise. At this point, despite the years of Mass Media absolute lies and bias, there is likely no other way for Democrats to occupy the White House.

Failure for them to do so means that investigations of and exposure of their diabolical perfidy in office, their abuses of power for political ends, primarily to keep members of the previous administration from being exposed and charged with the various crimes they committed, will continue. They either get back on top, or they might be looking out from prison cells.
At the very least, those of us who are paying attention can see them for what they are.

The only question I have is: "Should the lamp posts be reserved, or should they be first-caught, first served?"
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 05:21:43 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2648 on: June 08, 2020, 11:07:35 pm »
Remember that Grim Reaper guy who showed up at the beaches?

Well, he chose to leave the outfit at home while showing up at a BLM protest... and is still blaming DeSantis for the 28 COVID deaths (still less than New York's).

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/08/daniel-uhlfelder-attorney-florida-beach-grim-reaper-coronavirus-pandemic-george-floyd/
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2649 on: June 10, 2020, 04:41:08 am »
06-06-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  8.937 ↑  1.905 ↓
United States  6.631 ↑  2.661 ↓
China 16.903 ↑  1.060 -

My Excel file got corrupted moving it from Win7 to Win10 machine.  !@#% Microsoft.  Anyway, now having to start over.  So weekly, 14-day, and 21-day comparisons are temporarily unavailable.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-