Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158741 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #2500 on: May 24, 2020, 01:23:51 am »
It dates to the 1970s. It's generic and cheap.

Just follow the money....

Watch out, the hoarders are already on the way.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2501 on: May 24, 2020, 01:27:44 am »
Uh-oh. Trump better not say something good about Ivermectin or the democrats and Neil Cavuto will warn everyone it’ll kill them if they take it.

You mean like he did with the other anti-parasitic drug?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2502 on: May 24, 2020, 01:46:45 am »
It dates to the 1970s. It's generic and cheap.

Is that a quote from Norman Lear?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2503 on: May 24, 2020, 01:52:41 am »
Is that a quote from Norman Lear?

Sounds more like a quote from Norman Lear.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2504 on: May 24, 2020, 01:55:21 am »
Sounds more like a quote from Norman Lear.

Stop channeling @Quasar44. :nono:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2505 on: May 24, 2020, 02:23:30 am »
05-24-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  7.157 ↑  2.121 ↓
United States  4.529 ↑  3.730 ↓
China 16.888 ↑  1.060 -

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 801,712
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 33.1 %  ↑
Recovery Rate after 21 days - 38.5 %  ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Substantial rise in reported US recoveries.  US cases-to-recoveries ratio falls below 4 for first time.  US 14-day recovery deficit falls for only second time in May.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Quasar44

« Reply #2506 on: May 24, 2020, 06:49:39 am »
Stop channeling @Quasar44. :nono:

????

I sure don’t want the “China Flu” but I think ( if you are not immune compromised) ...then it’s ok to go out !!!
 This is not the bubonic death( China ) of the 14th Century and it’s not the Spanish Flu( which I think came from China,also )
Ex

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2507 on: May 24, 2020, 03:53:17 pm »
????

I sure don’t want the “China Flu” but I think ( if you are not immune compromised) ...then it’s ok to go out !!!
 This is not the bubonic death( China ) of the 14th Century and it’s not the Spanish Flu( which I think came from China,also )
Ex

I'm fascinated by quasars...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2508 on: May 24, 2020, 04:02:16 pm »
I'm fascinated by quasars...

That was back in the day when Motorola made a great TeeVee.  "Works in a Drawer."
I will NOT comply.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2509 on: May 24, 2020, 05:50:32 pm »
If it's expensive, then here come the stories about Trump getting rich on COVID.  If it's cheap, then Trump's getting rich on COVID!!!

My pups get dosed with it every month to prevent heartworms (Heartgard).

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2510 on: May 25, 2020, 01:48:36 am »
05-25-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  7.296 ↑  2.105 ↓
United States  4.549 ↑  3.734 ↑
China 16.888 -  1.060 -

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 816,636
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 33.0 %  ↓
Recovery Rate after 21 days - 38.0 %  ↓

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2511 on: May 25, 2020, 03:06:57 am »
@txradioguy

There wasn't an election to steal at any of those times,and a braindead,criminal candidate for President to provide cover for in order to win.

@sneakypete very true.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2512 on: May 26, 2020, 01:57:21 am »
05-26-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  7.485 ↑  2.085 ↓
United States  4.656 ↑  3.672 ↓
China 16.890 ↑  1.060 -

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 821,359
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 33.5 %  ↑
Recovery Rate after 21 days - 38.3 %  ↑

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2513 on: May 26, 2020, 09:27:49 pm »
Georgia SARS-2 Fatalities

Average age:  74
Standard Deviation:  ±14

Over 86% of fatalities are aged 60 or greater.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2514 on: May 26, 2020, 10:27:44 pm »
COVID-19 not very infectious 8 days after symptoms occur, Winnipeg study suggests

COVID-19 appears to be infectious only for the first eight days after patients experience symptoms, Winnipeg researchers conclude in a study that, if confirmed by further work, could have implications for the way the disease is treated, isolated and prevented.

In the largest study of its kind so far, researchers from the National Microbiology Laboratory, Cadham Provincial Laboratory and the University of Manitoba looked at nasal or throat samples from 90 Manitobans who tested positive for COVID-19 from March 12 to the first week of April.

There was no viral growth whatsoever in samples taken from patients more than eight days after they became symptomatic, according to study findings published Friday in the peer-reviewed journal Clinical Infectious Diseases.

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2515 on: May 26, 2020, 10:47:46 pm »
COVID-19 not very infectious 8 days after symptoms occur, Winnipeg study suggests

COVID-19 appears to be infectious only for the first eight days after patients experience symptoms, Winnipeg researchers conclude

The big question that remains unanswered is this:  What about people who don't have any symptoms?  Are they infectious?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2516 on: May 27, 2020, 01:04:51 am »
You guys will love this. I guess an MSNBC newsperson was shaming people for not wearing masks, a random guy walks up filming with his camera:

Newsguy: "Nobody here is wearing masks"
Random guy: "Including the cameraman, none of your crew are wearing them."

https://twitter.com/search?q=including%20the%20cameraman&src=typed_query

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2517 on: May 27, 2020, 02:50:36 am »
05-27-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  7.587 ↑  2.070 ↓
United States  4.772 ↑  3.595 ↓
China 16.892 ↑  1.060 -

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 828,095
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 34.1 %  ↑
Recovery Rate after 21 days - 38.8 %  ↑

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2518 on: May 28, 2020, 02:56:42 am »
05-28-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  7.700 ↑  2.053 ↓
United States  4.800 ↑  3.562 ↓
China 16.893 ↑  1.060 -

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 838,111
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 34.3 %  ↑
Recovery Rate after 21 days - 38.8 %  -

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2519 on: May 28, 2020, 11:40:27 am »
Blood clots clogged lungs of African American coronavirus victims, study finds

Autopsies on 10 African American patients who died from COVID-19 show their lungs were filled with blood clots, according to a new study.

The autopsies were performed at University Medical Center in New Orleans by a team of pathologists from the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center New Orleans. It's believed to be the first autopsy series on African Americans whose cause of death was attributed to COVID-19, according to the study, which was published Wednesday in monthly scientific journal The Lancet Respiratory Medicine.

The small vessel clotting is a new finding that appears to be specific to COVID-19, according to the study.

https://wjtn.com/news-and-closings/national-headlines/411604f6de6d426080d7dbf70bfc7162
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2520 on: May 28, 2020, 12:31:57 pm »

Autopsies on 10 African American patients who died from COVID-19 show their lungs were filled with blood clots, according to a new study.

The autopsies were performed at University Medical Center in New Orleans by a team of pathologists from the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center New Orleans. It's believed to be the first autopsy series on African Americans whose cause of death was attributed to COVID-19, according to the study, which was published Wednesday in monthly scientific journal The Lancet Respiratory Medicine.

The small vessel clotting is a new finding that appears to be specific to COVID-19, according to the study.

https://wjtn.com/news-and-closings/national-headlines/411604f6de6d426080d7dbf70bfc7162

That’s really interesting.  I’ve read that blood clotting and strokes have been results of Covid in younger victims too..... even those who survive.

Nick Cordero, the actor, is just one example, and he had his leg amputated because of it, has been in a coma, and is still hospitalized.

I wonder why African Americans get blood clots from it?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2521 on: May 28, 2020, 12:38:19 pm »
That’s really interesting.  I’ve read that blood clotting and strokes have been results of Covid in younger victims too..... even those who survive.

Nick Cordero, the actor, is just one example, and he had his leg amputated because of it, has been in a coma, and is still hospitalized.

I wonder why African Americans get blood clots from it?

Every disease has a level genetic pre-disposition, and obvious some demographics are harder hit than others.

While browsing the COVID maps, I noticed one strange thing.  It seems that a lot of counties that are highly populated by Scotch-Irish (good bit of my ancestry) VA, WV, NC, TN, KY, AR seem to be less hit than others.  That may be randomness, but I think 300 years of moonshine has had a side benefit. :cool: 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2522 on: May 28, 2020, 01:24:32 pm »

@jmyrlefuller

This is confusing to me. Are they trying to tell us this virus is racist and only gives lung blood clots to people of African origin?

Or are they saying they are just focusing on how blacks are affected,and don't know if the same applies to Caucasians,Asians,and His or Her Panics?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2523 on: May 28, 2020, 01:26:29 pm »

@musiclady

Thanks,I had forgotten about the actor. He's out of the hospital now,isn't he? Seems like I caught a part of an interview of him on tv one day.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2524 on: May 28, 2020, 01:29:09 pm »
Every disease has a level genetic pre-disposition, and obvious some demographics are harder hit than others.

While browsing the COVID maps, I noticed one strange thing.  It seems that a lot of counties that are highly populated by Scotch-Irish (good bit of my ancestry) VA, WV, NC, TN, KY, AR seem to be less hit than others.  That may be randomness, but I think 300 years of moonshine has had a side benefit. :cool:

@catfish1957

LOL! That was EXACTLY what I was thinking when I got to the bottom of your paragraph.

This might be good news to me because if it is true,I am most likely am now immune to it.