Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158849 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #2575 on: May 31, 2020, 10:03:56 pm »
Does anyone really give a shit about this anymore? It's clear from the media coverage of the riots that it's 90% BS.
Just wait. By the time all the protesters get home, they will have spread the virus to areas which do not have a problem and have jump started the "second wave".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2576 on: June 01, 2020, 07:59:26 pm »
06-01-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  8.239 ↑  2.003 ↓
United States  5.649 ↑  3.063 ↓
China 16.898 ↑  1.060 -

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +21

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 821,602
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 39.3 %  ↑
Recovery Rate after 21 days - 43.9 %  ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Sizeable increase in reported US recoveries yesterday (+64k).
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 03:47:52 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2577 on: June 02, 2020, 03:47:12 pm »
06-02-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  8.307 ↑  2.003 -
United States  5.756 ↑  3.021 ↓
China 16.898 -  1.060 -

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +225

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 827,953
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 39.7 %  ↑
Recovery Rate after 21 days - 44.4 %  ↑

New stat added.  Reported deaths seem to be cyclical with lower numbers reported Sat-Mon.  So I am comparing the reported increase today (Mon) with the reported increase last Monday.  Today's number is positive, but on the past 'heavy' reporting days (Tue-Fri), there were decreases over the previous week.  Anyway, just another thing to gauge the progress.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2578 on: June 02, 2020, 03:56:17 pm »
06-02-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  8.307 ↑  2.003 -
United States  5.756 ↑  3.021 ↓
China 16.898 -  1.060 -

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +225

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 827,953
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 39.7 %  ↑
Recovery Rate after 21 days - 44.4 %  ↑

New stat added.  Reported deaths seem to be cyclical with lower numbers reported Sat-Mon.  So I am comparing the reported increase today (Mon) with the reported increase last Monday.  Today's number is positive, but on the past 'heavy' reporting days (Tue-Fri), there were decreases over the previous week.  Anyway, just another thing to gauge the progress.
Why post this stuff anymore?  The virus is gone right?  KIDDING!!!!

Offline DB

« Reply #2579 on: June 03, 2020, 04:49:30 am »
Just wait. By the time all the protesters get home, they will have spread the virus to areas which do not have a problem and have jump started the "second wave".

Well the bright side is it will end the problem sooner.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2580 on: June 03, 2020, 05:05:28 am »
Well the bright side is it will end the problem sooner.
:yowsa: Which one?  :shrug: :whistle:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2581 on: June 03, 2020, 10:37:00 am »
Why post this stuff anymore?  The virus is gone right?  KIDDING!!!!

No, it’s just been bumped off to the next flavor of the month story. You know, if it bleeds, it leads.

Give the riots another week or so for the next major news story to come along and take over the front page. I hope it won’t be worse than these two, and it will be something amazing and wonderful The pessimist in me is grieving over the world right now. The optimist knows we can make all this better.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:40:43 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2582 on: June 03, 2020, 11:56:23 am »
No, it’s just been bumped off to the next flavor of the month story. You know, if it bleeds, it leads.

Give the riots another week or so for the next major news story to come along and take over the front page. I hope it won’t be worse than these two, and it will be something amazing and wonderful The pessimist in me is grieving over the world right now. The optimist knows we can make all this better.

No actually, this will be likely milked until Election Day....    Antifa/BLM will use milestones to re-start violence based on ANY news-cycle related to the Floyd Case and the MN cops.    It's part of their play book. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2583 on: June 03, 2020, 12:09:38 pm »
No actually, this will be likely milked until Election Day....    Antifa/BLM will use milestones to re-start violence based on ANY news-cycle related to the Floyd Case and the MN cops.    It's part of their play book.
Actually, I thought with the itinerant agitators, they'd start the second wave Fauci, the CDC, the WHO, and the rest all seem to crave.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2584 on: June 03, 2020, 12:10:35 pm »
Actually, I thought with the itinerant agitators, they'd start the second wave Fauci, the CDC, the WHO, and the rest all seem to crave.

Job security?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2585 on: June 03, 2020, 12:14:34 pm »
Job security?
Remember the brass ring? Economic destruction? By hook or by crook...anything to hamper recovery?

That would be my concern.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2586 on: June 03, 2020, 12:25:07 pm »

Might be COVID-19 Part Deaux , or a combination thereof.  Ferguson was a text book example.  And BLM/Antifa had everything timed perfectly to the news cycle. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2587 on: June 03, 2020, 01:03:00 pm »

Give the riots another week or so for the next major news story to come along and take over the front page. I hope it won’t be worse than these two, and it will be something amazing and wonderful

@Gefn

I thought you wrote you wanted it to be something amazing and wonderful?

When was the last time you saw something amazing and wonderful take over control of the media headlines?

Not counting Bathhouse Barry's election,of course. </S>
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2588 on: June 03, 2020, 01:13:30 pm »

The rats have to peel off Trump's black support if they want to win. Ergo the rat media will carry back to back racial crisis until November.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2589 on: June 03, 2020, 01:30:04 pm »
The rats have to peel off Trump's black support if they want to win. Ergo the rat media will carry back to back racial crisis until November.

@skeeter

I have absolutely zero proof that what I am about to write is true,but I sure hope it is.

One ABSOLUTE FACT that we all know at one level or another is that the media NEVER interviews the typical black working man or woman that lives their normal lives,going to work each day and taking care of their children. People who are "white" in everything but their skin color. Hell,they refuse to admit these people even exist.

According to the media,there are two classes of blacks in America,ghetto rats,and celebrities with double digit IQ's and multi-million dollar band accounts from selling "stoopid" to the ghetto rats they identify with.

Both can be easily manipulated by  the media,which is why the media loves them so much,and wants everyone to think they are the ONLY black people in America.

Don't we ALL know blacks whose lives and outlooks on life are one HELL of a lot closer to our own,than that depicted by the race baiters and poverty pimps in the media?

We never hear these people speak for two reasons,the prime one being there seems to be no media outlet in this country the tiniest bit interested in hearing what they have to say because there is no money to be make selling normalcy.  "If it bleeds it leads,and if it doesn't bleed,we need to make it bleed!" is the motto of the media. Blood and death sells.

The other reason,of course,is they are afraid of being physically attacked by the ghetto rats,whose biggest fear is being forced to work for a living and to provide for themselves. Easier to steal,pimp,sell drugs,and wait for "de goobermint check to cum in". The Dims faithful little pets,bought and paid for with taxpayer money.

*I* SUSPECT that this "silent majority" of blacks will go to the polls and vote for Trump come election day. The media will never report this,and will lie about it if pushed into a corner because the left controls all the published and broadcast media in this nation. Probably in all the western world.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2590 on: June 03, 2020, 01:34:06 pm »

@Gern

Tell that optimist guy he needs to sober up before he hurts himself. Real life is never kind to fools.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2591 on: June 03, 2020, 01:38:16 pm »
@skeeter

I have absolutely zero proof that what I am about to write is true,but I sure hope it is.

One ABSOLUTE FACT that we all know at one level or another is that the media NEVER interviews the typical black working man or woman that lives their normal lives,going to work each day and taking care of their children. People who are "white" in everything but their skin color. Hell,they refuse to admit these people even exist.

According to the media,there are two classes of blacks in America,ghetto rats,and celebrities with double digit IQ's and multi-million dollar band accounts from selling "stoopid" to the ghetto rats they identify with.

Both can be easily manipulated by  the media,which is why the media loves them so much,and wants everyone to think they are the ONLY black people in America.

Don't we ALL know blacks whose lives and outlooks on life are one HELL of a lot closer to our own,than that depicted by the race baiters and poverty pimps in the media?

We never hear these people speak for two reasons,the prime one being there seems to be no media outlet in this country the tiniest bit interested in hearing what they have to say because there is no money to be make selling normalcy.  "If it bleeds it leads,and if it doesn't bleed,we need to make it bleed!" is the motto of the media. Blood and death sells.

The other reason,of course,is they are afraid of being physically attacked by the ghetto rats,whose biggest fear is being forced to work for a living and to provide for themselves. Easier to steal,pimp,sell drugs,and wait for "de goobermint check to cum in". The Dims faithful little pets,bought and paid for with taxpayer money.

*I* SUSPECT that this "silent majority" of blacks will go to the polls and vote for Trump come election day. The media will never report this,and will lie about it if pushed into a corner because the left controls all the published and broadcast media in this nation. Probably in all the western world.

No proof needed. Of course you're right.

And it's worth remembering the rat media is manipulating all of us. I need to constantly slap myself into remembering the black trash the media loves to feature are not representative, there are people of all varieties we have much more in common with, even though the media does its best to obscure that fact.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2592 on: June 03, 2020, 01:50:18 pm »

And it's worth remembering the rat media is manipulating all of us. I need to constantly slap myself into remembering the black trash the media loves to feature are not representative, there are people of all varieties we have much more in common with, even though the media does its best to obscure that fact.

@skeeter

The media's biggest fear is the typical non-political American taking the time to consider and recognize they will never because the "Masters of the Universe" that they envision,and will be laughed at if they ever put on the costumes they designed to show they are Super Heroes,and appear in public wearing them.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2593 on: June 03, 2020, 03:51:26 pm »

@Gefn

I thought you wrote you wanted it to be something amazing and wonderful?

When was the last time you saw something amazing and wonderful take over control of the media headlines?

Not counting Bathhouse Barry's election,of course. </S>

@sneakypete off the top of my head, I can think of
When New Horizons flew by Pluto in 2015.

Of course New Years Eve 2000. Brand New Millennium

And when local sports teams win the pennant/ super bowl/ World Series. 

« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 05:08:45 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline DB

« Reply #2594 on: June 03, 2020, 04:08:53 pm »
:yowsa: Which one?  :shrug: :whistle:

It covers a number of bases...

We'll also find out if those cloth masks work. I really doubt they do. In addition the eyes are an easy entry point for the virus if it is in the air.

Offline DB

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2596 on: June 03, 2020, 04:37:01 pm »
Governments and WHO changed Covid-19 policy based on suspect data from tiny US company

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,404057.msg2223546.html#msg2223546

Hydroxychloroquine scandal!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2597 on: June 03, 2020, 06:41:17 pm »
06-03-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  8.483 ↑  1.961 ↓
United States  5.978 ↑  2.912 ↓
China 16.900 ↑  1.060 -

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  + 367

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 816,550
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 41.1 %  ↑
Recovery Rate after 21 days - 45.9 %  ↑

US Cases-to-Recoveries ratio falls below 3.  Global Cases-to-Recoveries ratio falls below 2.

Largest rises in new cases occurred in CA, TX, IL, AZ, and NY respectively.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2598 on: June 04, 2020, 12:42:02 am »
No proof needed. Of course you're right.

THIS^^^^^

People from every State in the country, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Canada, and a bunch of other countries came here during the Oil Boom to make a living. Most to support their families, and many moved them here. There is remendous diversity now in an area that previously had people whose ancestors were Norwegians, Germans, a scattering of French, Irish, and English, and a handful of tribes of indigenous people. The hate game won't play here. Too many of us have worked together, and we realize that despite some minor differences in how to get there, we mostly want the same basic things.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2599 on: June 04, 2020, 05:49:41 pm »
06-04-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  8.770 ↑  1.912 ↓
United States  6.310 ↑  2.762 ↓
China 16.900 -  1.060 -

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  -452

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 794,911
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 43.2 %  ↑
Recovery Rate after 21 days - 48.1 %  ↑

US Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 6.  US 14-day deficit has fallen over 60,000 over the last four days.  Good news.

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, and FL.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-